Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2009

Hopefully you Mission boys are just as out of shape as we are, some ugly training sessions this week :eek:

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey pred, sorry to hear that... didn't seem like a play that would do anything, then down you went... take care!
thanks yea was shitty just landed on it werid and boom oh well have gone the past 15yrs at least without any big injurys in the league

also sounds like this guy should get alot more then the games he got for his suspension there is no need for that in the league you cant do that to the refs

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

dont get to play against the strikers on friday :(. 4 game suspension, however even though i emailed way back saying i couldnt make it and then couldnt again until tonight my suspension may only count as one game missed even though i missed 3 already nice eh...only a 6 game suspension for 2 yellows

and not leaving the pitch may have caused a longer suspension

You mean should have

is this the game that poco played an illegal player .... i still dont see any points deducted yet :confused:

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

is this the game that poco played an illegal player .... i still dont see any points deducted yet :confused:

The game turned into a 1-0 win for us instead of a tie. Do they lose points after that?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild, Bollocks, I noticed you guys have the bye this week, does that mean Turf 2 is free? I'd much rather play on that than the old one if we could.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ita,

You'll have to ask the club about that one.

We don't control the times ... ;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

well PAu United takes the game 2-0 on a ugly wet pitch, we had many chances to score in the first half but the rust of a solid month without training showed. They had chances to score also but couldnt put it away and knotched in 2 in the 2nd half.

with 2 min left in game i broke my ankle and tore ligaments on both sides so my foot shifted away from leg bone and had to have surgery yeseterday so will be gone for the rest of the year plus prob a year until i get plate out of ankle:(

well gl to everyone the rest of season wont be around anymore

It's a career for you. Hang them up you'll never be the same.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

dont get to play against the strikers on friday :(. 4 game suspension, however even though i emailed way back saying i couldnt make it and then couldnt again until tonight my suspension may only count as one game missed even though i missed 3 already nice eh...only a 6 game suspension for 2 yellows

I have had this same problem with a player of mine. Ever since Laurel quit it's been shambles. Sent an email they say they didn't get it then got my player to send another and they say it didn't come from him personally and they want him to appear, well he works at night and he is going to get 3 more games then the other guy in the dust up.

I call Bullshit

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have had this same problem with a player of mine. Ever since Laurel quit it's been shambles. Sent an email they say they didn't get it then got my player to send another and they say it didn't come from him personally and they want him to appear, well he works at night and he is going to get 3 more games then the other guy in the dust up.

I call Bullshit

how about don't get red carded? I'm sure you'll never have the problem again

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I call Bullshit

You bitch and moan a lot, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0