Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Pre Season & Sept '08 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apologies to the team this weekend. I did say that we would clip the 2 goals against thing in the bud this weekend and we let in 2.
At least now i know i need to sweep for the keeper as well.
:)
There seems to be one common theme this year, you and 2 goals against. You and sweeping dont sound like a good combination

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talking to a few guys on the sideline, they said the bigger ND player was faking punches , and then bragging he was making him flinch.

The ND player should have flinched. he didnt and took a shot.

this may be the worst post...he didnt flinch so he took a shot your a fu*king loser man...it was funny about you being pushed from behind and flopping the way you do cause if he pushed you from the front you would have acted like you were having a seizure..its a good thing he didnt he would have gotten a red cause of your weak antics...Z your a good player but you are such flake...u late tackel all the time an then when you get touched your down holding your knee,shin,ankel,face,elbow...your a ponce be a man and stand up..if your gonna give it at least be able to take it...discussion closed..we all know that Z is a diver..point proven..im out

ps the ball was under him..and you still kicked for it...why didnt you kick him to his face and show him the same respect your crying about...and besides it was hardly a push...wanker

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And to think we were BFF after giving your kid all the empties....

It's all good Fil.

He raised $601.00 for the Lukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada, which he handed over this past weekend when he participated in the "Light the Night" Walk.

Mini Dude thanks you, and the Coachmen.

I know Mini Dude can count on your support again this season when we meet up. ;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all good #7.

He raised $601.00 for the Lukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada, which he handed over this past weekend when he participated in the "Light the Night" Walk.

Mini Dude thanks you, and the Coachmen.

I know Mini Dude can count on your support again this season when we meet up. ;)

Tell Mini Dude not to say my name.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DopeyAsFcuk,

There was no push, punch or kick your boy was hamming it up for the ref. You guys are soft and mostly just sore losers.
Discussion closed!
Wait, let me ramble on a bit more like an illiterate moron. And you know what else, you're a dink, and, and, and, my dad can beat up your dad.

Out...

If this is too confusing for you I can take out all the periods, commas and capital letters

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All in all, a disappointing result, but certainly not a bad effort. Our effort would have earned us a tie and likely a win w/ a sharp ref and a couple of linesmen. That’s the way it goes sometimes. Great all around battle though, These kids will take a lot of points from a lot of teams this year, especially on their park as the season wears on.

Linesmen would also be in our favor letting us play a trap nd allowing our strikers to time runs better. Ill agree with everything else tho, the reffing was off, luckily we scored two early casue we couldnt get two passes together after that. Happy with the result disappointed in how we played

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I hadn't seen the schedule ahead of time, based on posts, I'd swear the Gers played that dispecable Sikh United team this weekend, moaning, moaning, moaning. On the positive though I'm glad to hear Step has put on 15 pounds of muscle for this season - up to 125lb nice work cracker!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any modern day pics of your shorts Yoda? I'm willing to bet you've gone the other way on this now and your shorts go well passed your knees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0