Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 1] Results & banter - Nov 06'

termatofylakas said:
Moody over Langley by some ridiculous score like that as well Demo. I think it finished 5-1 not too sure though but I know Langley got it handed to them for the second year in a row on that turf.

Dom you fcuknmngm live in your mothers's basement or something? Do you even have a life? wHY THE FCUG WOYULD ytouy decide to go out on a FRiday nioght and spenjd quality time watching a bunch on hgas beens play a bunch of future has beens? Your a gerbil, now go run a girbil wheel.

Fcuking gerbil.

Reece

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was one hell of a rant. It's always good to get that out of your system.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya, but who was that fukcing Chech that we drank
with in the privy? Frank wasn't it? Knew **** all about football
but seeing as we were in the hockey changerooms can't say I blame him.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reece, ytour a good player and all, but do something about the shorts. Something old Frank would whave worn back in the early '50s int Chzecholslovakia.

Fckinhgh nuthugging, Pomo playing cmnunt. I hate ypou nguys.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude...did someone mention we won 5-1.
That scoreline BTW is fukcing rancid....5-1 to the gunners! You guys are better than that, WTF? No slag on the gunners, but beating them 5-1 is shocking...just a bit less than the Alderhole thrashing they took earlier. Very disappointed Langley, very disappointed.:confused:
Have to agree with dude, why the hell are you playing on that shiiit pitch when you have a new field up the fukcing hill. That field is a death trap, like the old whitecaps field in the 70's.

BlownByYou

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude all i gotta say is "Big Nose": 2 crackers of goals You: non-existent

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

At 5-1 was anyof us ****ing existant? **** off, your a ****img gunner too, ****. I fully expect for you to give Ricer back his undies nextr time we meet. And put your coplllar down. And get som e black boots. And get older. Cnutys.
\
**** you Steppy, I hate you, and I hater tyhe Pomot field, and I hate thjat IO may bickle and call you for a back snaop.

Snap th9is.

Cnuts.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big noise, I hate you, you fcuking 19m yerar ol;d bastard. At least I nstill hace my looks.

And my arammar.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dud,

Sorry to hear about your spanking. You seem bitter!

Rangers 5 - Whalley 1.
Should've been more but Whiteboots only capitalized on 1/2 his chances LOL. Whalley had 1 chance and our goalie bobbled it. We had many many more ... in fact we sat Z, B, and Halvy for the entire 90 ... in anticipation of the Pak Cup next (next) weekend. Otherwise complete domination in the rain. Oh yeah, and "Club Ranger" was still going when I left at 2 LOL.

Good finish to the first half of the season. We're looking forward to the next half against the new teams.

-Bollocks.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude...
dude! haha great rant.. unfortunatly spot on.. .the ref reffed a decent game, if we were still in youth, which definatly benefitted us. As for our facilities... They are in need of improvement, and I believe under consideration... ive heard rumours that the rec will be returfed, and as previously stated the change rooms (with full shower facilities) were supposed to be ready in october. I cant say I like your feild (well lake for the rest of the season) better though.

As for the game, i dont think it was as one sided as the score line states, and Dude will prolly agree that if langley started playing at the starting whistle rather than 8 minutes later when we scored our 2nd goal, we would have seen a much different game/scoreline.

Gunners will take the 3 points, and after our 4th meeting in 2 seasons are happy not to have to battle these guys again for a while. :rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude, what is with these late night alcohol induced rants latley here on the site!:rolleyes:

Come on Big Man the boys play the Lions Div 1 team next week in the first round of the cup. Time to rally the troops Dude.

And if that doesn't work........................Drink Heavily outside of Mackie Park after a cold 9 pm game.

Good luck boys...........................Come on Utah, time for a team meeting!

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Geese Dude, easy fella. Bet that rant felt good though.

Agreed Agreed Agreed......that turf field is by far the shitiest surface on this planet. That crap belongs in the living room of a trailer home!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
At 5-1 was anyof us ****ing existant? **** off, your a ****img gunner too, ****. I fully expect for you to give Ricer back his undies nextr time we meet. And put your coplllar down. And get som e black boots. And get older. Cnutys.
\
**** you Steppy, I hate you, and I hater tyhe Pomot field, and I hate thjat IO may bickle and call you for a back snaop.

Snap th9is.

Cnuts.

Wow. Dude. Your upset. WTF is wrong with you guys? Go run some more stairs. Keep it up and as the "training" field scheduler I will have to bump you for the D3 Chaos.

PS: The TTP spell checker is immune to the evil drink. It can be found in the the top right.

Anyhow just taking the piss.... Would it be safe to say that you guys will be voting against Twinning the Port Mann Bridge?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad Hair Day

Originally posted by: Coach
Time to rally the troops Dude.
He attempted that inside his head around 2am!
Same post by: Coach
Good luck boys...........................Come on Utah, time for a team meeting!
Apparently the team meetings have been before matches at Jimmy Macs Pub!

Seriously. :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think I figured it out.

I know what is wrong with Langley...nothing.

Langley are not as good as everyone (myself included) thought they would be.

They are average at best. They do have some quality players that will win them a few games...but as a whole, a mid pack finish would be flatering.

Now sober up Dude, and right the ship.

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey dude...

how were there 5 goals, good bad ugly or does it matter. i guess you guys really need to right the ship quick or maybe you'll have only one cup game.

warrior14

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

can i be in any sort of hockey/football/bocce/scarf tossing pool with any person who predicts game results on this site? warriors 1-0 over raiders. bouncing back after hallowe'en hangovers got the best of us last week.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Right the ship? It isn't the direction, it's the load. Too many passengers that need to decide if they are crewmen or should cast off.

That's the result of arriving home half cut, opening the fridge, finding no beer but a cold bottle of wine, opening said bottle, and finishing said bottle.

From this:

Seriously though, I think we took a good 9 yellows and one red tonight. Not a typo. 9 & 1. The ref was, for lack of a better description, a pussy. He in fact has a vagina, because he stated he was "intimidated" by us from the opening whistle. 9 & 1. They weren't awarded one, I don't think...not even for a late game (at 5-1) cleates up dive in tackle. In fact, numb nuts calls it the OTHER WAY!!!

to this...

Dom you fcuknmngm live in your mothers's basement or something? Do you even have a life? wHY THE FCUG WOYULD ytouy decide to go out on a FRiday nioght and spenjd quality time watching a bunch on hgas beens play a bunch of future has beens? Your a gerbil, now go run a girbil wheel.

to this...

\

Snap th9is.

then WTF???

Long libve Chocjholatre bSundays.

Pretty sure the missus shot me down last night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0