Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Oct '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was feeling kind and was going to let you off the hook, but hey...it's Sunday and I'm feeling bitchy.

I am absolutely shocked those guys let you hang around. You're a diving little pussy who won't get stuck into a tackle if your life depends on it. That, and you still haven't crawled out of my back-pocket, or Will's. You were outright owned yesterday by two guys who have forgotten more about this game than you can hope to learn. Seriously kid, you shouldn't rate yourself so high, because yesterday you were an embarrassing little bitch to your teammates.

Anyhow, I will say you "defiantly" deserved the win, no doubt about it. We were our own worst enemies, I thought it was a great battle all around. And, so you know...when I say "Fcuking Rangers, the lot of 'em", I do so affectionately, as I have played w/ most of your teammates, and have battle w/ them on the park. You, Nancy, don't fit the mould one bit.

I'd be in a bad mood if i was you too.

You can say whatever you'd like about me,

When it comes down to it you have no skill & your a Div 2 mucker at best....

Hat

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough Hat, never denied that my touch isn't the best, but you will never play higher than your current level, and will be damn lucky not to be dropped from your squad. The way you dive, roll around, and cry like a baby is nothing short of disgraceful to the club you play for- one that has a tradition of playing hard nosed football.

I distinctly remember you literally jumping out of the way on a couple of my tackles, leaving the ball free, and I distinctly remember late in the 1st, after one of your dives where Andy decided to keep his whistle in his pocket, that NONE of your teammates were asking for a gentleman's ball out. Ever wonder why? Maybe they are growing tired of your act?

Anyhow...aside from the two brain farts to start the match, I found the game very enjoyable to a part of. Would have been even better if Steppy could have dressed, or Wagstaff was able to show (surprised he didn’t). I was hoping to see Mario out, but I guess he’s still hurting a bit much for a public appearance, so give our best. As Kerr said after, probably the strongest guy around- obviously referring to his mental strength. As always, there is a lot of mutual respect both ways. We kick each other a few times, and have a laugh about it afterwards. Coach, I know Juice came from the 416 area code on that last tackle, but let's be honest- that's why we love Juice...because he plays on the edge, and has a mean streak. If I were on the other side, I'd be pissed too.

Barry, IMO, was easily man of the match for his 1st 45. Utah called it great at half: "We have to do something about that tall old guy in the middle. He's running around out there like he's on crack. Somebody has to control that crack head". :D

Otherwise, the Rangers did a very effective job at limiting all chances to 20 yards, not much allowed inside. Ian made at least two terrific saves that I don't think most keepers would have had, and on those occasions he kept his team up w/ a nice cushion. I was sniffing around for a rebound on a couple of occasions, but nothing there.

Curtis also stood out...as mentioned, typical Curtis finish on the 1st set piece, and he of course ran miles, and got stuck into everything. Always a blast to but heads w/ him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0