Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3-1 over Tsawwassen
Still takein the lead and sittin back,,Not what we want to do and cant seem to get out of that bad habbit.
Royals a good bunch of guys good clean fast game.

yeah, game could have easily been 3-3, or 6-1 for you guys, we couldn't finish our few chances, while you guys couldn't finish A LOT of your chances. Our keeps played pretty well, came up with a couple huge saves. Good match though, nothing to be ashamed of on our side as far as I'm concerned. Held the top scoring team in the league to 3 goals, can't complain about that with our starting centre back. left back (myself) and one starting striker all not playing. Classy guys on ACBC, I apologize for the drunk idiots in our stands, I was shocked myself by some of the things they said.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 0 - ND Tielanders 0

Game at J.O. was moved to NAP because of their frozen tundra down there in Delta. It was quite the one-sided game with our ex-goalie in net for Delta. He (Scurr) was obviously up for the match as he outright ROBBED us on about 6-8 golden opportunities. Delta had *maybe* one dribbler of a shot. We were all over them.

Outside of our goalie (every game) and Canuck, this was the best performance I've seen between the pipes in awhile.

5 shutouts in a row for the Rangers ... umm time to sign more strikers or what? :confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1, LUFC Athletic 0.

On a night where we were short, and many of the guys playing through injuries, this has to be the single most disappointing loss in a long time for me, in adisappointing season.

1st half, we took the approach of shortening and tightening the pitch, to see what they had, and let them shoot from outside. They had a bunch of shots, not one great chance.

2nd half opened up a lot more, and I'd say equal possesion, as we spent more time in their final 3rd, but we couldn't generate any quality chances either. They did manage one very nice chance that had our keeper making an acrobatic save off.

Both teams battling but looking like a draw until the last 20 second when one of their full-backs sends a prayer into our box. What can only be described as a miscommunication between the keeps and player, and one of their guys got a toe on a ball that should have been cleared.

Gutted.

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks,

I will agree you outshot us and had more opportunities but the possession arrow was equal and the score was fitting. I'd say it hurt you more not getting 3 points on your pitch, we'll take the point obviously on your hard turf. I really enjoyed the game and most of the classy players on your team, minus the Zarrinihacker. Sorry but he stood out as the classless player after the game among many of our players in the locker room, everyone else was outstanding. Scurr did play great and was up for the challenge.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it boob avatar week or what?

Anyone know the status of Newton Athletic? Is it snow covered?
Are we going to be cancelled?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
moody3-0 NDFC

They played a solid game but at the end of the day we made 3 glaring errors that we don't usually make. First goal was a PK which didn't need to happen as the guy didn't even have control of the ball. The second goal was nothing that turned into a defensive blunder and a goal. The third goal although was a nice cut back, we had 4 guys not marking the one wide open guy. That being said we didn't create anything. the play/possesion was pretty even with both teams having control for spells. They work really hard and have some descent skill. That being said I think premier will be a bit of a struggle. ACBC will be much better suited up there but good luck and I'm sure in a few years Moody will be ready to be up in premier as well.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 0
Rangers 0

We have to thank Scuur for his outstanding perfomance as he played the game of his life. He always gets up for the match vs the Rangers and he lived up to the hype. Rangers had several good chances where our keeps came up big. A lot of their shots however were coming from outside the 18 and were all popping over the net our deflecting off us. We created a few good chances but never got the shots away. It seemed as though the guys wanted get just a little bit closer every time. Some more shots would have been nice. We did move the ball around well and I would say the possesion was pretty even. As always, a fard fought battle between the two teams on a hard turf that was not much softer then John Oliver. Someone on there side was leaking pretty good as about 13 shirts were covered in blood. I would also like to add that any respect I had for Z is now gone as he was the cheapest, dirtiest, little or should a say fat piece of shite I have played against in a long time. Absolutely classless player who embarressed his team all night. It was a hard fought physical match by all, except for him who took it to a different level.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 0
Rangers 0
I would also like to add that any respect I had for Z is now gone as he was the cheapest, dirtiest, little or should a say fat piece of shite I have played against in a long time. Absolutely classless player who embarressed his team all night.

Did he not cook your burger enough for you or did he give you a cold bun.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did he not cook your burger enough for you or did he give you a cold bun.

hos

I should have just accepted the kicks, chops, and body checks they were dishing out in the first half....sorry for kicking back.

I guess I just surprised them with a taste of what they started....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 0
Rangers 0

A lot of their shots however were coming from outside the 18 and were all popping over the net our deflecting off us.

We hit a cross bar in the first half and a post in the second....Scurrs made two reaction saves off of headers in and around the 12 yard spot...He robbed me in the first half off of the low shot (didnt think the big guy could get down so fast)

Scurrs was the man of the match, no question.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks,
. I really enjoyed the game and most of the classy players on your team, minus the Zarrinihacker. Sorry but he stood out as the classless player after the game among many of our players in the locker room, everyone else was outstanding.

We were thinking the same about #18

backofnet

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z you were a frustrated hack on Friday, practice hard this week, maybe snow angel your fat belly in the white stuff and perhaps that will clean up your game. Eating some snow might clean the mouth too. #18 was emotional this week I'll give you that. Santa has placed him on the naughty list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0