Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Oct '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
can anyone confirm that this is GEU's field Westview??

20905 Wicklund Ave Maple Ridge BC - Google Maps

yes thats it, another easy way is: take lougheed to 203rd, right on 203rd, drive straight, cross dewdney trunk road, continue on 203rd to 123nd, turn right, and there is a back parking lot, before the elementary school, which backs right onto the field. hope that helps.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive/Dopeashell, what gives?!

We (Sporting) tried to have our game vs you guys moved from Halloween night and you're manager said no. Who wants to play at 9pm on Halloween night of all nights?! It's gonna suck trying to play with firecrackers going off all over the place.
Hopefully we can dress up like a team that plays quality footy for 90 minutes, instead of a team that gives up an early goal from a bad giveaway/poor marking and tries (unsuccessfully) to make a comeback.

In lieu of candy, we will be accepting cans of beer this year. And no Kokanee, only the good stuff........

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive/Dopeashell, what gives?!

We (Sporting) tried to have our game vs you guys moved from Halloween night and you're manager said no. Who wants to play at 9pm on Halloween night of all nights?! It's gonna suck trying to play with firecrackers going off all over the place.
Hopefully we can dress up like a team that plays quality footy for 90 minutes, instead of a team that gives up an early goal from a bad giveaway/poor marking and tries (unsuccessfully) to make a comeback.

im not even playing or going ....sorry buddy..

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I have finally calmed down enough to post about the 'Gers v Mission game.
It was horrible to watch.

We played our worst soccer in four years.

Mission will not be in the top 7 when the season is done.

I would not be at all surprised if the Dynamo take the three points this weekend

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge fields have been declared user discretion, so I assume unless there's some bad flooding, most early Saturday games on grass should be a go.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
9:00 pm game on Halloween night. who does the schedule? GFG.:mad:

Stop your whining and play your game. Most of the parties don't really get going till later on in the night anyways.
If you are playing masters and have families with kids then I can see it, but for fcuk sakes you are in a supposedly compettive division with everyones goals to move up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0