Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] RESULTS AND BANTER - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a little surprised that there is no piss taking going on with this Division, especially given that Port Mooody is participating.

How are they handling the beat down they received last night at Poco?

Who are the favorites in this Div to win it?

Comments?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the final score bored?

Poco 2, Moody 0. A well played game by Poco. Port Moody had decent possesion but other than a missed chance in the first half they didn't threaten much. Poor guy, as if it isn't tough enough being red headed he missed from 3 yards out.

Lot of talk from Moody but not a lot of bite. They did however pick it up considerably when the coach finally pulled his son.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught a bit of PAU vs Razorbacks...

It was 2-1 RB's, then PAU missed a PK- tough because he had a good spot picked out but didn't hit it well enough and the keeper guessed right. then PAU Scores and then 5 passes and a jinky run later the ball is being picked out (literally within 1 minute) of PAU's net again...3-2 final. :(

not surprised to see FVRD and SFCGU drew 1-1, that must have been a fcuking track meet...

How did Sentinel draw Aldergrove 2-2!? Aldergrove didn't have a team, they still only have 12 signed, they must have had a good deal of callups from Cantuzzi's side or U18 or U21... Aldergrove is about to get stronger, I just signed the transfer papers for Nate Meier to leave us to join his 3 brothers there...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
then PAU missed a PK- tough because he had a good spot picked out but didn't hit it well enough and the keeper guessed right.

Thank you Johny Brown Nose for a Monday morning chuckle.... The shooter picked a good spot to shoot the ball, that really is a shame he couldn't 'kick' it there. That really is funny and tough because he put real thought into scoring, life can be tough, chin up.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough not as in the missed pk alone, but as in they miss it, then score, then allow the third before they were finished celebrating the equalizer... (that third goal was crazy to watch, think hot knife through butter)

bored, I don't play for or with Ron's PAU D1 team, I was just saying how I saw it.

Razorbacks played the entire second half a man down also IIRC.

sensitive this morning bored?

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took in the last 20 mins of the ND vs SFC Akal game. Akal scored 2 goals and took it to ND from the time I was there. I was by the ND "technical area" after the game and they were super choked, which I couldn't figure out because they out outplayed in the final 20mins. Not sure if they were pissed because of what happened in the previous 70mins, but it was a depressing/angry area to be in.
3-1 final

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 1 - Red Devils 1
Good game, both teams had chances. Guildford went up 1-0 off a free kick. In the second half from the EXACT same spot, Red devils tied it up on a free kick. We got a red card last 15 minutes played with a man down. Very even game, 1-1 tie deserved. Look for both these teams, sentinel and possibly ND to push for the title this year.

Guildford 4 - Akal 3
Guildford really did dominate this game. We went up 3-0 and they score one with 1 to go in the first half. We make it 4-1 and Akal did make a game out of it but we let our foot off the gas and glad it happened early and didn't cost us, lesson well learned.

Also Guildford played ACBC Prem in two friendly games a week before the season. ACBC probably had about 75% of their starters out, tied both games.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
aren't all teams required to sign a minimum of 11 players to that team? its amazing how first place FVRD have only 10 players registered to the first team.....with almost 25 guys on the B team im sure they could have easily signed one more player.....

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 2 - Razorbacks 2

What a shite result for SFCGU. They go up 2-0 in the first ten minutes. The last 80 minutes we dominated them, and actually went up 3-2 on a PK but had to be retaken as someone went into the box early...second attempt missed. Guildford really did dominate the game and how we didn't put 4 or 5 past them is beyond me. Have to give them credit, though, as they do work hard and have some good strikers....but still disappointing.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the trash talking they do, I really hope they are stronger than last year. Guildford seems to have FVRD number for some reason but otherwise...

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
talk about arrogance

Considering the way the game went... it was. Didnt mean too much disrespect by it, just we were much better and deserved the win.

Its ironic that you talk about arrogance...dont you go on about how many goals you score in div 4...always posting pictures of vapors like your the first player to own a pair...

talk about arrogance.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the trash talking they do, I really hope they are stronger than last year. Guildford seems to have FVRD number for some reason but otherwise...

The way we have FVRD number you guys seem to have ours...its just the way certain teams stack up. The division is so tight this year its bound to happen!

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0