Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2009

I do. and what are you going to do about...thats what i thought.

This kind of dialogue doesn't really work unless it is...like...real life. You know?

Anyhow...you really do bitch and moan a lot.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yep - NAP Turf #2 is in perfect condition.

Rangers had two great sessions out there this week.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

This kind of dialogue doesn't really work unless it is...like...real life. You know?

Anyhow...you really do bitch and moan a lot.

The life I live is real, how about you??? yeah you're a bitch.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Really? How come? We trained on it Wednesday and it's in good condition for a game.

No, it wasn't field conditions..it was the fact that our game was changed last minute and the other team couldn't put together a team. Anyways, I think 2 of us are coming to play for you guys tonight so see ya then

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

No, it wasn't field conditions..it was the fact that our game was changed last minute and the other team couldn't put together a team. Anyways, I think 2 of us are coming to play for you guys tonight so see ya then

I'm guessing you and Eric? Assuming you are who I think you are :D

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

strikers win 2-0 over mission ..
not an overly good game both pretty out of shape teams..
we go up 1-0 in like the 20th min on stalls goal breaking down the left wing ..
then up 2-0 with my goal about 35min into first off a clearing attempt from a corner.. a we could of probably netted a few more off rebounds and a wide open net breakaway not naming any names .. but not a bad first game back ..

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

there goes our chances for promotion this year but however i have done dick all, all year right gt5?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

there goes our chances for promotion this year but however i have done dick all, all year right gt5?

Hey you must ahve done something to get all those suspensions.

Dammit I was looking forward to playing the strikers in D2 next year. Truely a case of the moons aligning Stallion Scores and the Strikers win. :eek:

good job boys.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey you must ahve done something to get all those suspensions.

Dammit I was looking forward to playing the strikers in D2 next year. Truely a case of the moons aligning Stallion Scores and the Strikers win. :eek:

good job boys.

That should have been a ttp bookie event, including the stallion goal - almost impossible odds... well, at least we get to beat you guys again next year:p

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

strikers win 2-0 over mission ..
not an overly good game both pretty out of shape teams..
we go up 1-0 in like the 20th min on stalls goal breaking down the left wing ..
then up 2-0 with my goal about 35min into first off a clearing attempt from a corner.. a we could of probably netted a few more off rebounds and a wide open net breakaway not naming any names .. but not a bad first game back ..

our starting goalie is injured. our back up goalie wasnt there our right mid played in net. we had a right back playing center mid. we have played in a month. we on practiced once before the game, they practiced twice. it was all our coachs fault. stall had the game fixed and kept kicking balls onto the field when we were about to score. we all had twisted socks.

if theres any other excuses anyone can add why we got out played by another bottom half team nd blew our slim chances at promotion please add.

two good finishs, im not a doctor but they probably deserved the win well done.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

our starting goalie is injured. our back up goalie wasnt there our right mid played in net. we had a right back playing center mid. we have played in a month. we on practiced once before the game, they practiced twice. it was all our coachs fault.

Wow, those are all great and honestly we are in the same perdicament tonight:(

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

our starting goalie is injured. our back up goalie wasnt there our right mid played in net. we had a right back playing center mid. we have played in a month. we on practiced once before the game, they practiced twice. it was all our coachs fault. stall had the game fixed and kept kicking balls onto the field when we were about to score. we all had twisted socks.

if theres any other excuses anyone can add why we got out played by another bottom half team nd blew our slim chances at promotion please add.

two good finishs, im not a doctor but they probably deserved the win well done.

how is it rogers fault? you guys were ****ing terrible and the way you put it about brad makes it sound liek he has never played in net before, he is probably as good as phill and brad was the only player on our team who had a good game. oh and graham don't forget to mention that the two goals we should have closed done, howeevr they was both good finishes. just face it we was terrible last night.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

how is it rogers fault? you guys were ****ing terrible and the way you put it about brad makes it sound liek he has never played in net before, he is probably as good as phill and brad was the only player on our team who had a good game. oh and graham don't forget to mention that the two goals we should have closed done, howeevr they was both good finishes. just face it we was terrible last night.

sigh.. was that not sarcastic enough sorry? saying it was rogers fault was a shot at stal, i think we can all recall how he felt about his coach after there start to the season. sorry i was jokeing i guess i wasnt clear enough.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually, you were crystal.

It's your 'mate' who's obviously lost the entire plot.

Give me strength...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dewd U 4 GEU 2,

Damn cold out there, -2 for the entire game. Happy with the result after one gym practice in 5 weeks. JTL tore the back line apart scoring a beauty free kick and slotting a cheekie breakaway to salt the game away. I believe he also skinned the right back to set up the game winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0