Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2009

Langley 2, Poco 0. Devan w/ another 2. The kid is on fire.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good Result! I have been unsure of that Poco team since they have played so few games. If you get your awol 3 points back you guys should be battling for top 5 again.. WOOT..

We have TWU tonight after 5 weeks off.... should be interesting to see if we can recapture our post-break form.

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Sub, but I don't think that were to worried about finishing in the top five as much as doing well in the pak cup. I can't say much about the game as my view from were I was restricted by the heavy fog during the game. Nice to get a result after a long lay off though and to hold them off the score sheet.

Good luck to you guys tonight and the rest of the season, I hope you can keep up the post break form and finish out the season strong.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

our starting goalie is injured. our back up goalie wasnt there our right mid played in net. we had a right back playing center mid. we have played in a month. we on practiced once before the game, they practiced twice. it was all our coachs fault. stall had the game fixed and kept kicking balls onto the field when we were about to score. we all had twisted socks.

if theres any other excuses anyone can add why we got out played by another bottom half team nd blew our slim chances at promotion please add.

two good finishs, im not a doctor but they probably deserved the win well done.

I think the reason we won was we put me on your side for the second half and you were in my pocket the rest of the game :D Blazing speed I've got ;) If it wasn't for my play being absolute magic that night who knows what would have happened :D Scottish_kiss, thanks for the beer, next time you miss like that it's 2 cases ;)

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stal,

Nice result. Hope you guys are ready in two weeks for back-to-back tilts vs. us Rangers.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off....wow you logged the minutes on Saturday night:D

I would have your guys ready to go in three weeks as I caught 70 minutes of your game and you guys were out played till the bone head took the red. If only Poco could finish.

I'll say the coach gives him 2 games just so he is back in time for the playoffs;)

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

TWU 0 - DYNAMO 0.

Boring game in the fog at MAP. TWU had the edge in chances, we defended well but were vacant in the Midfield for some reason and created very little offence.

Fog was thick and definately changed the game, our backup keeper made some great saves to help us get the point.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off....wow you logged the minutes on Saturday night:D

I would have your guys ready to go in three weeks as I caught 70 minutes of your game and you guys were out played till the bone head took the red. If only Poco could finish.

I'll say the coach gives him 2 games just so he is back in time for the playoffs;)

I would agree that we were playing too defensive in the 2nd. We never felt very threatened, but I will admit it was frustrating spending so much time in our half. First 45 was a different story as we felt in complete control, and went ahead at about 30 minutes, plus created several chances.

It was a good effort for the 1st game back. All we can aim to do it continue to build on it up to the 1st Pak game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

TWU 0 - DYNAMO 0.

Boring game in the fog at MAP. TWU had the edge in chances, we defended well but were vacant in the Midfield for some reason and created very little offence.

Fog was thick and definately changed the game, our backup keeper made some great saves to help us get the point.

So are you guys now permanently playing home on Sunday nights, or was this a one-off?

Another game another point. Still a nice unbeaten streak on the line.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

NDFC 3-2 Aldergrove.

We went down 2-0 after about 10 minutes. Our keeper allowed us to stay in the game stopping about 5 breakaways. We had 3 guys play more tonight then they have the entire season. Luckily Jimmy bagged a couple, Jimmy likes soccer, Jimmy likes to score.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I should restate that. Dewdney 4 Golden Ears with mostly good guys with one goon who has no class 2.

JTL

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I should restate that. Dewdney 4 Golden Ears with mostly good guys with one goon who has no class 2.

JTL

Was the guy playing in the midfield. When we played them one of there players was a complete idiot and completly reckless. He could have been red carded 5 or 6 times. I believe the guy was bald.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

So are you guys now permanently playing home on Sunday nights, or was this a one-off?

Another game another point. Still a nice unbeaten streak on the line.

Are you kidding me? The TWU game was their home game, 11:15 at WAP. Willoughby is still snowed under!? So we opted to move it to an unused Sunday 9pm Fog-Spot.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Was the guy playing in the midfield. When we played them one of there players was a complete idiot and completly reckless. He could have been red carded 5 or 6 times. I believe the guy was bald.

Yes he was bald and was playing center back but moving up into the midfield. He should have recieved a red card for a serious offence behind the play but the referee was watching the play as he should of been. This fella was very frustrated and didn't appreciate good, hard challenges.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0