Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
While you may not come out and say it... I'd say it's implied.

"I have more goals then your team has for ;)"

Don't pick on the Whalley Stryper's they're keeping their chin up and fighting the good fight.

That was a ttp to Stal.

Stal is a good guy-nothing like telling him he still owes me beer ;)

Whalley Strikers 1 win against 9 guys:p

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, you are a maroon. Each post is for everyone, otherwise they would be private messages. That is why everyone comments, you are ripping Whalley from the cheap seats, mid table div 2.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't pick on the Whalley Stryper's they're keeping their chin up and fighting the good fight.

I just checked the standings and the only reason for Whalley to keep their chin up is to keep keep from spilling on the floor.

How do you spell Buukakee I am trying to google it.

STD from the even cheaper seats than franchise.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored is a very intelligent man. Wise beyond his years. Our team routinely performs intelligence quotient tests at the beginning of each season to determine each players mental capacity and problem solving ability. Bored scored 157 this year which wasn't the highest on our team but is considered to be quite high.

JTL

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored is a very intelligent man. Wise beyond his years. Our team routinely performs intelligence quotient tests at the beginning of each season to determine each players mental capacity and problem solving ability. Bored scored 157 this year which wasn't the highest on our team but is considered to be quite high.

JTL

That is a different type of team building exercise... usually our team goes out and loses brain cells!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just checked the standings and the only reason for Whalley to keep their chin up is to keep keep from spilling on the floor.

How do you spell Buukakee I am trying to google it.

STD from the even cheaper seats than franchise.

Huh? I believe it's bukakee ;)

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first time I heard about TTP was several years back when a good young Div 1 Metro Ford Tayside team had an upcoming match vs Pegasus. They chirped before the game and after the game on this new webiste. My favorite comment was by or about a certain Left Footed defense man (who may or may not have a major commitment to this website). During the game someone shouted 'you know he has only got one foot' meaning it should be easy to get the ball from him. After a disheartening loss (2-1) in a game that we thought we should have won his comment was 'well they only needed the one foot to win'. Very well said and good enough to get well under out skin for a long time.

The point is to take the piss.

To "take the piss" implies teasing or mockery in a funny way. You're just boring (appropriate I guess) and negative and whiny. Maybe change your name to "fun".

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To "take the piss" implies teasing or mockery in a funny way. You're just boring (appropriate I guess) and negative and whiny. Maybe change your name to "fun".

Posting again after your teams slide has stopped, nice to have you back full of piss and vinegar after a victory. Maybe a more accurate name for you would be Minor, Minorus, clearly with a handle like Maximus you are compensating for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0