Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & Banter December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were thinking the same about #18

18's temper was elevated but only after a few swipes from #10 and some dirty shite back in that corner. Only reason Z started swiping was becuase the ref wasnt giving him any calls for his body and his tits flapping around. Then the hacks started coming. I especially remember a cleat up rake to one of our guys. And he stood there taunting the guy after his dirty cheap shot behing the play. Not to mention givin our guy leakin everywhere the 3rd degree because he wanted a sub to clean up. Your a real piece of work.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention givin our guy leakin everywhere the 3rd degree because he wanted a sub to clean up. Your a real piece of work.

Your guy was calling for a time out or something.....

I told him to stay down or get off.

One thing to be hurt, and another injured.

If he wanted a sub because he was injured, just stay down.....

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait for our game against Cliff. It's gonna be a tough practice game, with getting back timing and all.

Definitely a win for our boys, and O-Dog is back for Sunday's game!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
since there seems to be a general lack of discussion...I was thinking today the FVSL should really drop the number of teams in div1 from 20 to 14. The 6 teams being dumped down to div2 would be split between the 3 tiers, putting 12 teams in each tier. It'd be nice to be able to play at least a few teams more than once. This would also hopefully improve the quality of soccer in div.1 slightly.

Actually screw that model. The whole divisional system should be re-worked from the ground up. 10 Premier, 12 div1, 36 in div3 split into 3 tier. the 1st place teams in each tier would then have a playoff, with the top two teams getting promotion. all the other shite could then be thrown into div3 and maybe even a div4!!!

I know this has been heavily discussed before, but with a couple fresh faces on here, just wondering how everyone else felt....PEACE OUT.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree 100%. 14 would be ideal. Two sides of 7, play each team in your side twice, plus one cross-over game. 19 games if my math is correct.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I would have liked to see 2 Div. 1 leagues 10 aside, where each team can play a home and away game.

If we could only move up one team, and move down one team, have the top team of each league play eachother either once or twice (Premier League style where away goals etc count) and the same would go for the bottom teams over each league.

How would that work?

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I would have liked to see 2 Div. 1 leagues 10 aside, where each team can play a home and away game.

If we could only move up one team, and move down one team, have the top team of each league play eachother either once or twice (Premier League style where away goals etc count) and the same would go for the bottom teams over each league.

How would that work?

If you did that then your ACBC team would be in Div.1 for a long time.:p

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 div1 tiers is a bad idea. it's not making the soccer any better. just giving you an opportunity to pay each team twice. the number of teams in div.1 needs to be cut down to about 12.

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the FVSL could have done this a couple of years back....Soccer Mom did Tsawwassen ever actually earn promotion into this division....and last year werent you relegated only to get ur spot back because the Raiders and Columbia Bearcats folded???....your putting a good run in this year but if the Royals and Whalley weren't given the spots back we would be down to 18....and then if ACBC weren't gifted their spot we are down to 17....and then again teams like POMO didnt earn promotion so then your down to 16 thas two teams away from Dude's suggestion...Im not saying who deserves or doesnt deserve to be in the league cause the two that havent earned promotion are first and second in the league...but without the expansion to 20 teams you would prolly still be in Div.2

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 Divisions of 7 is ideal just like the VMSL does it. One division of 20 is lame in my opinion. Both winners of the division get promoted. Bottom two from premier demoted, no gifting of any spots, Div. 1 becomes stronger. Three divisions of 10 in Div. 2. Sort Div. 3 and 4 out from there.

JTL

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you did that then your ACBC team would be in Div.1 for a long time.:p

LOL!

I can't wait to get out of this lame league and move up to where we belong. It's hard to play 20 full games against weaker teams, we have to play teams that actually are somewhat comparable in quality that way we can have a good match and play to the level which we are aka Premier VMSL.

The only team I have seen that is actually decent was Port Moody, but if we played them now, we would win by a margin of at least 2 goals.

I also like JTL's suggestion to, but you can't say 20 teams one division is good!

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odog,

I could be wrong but I think the VMSL premier teams still play in the cold weather. So unless you are going to replace some of your warm weather players then you might be in tough. I'm assuming some of your players were having nightmares as soon as they saw the snow falling last week. You guys are a great team but will have troubles suceeding with Div-3 call ups on every cloudy day in the VMSL.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL...ACBC is no where NEAR VMSL Premier level.

here i go again bringing odog back to reality and pulling him outta the dream that he walks around in..honestly you guys are a good team but you are no vmsl premier team or at least the games i have come and watch your not there yet...a team like the fireman would just bully you guys around out there...i just dont see a vmsl losing to bottom teams in our league baring any excuse you try to use...that big plug defender you have would get smoked in vmsl and you need a new golie..not a personal attack here just what i see....

GHOUSE
and one more thing i had the chance to sit on your guys sidelines a few games ago and you better change your ways ghouse cause in vmsl coaches dont talk sh*t to players on the field like you do..telling guys on other teams they are no good and, they suck and sh*t like that..have some class or put on your own boots and be a man and quit talking smack from the sideline...coack your team and leave other guys alone.......fu*king spectators....out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0