Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & Banter December 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were also up for some games over the break,Have field times too. PM me if your interested.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, Sorry to inform you that we don't just diss you all on the sidelines:

While I am being pampered by hot girls at Bent (great hair salon) we like to trash you there too.

Sorry for posting 3 times in a row, I like to heat things up with my brilliance!

Do you go to Bent to get yer nails done.. i mean shite.. from what i could see errrrrrr NOT SEE in famous O-Doggy Style :wa: video waz some hair. U are lookin a little RE -SEED -ER -ISH up top. Heading for a comb over?

Hey any land 4sale up thier? that cul de sac Would be a nice place to raise a family. :D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1 Gunners 1
Were back in first,,well we must beat Walley first.
But way to go Poco.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i) record against the other team or teams; or, if still tied

(ii) goals for and against versus the other team or teams; or, if still tied

(iii) a playoff between the team or teams

If you defeat Whalley I believe you are still tied for 1st and if the season finished this way there would need to be a playoff for 1st place.....above copied from league website.

PM Gunners 2-2 ACBC earlier in season

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ,that means we are in first doesnt it. Tied in first still means first. Alphabetically first, goals for first and nicer Kits first. LOL
I do think the wording is (bad) but goals for and against versus the other team means goals for and against vs the other team,not in the 2-2 tie ,but the season.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ,that means we are in first doesnt it. Tied in first still means first. Alphabetically first, goals for first and nicer Kits first. LOL
I do think the wording is (bad) but goals for and against versus the other team means goals for and against vs the other team,not in the 2-2 tie ,but the season.

Nope, it's between the teams tied. Ran into this last year as we were tied and they dominated us in goals differential (we had too many 1-0 forfeits) and we had to have a playoff as our games ended 3-1 and 0-2.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lets not get ahead of yourself here House. Nicest kits..um no. Loudest kits....uhh yes. Still have not heard much about the new ones. Care to give us a little description? As far as 1st place goes, it dont matter. 2nd place plays off vs 9th place premier so Im sure either you guys or the Gunners will get your shot at premier one way or another.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cannot believe how much talk there is of 1st and 2nd place so far ..:eek:. There is 6-8 games left to be played which is alot of soccer. The Xmas break re-shuffles the deck completely if I remember correctly. Two bottom table teams last season went on a terror (Razorbacks and someone else) while some other teams fumbled.

There is not much room for error for both our Top teams if the Rangers, or even DMU were to go on a run of some sort. The Rangers sit as spoiler as they play both top teams and still have a chance to finish in top 3. Ultimately I think PM and ACBC will be fine and finish as they deserve at the top.

ACBC has the tougher remaining schedule IMO with games vs. Coachmen, Rangers Sporting, TWU (on a good day), and of course the Dynamo Giant Killers

PM play Whalley, PAU, TWU , Royals and Rangers

Port Moody Needs approximately 10 points out of their remaining 15 available to assure a finish of #1 or #2.

ACBC Needs 13 or so out of their remaining 18.

Obviously the Rangers or other 3rd-6th place teams dropping points helps as well.....anyhow just some quick numbers...

Good luck to all of you in the hunt.

BROWN ALE

Jan 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is also the cup which might play a major part in this battle....No offence to PM but drawing Chilliwak Premier in the first round is gunna be tough, so if PM gets an early knockout they could be very fresh for their remaining games and avoid card problems. If ACBC can manage an upset over the ND Lions then they could be looking at playing every week hitting some injuries and/or suspensions. So with promotion in mind this year for PM having possibly the toughest first round draw could be a blessing in disguise.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know what happened in the coachmen vs. razorback game today?

4 reds and 6 yellows??!

now thats a club battle!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently it wasn't such a friendly inter-club battle. The first red was weak with one of our (Coachmen players playing footsies with one of theirs. The second and third red was something else. They subbed a goon in with about 20 to go with it being 3-0 and he clobbered one of our guys. Cleat marks from mid thigh to ankle. So our guy takes exception and gives the fella 3-4 uppercuts. I think our guy (little black bald fella) thought he was Floyd Mayweather. Last red one of their guys who transferred from us had a discussion with our center back and told he would knock him out. Our center back (big burly Kerr) told him to try. The ref was standing in between them and their guy (who used to be ours) kept telling how he was going to knock him out. Well the ref said you can't keep saying that and gave him a red. Pretty hard fought match - what was disappointing was the bitching coming from their sideline. Boo Hurren woudn't shut up the entire match - I was embarrassed for him.

JTL

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is also the cup which might play a major part in this battle....No offence to PM but drawing Chilliwak Premier in the first round is gunna be tough, so if PM gets an early knockout they could be very fresh for their remaining games and avoid card problems. If ACBC can manage an upset over the ND Lions then they could be looking at playing every week hitting some injuries and/or suspensions. So with promotion in mind this year for PM having possibly the toughest first round draw could be a blessing in disguise.

Well put, We are very excited for the new year as we feel we will have our toughest games. It will be a crazy finnish for sure this year. Its been hard to keep focused for a while now and I am really counting on the tough games to ralley the guys. Time will tell.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cannot believe how much talk there is of 1st and 2nd place so far ..:eek:. There is 6-8 games left to be played which is alot of soccer. The Xmas break re-shuffles the deck completely if I remember correctly. Two bottom table teams last season went on a terror (Razorbacks and someone else) while some other teams fumbled.

There is not much room for error for both our Top teams if the Rangers, or even DMU were to go on a run of some sort. The Rangers sit as spoiler as they play both top teams and still have a chance to finish in top 3. Ultimately I think PM and ACBC will be fine and finish as they deserve at the top.

ACBC has the tougher remaining schedule IMO with games vs. Coachmen, Rangers Sporting, TWU (on a good day), and of course the Dynamo Giant Killers

PM play Whalley, PAU, TWU , Royals and Rangers

Port Moody Needs approximately 10 points out of their remaining 15 available to assure a finish of #1 or #2.

ACBC Needs 13 or so out of their remaining 18.

Obviously the Rangers or other 3rd-6th place teams dropping points helps as well.....anyhow just some quick numbers...

Good luck to all of you in the hunt.

Thanx Sub ,You are correct and it will be a test for us for sure. We do need this test to prove we belong at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0