Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] MOTW Week 10

FVSL Div 1 MOTW Week 10

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm just saying that as a general pplicy, it seems that stabbing your coach in the back on a public forum seems to work everytime.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say other than the determination of the Dynamo players for the full 90 minutes, and the Roman Brothers and Chris Guile's sheer physical domination, the Strikers could have (do not read: Should Have) Had a better fate.

Fact of the matter is that their coach cost them a chance at any points in that game (do not read: cost them the game)

IS_21 had to come off the field to coach the coach on how to coach, coach gets mad at Stall for this and Stall sits the rest of the game (60+ minutes)

They had no width. They played right into the hands of the Dynamo (Who wanted it more and deserved the win)

Had he tweaked a few things they could have had a better shot at making it more of a game.

One thing I will say about the coach from SFC Strikers is that he was a total douchebag to Suburbanator when he was asked to back off his line so Sub could raise the flag if the ball went out. He started arguing with Sub, who then asked why you guys weren't on the other side of the field like every other team does when LUFC Plays games at Willoughby. Wow :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry guys, Please continue this in the Banter thread.
This is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0