Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results & banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 1] Results & banter - Nov 06'

**** off especially to Zurinni, Sytpechind, Coach...I know you gus are having a good fcuking goiiggle here, at our expense. The little boys beat us. Handed us our asses. Yeah, I fcukiongf get it.

Dude, do you feel better now? are you in your happy place yet?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

TS ROYALS 2 - LUFC DYNAMO 1.....

Game was not actually completed but here goes the recap.

Royals were up 2-1 with 19 mins to go and had just lost their keeper to a red card. Mysteriously with 14 to go the lights go off on the turf.... Nice timing.

We are playing like crap from front to back. I think we generated 2 shots? Really disappointed to be training so hard and making no progress.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Krazy_Mexy said:
**** off especially to Zurinni, Sytpechind, Coach...I know you gus are having a good fcuking goiiggle here, at our expense. The little boys beat us. Handed us our asses. Yeah, I fcukiongf get it.

Dude, do you feel better now? are you in your happy place yet?
your an idiot....we are the origials and we are friends of your team... we would luv to see your shiiiiit lot.. {for u clown} in the final..... eat a dick.....utah sort this out.
step.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahaha I love when Steppy flies off the handle.

Seriously though - it would be great to see Langley turn it around in the 2nd half and sort their sh*te out.

:bronco: <--- Dude - get 'er done!

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry about that Steppy. Last time I checked though
we didn't have any crazy mexicans signed. Going to
have to do some detective work on this one.
Now go munch on a bag o mexi dicks.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Luis,

We could use a Krazy Mexi roaming the front line, wings, centre, full back-end, and maybe even keeper. Get yourself on a month of shakes and soups, give birth to that baby you're carrying around, then give us a call for a post X-Mass signing.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

suburbanator said:
TS ROYALS 2 - LUFC DYNAMO 1.....

Game was not actually completed but here goes the recap.

Royals were up 2-1 with 19 mins to go and had just lost their keeper to a red card. Mysteriously with 14 to go the lights go off on the turf.... Nice timing.

We are playing like crap from front to back. I think we generated 2 shots? Really disappointed to be training so hard and making no progress.

yeah, i think there were 10 minutes to go in the game when the lights went out? but all the same, how stupid is that? our normal game time is 7pm but because of the schedule always being posted so late the ladner U21 team had it booked for that time last weekend so we were bumped to 9pm. and wouldnt you know it, the lights are set to go off at 10:30. correct me if i am wrong, but a 90 minute game, with half time and injury time usually goes more than 90 minutes doesnt it? well done delta on forseeing that difficulty that might arise. well, hopefully they still give us the win.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pak cup week 1

Highlanders - 2
GEU United - 0

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Royal14 said:
, hopefully they still give us the win.

GIVE you the win? You were up 2-1, but were now a player down iin a very important divisional match. To make matters worse it was a goalkeeper. Alot can happen in 10-15 minutes when your short a man..... ;)

2(b) Should any game not be completed, the League Executive shall have discretionary power to either:

(i) determine the outcome of the match or (ii) schedule the game to be replayed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LUFC "A" 1, Div. 1 Lions 0. Pak Cup 1st. round.

Would write more, but tonight is a chocolate sunday night.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sporting-0 vs Lang Dynamo-1. I give Langley full credit for the win. We had more possesion but they cashed in on one of thier chances. We played good defence as a team but couldn't generate any team offence. I want to make it clear he had nothing to do with us losing but the ref we had was absolutly brutal. The only time I saw him run was at half time to get out of the rain. Might just be me but I think you might have to run when refing a game. Don't want end on a sore note so best of luck to Langley in the next round.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

On officiating, we had JB the other night, pulling off the second side of a double header. My initial reaction was, "oh shite...we get a tired ref on a wet, windy, miserable night, and no linesmen."

Recipe for a poor outing.

But, I have to say, this was one of the better matches he's had with us in recent memory. Let the teams play and tackle hard, was "safe" on the debatable off-sides and throw-ins (always gave benefit of the doubt to defense...as it should be), and generally not noticeable.

Now, could also be that both teams purely focused on playing and that's all, but what a difference from the "blindman" we had in the middle in our league match vs. Gunners last week. Complete flow killer, and thought he was officiating a youth match. Teams like the Gunners may be young, but after having played them 4 times in two years, they aren't soft either. They don't mind trading hard tackles (contrary to popular opinion on "young" teams). The best way to beat these young run-and-gun teams is to play possession soccer; quick ball movement and triangles. Move it fast or they'll be nipping your heals. Give it up, and be ready for the counter.

Anyhow, maybe somebody can head that advise and use it to their advantage. Will have to wait for round two, because I don't think Whaley has a prayer.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

canuck said:
The only time I saw him run was at half time to get out of the rain. Might just be me but I think you might have to run when refing a game. .

Last I checked you have to run to win a game as well, not just to ref it. The only people less interested than the ref were some of your guys.

Wasn't your flagperson volunteer hiding in the stadium Dugout?

Sorry that we didn't have access to the changerooms. Then you could have had your subs come out from the room rather than from their cars....

;)

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I gave you full credit for the win and I can't imagine that you are complimenting the ref. Do you honestly feel that he should be refing a cup game.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

canuck said:
I gave you full credit for the win and I can't imagine that you are complimenting the ref. Do you honestly feel that he should be refing a cup game.

I was definately not complimenting the referee, I was taking a poke at you guys.... I figured it was in good fun since we play you again in a couple of weeks....

On the way off the pitch the ref indicated that he was on his way to Palm Springs a few hours after the match.... I am sure his mind was on the game at all times!

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Best of luck in the cup looking forward to the only rematch we will have this year. Looking forward to some redemption.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Predictions anyone?

1 Chilliwack Rapids vs Port Moody Gunners
1 Peace Arch Utd vs Poco City FC Raiders if more then 8 players show up
1 Abbotsford Mariners vs Surrey FC Rangers cant doubt them after first round pak results
1 Poco City FC Reserves vs Delta Metro Highlanders another great test f A vs B
1 Langley Dynamo vs Bye
1 Aldergrove Warriors vs Golden Ears Utd
1 Whalley Hurricanes vs Tsawwassen Royals (battle at the bottom)
1 Surrey Sporting FC vs TWU Titans
1 Dewdney FC Razorbacks vs North Delta Lions
1 Langley Athletic vs Columbia Bearcats pak cup first round win spells the turnaround for the LUFC season??

personally i gotta go with DMU vs. Poco Reservers or Gunners vs. Rapids for MOTW... finally will see if the teams at the top of Div 1 are there because they should be, or if the sides are greatly seperated by quality of sides... Abby and Rangers could be in here too, i dont see Abby cake walking as much, although they will prollly keep winning...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

1 Chilliwack Rapids vs Port Moody Gunners
1 Peace Arch Utd vs Poco City FC Raiders
1 Abbotsford Mariners vs Surrey FC Rangers
1 Poco City FC Reserves vs Delta Metro Highlanders
1 Langley Dynamo vs Bye
1 Aldergrove Warriors vs Golden Ears Utd
1 Whalley Hurricanes vs Tsawwassen Royals
1 Surrey Sporting FC vs TWU Titans
1 Dewdney FC Razorbacks vs North Delta Lions
1 Langley Athletic vs Columbia Bearcats

MOTW - Abbey Mariners vs Surrey Rangers... The battle of Old vs. New.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mariners vs Rangers CANCELLED

As the Rangers are not back from Mexico until late that night and they play Pak Cup on the Saturday.

I do not think the game would be played anyways...I think Abbotsford Parks and Rec has already closed the fields down for the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0