Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & Banter December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the FVSL could have done this a couple of years back....Soccer Mom did Tsawwassen ever actually earn promotion into this division....and last year werent you relegated only to get ur spot back because the Raiders and Columbia Bearcats folded???....your putting a good run in this year but if the Royals and Whalley weren't given the spots back we would be down to 18....and then if ACBC weren't gifted their spot we are down to 17....and then again teams like POMO didnt earn promotion so then your down to 16 thas two teams away from Dude's suggestion...Im not saying who deserves or doesnt deserve to be in the league cause the two that havent earned promotion are first and second in the league...but without the expansion to 20 teams you would prolly still be in Div.2

ahhh the truth finally comes out haha. we actually never even earned promotion out of div.3 finished second though. then went on to do very well in div.2 after our "promotion" sitting first or second most of the year, finishing 3rd just one point behind eagleridge. the following year in div.2 we finished 4th and were somehow offered to be bumped up once again. got dominated our first year in div.1, partly due to a lack of players, a bad time to try and break off into two teams as we attempted to hold a div.3 team as well. This year we've had some tough breaks, with about 6 games being lost or tied late in the game. We're a stronger team than we're made out to be, often playing down to, or up to the other teams level, depends on the night....

anyways, that's your Tsaw. Royals timeline. :cool: technically, we should still be in div.3

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL!

I can't wait to get out of this lame league and move up to where we belong. It's hard to play 20 full games against weaker teams, we have to play teams that actually are somewhat comparable in quality that way we can have a good match and play to the level which we are aka Premier VMSL.

The only team I have seen that is actually decent was Port Moody, but if we played them now, we would win by a margin of at least 2 goals.

I also like JTL's suggestion to, but you can't say 20 teams one division is good!

What about GEU that whipped your ass:D

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmmmm.. smelling like an exhibition challenge to me. Cmon Diaper set it up!

Last I heard Ghouse said ACBC would be playing Delta Metro VMSL Premier. I asked my bro, who plays on the DMU side, and he new nothing of it. Shed some light Ghouse ???

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then the hacks started coming. I especially remember a cleat up rake to one of our guys. And he stood there taunting the guy after his dirty cheap shot behing the play. Not to mention givin our guy leakin everywhere the 3rd degree because he wanted a sub to clean up. Your a real piece of work.

Still waiting for the correction notice like they do in the Province.

Wasnt me....wasn't even Black Spiderman that did that.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comment all you want about us, our coaches, me, whatever you want, you're all jealous.

BTW: I don't know about this cold weather rumour I have been hearing about, I love the cold weather, I'm used to giving you all the cold shoulder!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GHOUSE
and one more thing i had the chance to sit on your guys sidelines a few games ago and you better change your ways ghouse cause in vmsl coaches dont talk sh*t to players on the field like you do..telling guys on other teams they are no good and, they suck and sh*t like that..have some class or put on your own boots and be a man and quit talking smack from the sideline...coack your team and leave other guys alone.......fu*king spectators....out

BTW, Sorry to inform you that we don't just diss you all on the sidelines:

While I am being pampered by hot girls at Bent (great hair salon) we like to trash you there too.

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row, I like to heat things up with my brilliance!

Son

Dec 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odog,

I could be wrong but I think the VMSL premier teams still play in the cold weather. So unless you are going to replace some of your warm weather players then you might be in tough. I'm assuming some of your players were having nightmares as soon as they saw the snow falling last week. You guys are a great team but will have troubles suceeding with Div-3 call ups on every cloudy day in the VMSL.

Don't worry ghouse bought mittens and leiatards (spelling)for everyone

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have spoken to Randy and we are setting up a game asap(VMSL Priemer),,We tied Cliff Ave tonight 2-2 great game.Both teams played all of the bench and we both got to look at a few new guys. Nice to have linesmen at these games .way better. Good friendly. You all should try playing the VMSL teams.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait to have a beer with you. Finally at least someone is sane in this place!

this will be so special for the two of you..your first date.....how sweet bring your cameras cause im sure the two of you will want this moment to last forever.....how sweet.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0