Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] MOTW Week 10

FVSL Div 1 MOTW Week 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't believe how the strikers went from somewhat of a good year last season to now....stal game report?

Umm.... Good in Div 2 does not give you a free pass in Div 1. Strikers are a young skilled team for sure, but it takes time to adjust as you move up divisions. No free passes.....

PS: Plus their coach does U10, 5 player subs several times per game. Otherwise known as... Momentum fackers. The only team that can pull that one is LUFC Clones because they sub all 11 on the field at once.....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm.... Good in Div 2 does not give you a free pass in Div 1. Strikers are a young skilled team for sure, but it takes time to adjust as you move up divisions. No free passes.....
i totally agree it's not a free pass but teams that do that well in div 2 should at least be mid pack, they shouldn't be worrying about being relegated this early in the season.....(not so early NOW but you know what i mean)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i totally agree it's not a free pass but teams that do that well in div 2 should at least be mid pack, they shouldn't be worrying about being relegated this early in the season.....(not so early NOW but you know what i mean)

I would be worried if I were them, look who they play after Christmas.

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea our coach is an idiot ... not blaming him for the loss but we probably should have one this game just one more week of no finish and frustration with the coaching and subbing ... anyone know sumone who wants to coach ......

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea our coach is an idiot ... not blaming him for the loss but we probably should have one this game just one more week of no finish and frustration with the coaching and subbing ... anyone know sumone who wants to coach ......

Hey get him to start switching games last minute as it seemed to work for you guys last year;):D

Stal....I smell player coach coming:eek:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Who the hell are you trying to convince? Moody by 3 goals is the over udner and Sikh likely won't score!

I stand corrected. I did think Sikh was a decent team but i really thought PMJ would run all over them. I did expect a some tough times for Moody, the league wasn't ready to roll over for them. This makes it very interesting. Moody looks to be in a dog fight, I still expect them to finish top 3 but perhaps will not win the league.

Nice job Sikh, now you need to win a couple to get some points on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0