Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Oct '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey steps, you dont need to worry, u can always fit on this bus with your 110 pound frame. these 2 seater benches have just enough room for 3

get your facts straight, i am up to 135 thank you! There will be no need to take public transit, I prefer the comforts of my own ride.
Delta seems to be the surprise of the season! Sunday night on thanksgiving, Thank god while your in mission that its not super bowl sunday

ttp8

Aug 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
on that overplayed note,
i'm out.
be back in a few weeks and we can judge our performance then.
take care boys.
sorry for the old man joke yoda.
you do still have a really good touch for a 53 year old. cheers

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
get your facts straight, i am up to 135 thank you! There will be no need to take public transit, I prefer the comforts of my own ride.
Delta seems to be the surprise of the season! Sunday night on thanksgiving, Thank god while your in mission that its not super bowl sunday

I said it pre-season that we weren't ready. I still think we are one of the top 3 teams in this league. Obviously we are incredibly dissapointed with the start but we will still finish near the top end of the table, I don't have any doubts about that. I think 5th is a realistic finish if we can get it together but top 3 is almost out of reach already.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney United 4 Razorbacks 1 with 20 minutes to go when I left. Game wasn't really close United outplayed them mostly all game, Razorbacks had a small stint after half for about 10 minutes until United scored on their first chance.....

#3 for United was the best player on the pitch, he will have a better run down of the game then me so #3 have at it;)

IMO #23 for the Razorbacks should be making a sporting change to rugby:rolleyes:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney United 4 Razorbacks 1 with 20 minutes to go when I left. Game wasn't really close United outplayed them mostly all game, Razorbacks had a small stint after half for about 10 minutes until United scored on their first chance.....

#3 for United was the best player on the pitch, he will have a better run down of the game then me so #3 have at it;)

IMO #23 for the Razorbacks should be making a sporting change to rugby:rolleyes:

Final 4-1. united went down to 10 after a classless act by their left mid, kicking the razorback player while he was down. United played a solid game and desreved the win without a doubt. All goals in the game, were not highlights by anymeans, most goal mouth scrambles, but united had players crashing the net after every shot resulting in 4 tallies. #10 for united had a solid game up front.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission loses to aldergrove. we played terrible again this time it caught us 3-2. they finished there chances well, nothing exciting to add.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 - Sporting 1

We broke in the new Turf with a couple goals in the first 5 mins. Z summed it up well ... Chicken Caesar wraps and Apple Crisp were outstanding. Sporting's goalie was shocking ... he actually got injured challenging Steppy about 20 yards out of the goal and had to be subbed out.

Next week GEU ...

I thought it was Indian night?

1-0, LUFC Athletic over LUFC Dynamo. 90th minute goal by Ryan Peebles to write the conclusion to a tragic yet uplifting love story between him an Utah.

Full story to come on Monday.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney 4 Dewdny 1.

Franchise is a loser and should only post in the thread that he plays in which is FVSL Div. 4. The Dewdney derby days didn't disappoint. Both teams worked hard and did their best. We struggled a bit as we were missing 6 starters but worked hard and pulled out the victory in the end. Both Dewdney teams should be proud of their work ethic. The Razorbacks benched half a dozen of their own players to play younger, faster, more skilled U21 players, but to no avail.

Anyways, good job to both teams on a hard fought match.

JTL.

The Scout

Oct 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
dewdney Razerflops vs Dewdney Unites

I watched a game today,looking for players for an elite team.I watched the Razorbacks against United.
Raxorbacks were ttally out out coached.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: dewdney Razerflops vs Dewdney Unites

2 things... you don't need to start a new thread for this and please use spell check as I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say???

Welcome to TTP!

The Scout

Oct 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorbacks were mainly just hackers, trying to get the United lads sent off all game, no skill at all,it worked,getting the Galdiator sent off in the scond half.
They defiantely need a new coach to install discipline and fair play into the team.
United basically distroyed them, the 2 front runners were magic.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney 4 Dewdny 1.

Franchise is a loser and should only post in the thread that he plays in which is FVSL Div. 4. The Dewdney derby days didn't disappoint. Both teams worked hard and did their best. We struggled a bit as we were missing 6 starters but worked hard and pulled out the victory in the end. Both Dewdney teams should be proud of their work ethic. The Razorbacks benched half a dozen of their own players to play younger, faster, more skilled U21 players, but to no avail.

Anyways, good job to both teams on a hard fought match.

JTL.

Hey you can always shine my shoes....

Keep hiding it looks good on you

I was paying your team a compliment, something I guess you don't hear much, anyways be a donkey....for the rest of United well done and great game to watch

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4- Sporting 1

First goal was from a shot from 25 yards that our goalie gave a fat rebound on, right to a charging striker who did well to bury it. Second one, our CB plays a back pass to our keeps, who's charging out for the same ball. It passes him and sends a guy in alone from 18 yds. We make it 2-1 on a great setup and clinical finish from 18 yds. The back-breaker was the 3rd goal, we lost possession on an errand pass on top of our 18, which a striker hits into a relatively empty net. We hit the bar on a well-hit free kick that would've made it 3-2. They score a 4th in the second half off a weak, deflected free-kick to round out the scoring.

I thought the match was evenly played and a 1-1 tie would've been a fair result. Both teams held possession well and built up to decent scoring chances. We shanked a lot of crosses and hit shots right at their keeps, who did well to hold on to the ball in the wet conditions.

I think we beat ourselves moreso than Rangers beat us.

Anyways, on to PoMo next week. Could it get any better :rolleyes:

warrior14

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission loses to aldergrove. we played terrible again this time it caught us 3-2. they finished there chances well, nothing exciting to add.

10 a**clowns and one moderately skilled kid in yellow boots lose to the warriors. aldergrove (since rolling the league 3 years in a row) is once again underrated like the wmv.files on your PC. looking forward to adding to the process resulting in the relegation of the dynahomos next weekend. next time keep your elbows down fcuk faces!

The Scout

Oct 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also watched the game,#23 was a clown right from the kick off.The Razorbacks were trying to get the United players sent off all game.
I couldn't believe the coach sat his own players and brought players in.
Had to leave the game early,pleased United won easily.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission may need to find a new coach who can utilize the best players on his team. Playing a CIS mvp for only 55 minutes will always result in a loss. To the young lad who likes to purposely handle the ball with his hands in the box: you shouldn't be on the field. Freekick just outside the box. Aldergrove player brilliantly bends the ball over the wall, and one of the players in the wall sticks his arm straight up and handles the ball. Too bad for him, the ball continued on to hit the underside of the bar and bounce in, then out, and a warrior heads it back in for good measure....
ps- what is with a saturday night game on thanksgiving weekend? Boo.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure who that is since i'm new to the team but when i find out, i'll let him know you thought so. :)

Game summaries have already been done but i'll add a bit. I think we controlled alot of the play for most of the game. They had no really good scoring chances, and had troubles hitting the net with shots from absolutely everywhere.

Would have been nice to have a shutout but a win is still the important part.

I have to say there were some stupid stuff on both teams with tackles etc but a hard fought battle.

Oh, and the weather sucked.

PAU next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0