Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posting again after your teams slide has stopped, nice to have you back full of piss and vinegar after a victory. Maybe a more accurate name for you would be Minor, Minorus, clearly with a handle like Maximus you are compensating for something.

Actually we didn't win, GEU didn't show up. Better pisstake though, you are learning, even if you did say the same thing before.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me get this straight, when the 17th place team in a league that is pretty weak after 9th or 10th place needs players they call you up? How would you know anything about being good?

If the best team in Div 1 (Port Moody) which had not allowed 2 goals all season until Friday and has won 8 of 11 needs until the 86th minute to pull out a tie over 10 ment then we have room to at least make a case for ourselves. Admittedly in the end we blew the game but it was a far cry from the lesson they gave the team that you can't make (8-0).
:eek: wow... i don't think franchise will be going to play for the knights any more after this....:rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise had a really good idea.

Dude, 12 Ice Cold Canadians for the winner of this weekends contest, courtesy the losing team? You can keep the empties!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

I am sitting for a match due to yellows...unfortunate (your ankles can thank me later), because I look forward to playing you guys. Turns out my kid has a hockey game at the same time now, so since I'm free, I'm taking him.

No Dude appearance in Dewd this week.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

I am sitting for a match due to yellows...unfortunate (your ankles can thank me later), because I look forward to playing you guys. Turns out my kid has a hockey game at the same time now, so since I'm free, I'm taking him.

No Dude appearance in Dewd this week.

You will still be sending the beer, there will still be a wager, no?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In our last two meetings, have I allowed myself to be sucked into your fruitless wagers?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In our last two meetings, have I allowed myself to be sucked into your fruitless wagers?

They are generally fruitfull you chicken? I can't believe you can sit there and let me call you yellow. YELLOW, just a 12 pack then?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn bored...now I have to hope for a Pak Cup meeting of the minds so I can kick you earlier than next season.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, just bet him the beer for christ's sake! Chances are Langley will win anyway considering you won't be on the pitch;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0