Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] MOTW Week 10

FVSL Div 1 MOTW Week 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting weekend, with all the cancelled games who'd have thought there would be so many interesting results.

Moody tie Sihk
PAU Selects lose too bringing them down to earth.
Poco loses to a really crappy Delta team.
So both the Selects and Poco lose games in hand.
AND the match or the week, perhaps the year, Dewd v Rangers is cancelled - that game just got more interesting depending on when the make up game is played.

Dissent

Nov 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
(here's a case where i don't think that Port Moody Deserves MOTW.The win is a given, no way they'd lose to Sihk, impossible, no doubt here. Jinx, Jinx. :) )

Perhaps it should have been the MOTW. Are Sikh United a good squad?

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stal....I smell player coach coming:eek:[/quote said:
we pretty much already have a player coach situation we run practice and everything else he shows up for games and screws stuff up. Its pretty awesome if you ask me..

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This league is wide open. There are probably 6 or 7 teams that can finish 1st or 2nd now.

I thought the Sikh's were a good team. Quite quick to the ball with some skill and decent back line.

JTL

KillerJ

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Who the hell are you trying to convince? Moody by 3 goals is the over udner and Sikh likely won't score!

Are you convinced now? We scored and only let in one goal off a corner and went toe to toe with the best team in the league. Gunners are a very good team with alot of skill and a good system but do not assume that any team is going to walk over us. We will not allow that so if you have us on your schedule you better be ready to play a hard working team that battles a full 90 minutes.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you convinced now? We scored and only let in one goal off a corner and went toe to toe with the best team in the league. Gunners are a very good team with alot of skill and a good system but do not assume that any team is going to walk over us. We will not allow that so if you have us on your schedule you better be ready to play a hard working team that battles a full 90 minutes.

I will say that you were better than I expected. Good back line with decent heart and effort but no one is convinced yet, you haven't put up much of an argument.

Sikh Utd Eagles 8 1 3 4 10 17 6

6 points from 8 games, NO, I am not convinced, are you?

Every dog has its day and I did congratulate your team for the tie but fkuc me you have won one game. Tieing Port Moody doesn't mean anything unless you have a few wins to back it up. Probably all you have done is ruin Moody's season (nice work). You have the rest of the year to prove that it was no fluke. We will see.

KillerJ

Jun 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will say that you were better than I expected. Good back line with decent heart and effort but no one is convinced yet, you haven't put up much of an argument.

Sikh Utd Eagles 8 1 3 4 10 17 6

6 points from 8 games, NO, I am not convinced, are you?

Every dog has its day and I did congratulate your team for the tie but fkuc me you have won one game. Tieing Port Moody doesn't mean anything unless you have a few wins to back it up. Probably all you have done is ruin Moody's season (nice work). You have the rest of the year to prove that it was no fluke. We will see.

Fair enough, we have plently of games to prove it was no fluke. Keep in mind that the 8 games you mentioned above are the only 8 games we have played together as a squad so I can only see wins going forward. Also keep in mind 6 of the 8 games we have played were against teams in the top 10 and those games were close (with the exception of the first game of the season).

So I guess time will tell.....Good luck to you guys for the rest of the season.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
we pretty much already have a player coach situation we run practice and everything else he shows up for games and screws stuff up. Its pretty awesome if you ask me..

I hope your coach doesn't read this forum. Poor guy is getting quite the beat down in here. If he's so bad why don't you stage a coup?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No shite. Bad enough that the players have no respect for him, but the further stick a knife in his back they skewer him on a public forum.

Nice.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

maybe, just maybe the truth is you don't have enough quality players to complete if that doesn't work though blame the coach.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair, what's been said on here about our coach is much nicer than what has been said when we've talked to him about it. Believe me, we have the talent, and I think after last night everything's been straightened out, hopefully the results will follow.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair, what's been said on here about our coach is much nicer than what has been said when we've talked to him about it. Believe me, we have the talent, and I think after last night everything's been straightened out, hopefully the results will follow.
so you guys just went up to him and told him to fcuk off ? :rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atleast you gotta give the guy credit for attempting to coach, its almost a thankless task. Even if he's doing the shites, good on him for stepping up.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How embarrassing from this point on if you guys still can't win now that you've publicly called your coach out on this forum. We'll see I guess?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you have a bunch of quitters on your team? Tough to understand why you're losing.

To be short and to the point and end the issue, we almost didn't have a team this year because guys didn't like a couple coaching things from last year. He said they would change, the guys stuck around, and things are the same. Pisses guys off. We've had our talk, and we'll see how it goes from here.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we've all been a part of a losing season before (though, I have to admit, it has been a LONG, LONG, LONG time since any team I've played on has had a losing record.)

I think the best strategy- asside from coming together, gutting it out, and working hard for the rest of the year- is to throw the coach under the bus, cry like babies on a public forum, and threaten to quit.

Worked for the Canadian National Team.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the best strategy- asside from coming together, gutting it out, and working hard for the rest of the year- is to throw the coach under the bus, cry like babies on a public forum, and threaten to quit.

Worked for the Canadian National Team.

... Don't say that yet maybe they win a few games nd we all learn it really was the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0