Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] RESULTS AND BANTER - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite someone in Div 1 should just sign Duffy so we can start some real piss taking again.....div 1 is better soccer but worse piss....

Yea sorry that's for cleatsup. I play at the level I know I should be. I'm not into pity registrations. I don't like pretending I play a higher level. But at least you have a well trained waterboy.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 Gunners vs Red Devils. We only had 12 and the sub was on one leg, with a center mid in goal. Good battle, both teams had their chances to win, tough conditions on a big frozen turf, but we'll take the point, still have a long tough battle to get out of the basement.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rbacks 1-6 Gunners. Gunners change it up with a massive win, puts them 1 point behind 7th. Did Gunners have call ups, or finally a full squad? Big win for sure. Will they be signing guys up in attemps to keep the spot? 2 horse race for first as well.

Mans_Game

Feb 4, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody goes onto a 6 game unbeaten streak that is capped with a 3-2 (pk win 4-2) over P-Arch Premiere in the first round of the cup. Underdogs have woken up and finally having a little luck go their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0