Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] RESULTS AND BANTER - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way we have FVRD number you guys seem to have ours...its just the way certain teams stack up. The division is so tight this year its bound to happen!

Good Luck!

have there number? since when does tieing count? Honestly if that team didn't go out drinking the night before, practiced, and even gave a shite they would beat every team in div 1 easily.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Considering the way the game went... it was. Didnt mean too much disrespect by it, just we were much better and deserved the win.

Its ironic that you talk about arrogance...dont you go on about how many goals you score in div 4...always posting pictures of vapors like your the first player to own a pair...

talk about arrogance.

lol i am arrogant

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
have there number? since when does tieing count? Honestly if that team didn't go out drinking the night before, practiced, and even gave a shite they would beat every team in div 1 easily.

We beat them twice and tied them once last year with nine men....I think that's having their number as the previous poster said. Team do stack up well against one another...I mean for example we have only played you once in the semis and won on your home turf . with your illegal players...so maybe we stack up well against you :)

Im just having some fun....we dont take ourselves seriously, may has well start the trash talking this was getting bloody boring for a while.

Dont be a hater though. You guys should come up, your a good team would be good to play you guys a few times a year.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol i am arrogant
typo ignorant...
it's awesome looking at you guys like bottom feeders now, have fun shining ur vapors homie gonna be a long season.
always count on inter to crawl back from a rock to talk shite about a div they dont play in. or better yet when they come to cup draws hoping to get noticed and everyone thinks they're at the wrong party.
either way why don't we set up a friendly and you and ur nobody's bring shin guards.
we love tuning up the band even for lifer div 2 teams.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
typo ignorant...
it's awesome looking at you guys like bottom feeders now, have fun shining ur vapors homie gonna be a long season.
always count on inter to crawl back from a rock to talk shite about a div they dont play in. or better yet when they come to cup draws hoping to get noticed and everyone thinks they're at the wrong party.
either way why don't we set up a friendly and you and ur nobody's bring shin guards.
we love tuning up the band even for lifer div 2 teams.

Is it going to be a long season because they're undefeated so far? or just because of the length of the acutal season and cup play which were all involved in. Im a simple man and clarification really helps ease the over thinking. Thanks.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 4 - Aldergrove 3

We wet up two within the first five minutes and then dinked around for 15 minutes. They score to get within one then we get one off a cracker to go up 3-2 at the end of the half. Aldergrove work very hard and have some finish, and they tied it up within the first ten minutes of the second half. I miss a sitter that would have put us up 4-3 not long after, along with three or four other guys who should have finished. They had some good chances to go up also, and then we scored in the last minute to take the game 4-3 and go top of the table. It would have been easy for Aldergrove to fold it up after 15, but they worked hard and put some nice things together. I think on the night we did deserve the win, and if it wasnt for some choice words by coach at half time, we could have let things slip.

On to Moody next week

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 2 - Moody 1

Pretty good game all around. Early the possession was even with us having a few more chances. We go up 1-0 mid first off a throw in to send a guy on a semi break away, catching moody's D sleeping. They tie it five minutes later off a corner...or a goal-no goal-, debatable if the ball crossed the line...but the ref was pretty close so have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Mid second we score off a header to go up 2-1 and that was pretty much it. Rest of the half moody had more possession trying to tie it up but didnt mount any chances.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The parity in div 1 this year is awesome. Its hard to believe that was a game between the 1st place and 2nd last place team. Thought we deserved a point, could have just as easily won that one, but thats the way our season is going. Not taking anything from Guildford. A pretty clear handballon the top of their 18 with minutes to go that went not called could have changed the game. Both teams knew it and stopped playing. Guildford seems to have their act together, even have a male nurse on the sideline.

Top_Shelf

Sep 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Respiratory Therapist. Dutch, normally this wouldn't matter so much but last week was RT week and might as well promote the profession. Not everyone in scrubs is a nurse. Our Contract is up in April and we save the system millions of dollars through our work and badly need a raise.

you guys work hard and are for sure competitors but a clear hand ball??? I am well aware that free kicks have been given for less but that was in no way shape or form a foul. good non call. no one stopped playing on our side just as no one stopped playing when the ref provided you guys that goal. it was a much closer call on the line then it was to being a hand band. so how about we just say each event negates the other?

Guildford has come a long ways and still has a long way to go. Good level of parity this year, No team completely out of it makes the whole div better.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at centre for our goal, so I can't comment. Guys on my team said it was in (obviously), and the ref was on the goal line. Not sure how you can argue the handball, but really doesn't make much of a difference now.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 0 - FVRD 3

FV came out flying tonight and deserved the win. The first twenty they set the pace and we were asleep, the came out of the half 1-0. The first part of the second half we did well, and probably deserved a goal. They scored two off the counter attack as we were pressing up quite a bit to tie it up. We missed three of four break aways and FVRD were very clinical on all there chances and that was the difference.
Need to rebound quick for akal next week.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 2 - Akal 0

They only had ten guys show, and barley got past half. We missed about 4 or 5 sitters. Akal worked hard. Not much else to say.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still here just playing at a level I should be.Unlike someone we both know. *cough* you *cough*

Love how you're on here taking shite. but didn't you just register with the team? Pitty registeration at it's best.

Whalley...What???

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love that you know when i signed with the team... but now a days everyone loves the crew so ill take a pity registration
I'm actually glad we have a division you can play in... best part being you know it cant get any worse for you... well maybe
I was refering to the passion you brought to the piss which you still have we need more people like that and soccer in general
We had our own thread that's saying something ... Buffy
Take Care

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love that you know when i signed with the team... but now a days everyone loves the crew so ill take a pity registration
I'm actually glad we have a division you can play in... best part being you know it cant get any worse for you... well maybe
I was refering to the passion you brought to the piss which you still have we need more people like that and soccer in general
Take Care

shite someone in Div 1 should just sign Duffy so we can start some real piss taking again.....div 1 is better soccer but worse piss....

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its been a while, going through some posts, one thing that stands out, em I getting dumber? or Sid making more sense?
No results on Poco vs NFS? I heard Sid is playing Center Mid? wow..

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take Care

Yea you love that I know when you signed? I don't know when you signed I just know it was no where near the start of the year. Maybe you will make it to a game or two to warm their bench, cause we both know you don't deserve any minutes in div.1. And I'm pretty sure you could never mark me. The team you play on is in div.1, your team it isn't. It's good to see that when azad get rid of the fall downs Guildford became the team they could be.

Whalley...What??? come to div.4 where you belong so you can try and mark me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0