Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse: you're going through "young cokcey player" syndrome. Short attention span. Ask the Port Moody boys- they know all about taking their foot off the opponent's throat from the last two years gone by.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I did have a good run at the poker championships. Finnished 55 out of about 11-1200. In the money. Won my super sat seat for 200 and took home 3800. thanx for askin...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree Dude....

I think it is that as the temperature gets worse....the idea of blazing at home is much better then getting kicked in the freezing temperatures.
Not even mittens can keep the cold out.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I did have a good run at the poker championships. Finnished 55 out of about 11-1200. In the money. Won my super sat seat for 200 and took home 3800. thanx for askin...

Not enough for a massage though.....from me at least.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coquitlam Arsenal should be interesting next week as rematch of last year's Knights Cup Final.

JTL

Won't be interesting at all. They are not nearly the team of last year.
Although, your record against the bottom feeders doesn't bode well.

It may be interesting after all.
:)

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys were outworked all game long, Geu took it to you guys for 90 minutes and honestly you didn't deserve 3 points and were lucky...very lucky on this day. You had one shot on goal.....ONE!

Great goal by FVCasade in the last few minutes!

I agree with that, I never said we did deserve to win, it would've been an upset if we'd squeaked out 3 points with our late goal, but GEU upped us with their even later goal. Too bad I can't play, otherwise that game would've been in the bag for us :p

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with that, I never said we did deserve to win, it would've been an upset if we'd squeaked out 3 points with our late goal, but GEU upped us with their even later goal. Too bad I can't play, otherwise that game would've been in the bag for us :p

their center back is a monster hey....

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya, so did their right mid guy, looked like he was 12 years old. ACBC should be a battle next weekend, though we'll be missing a few guys, including our star defender :cool:

Question?

Was that Eminem between your pipes? I was hoping he was going to sing "I am whatever you say I am"...

who turns there hat sideways before a punt?:rolleyes:

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahaha, ya no idea, gotta love the third string keepers...

he isn't actually even a keeper. he is one of our starting centre backs, but our number 1 goalie couldn't make the game and our 2nd string is suspended/injured. he is just a player who has played goal before and was our best option (or should i say, only?). i thought he did really well, and we definitely missed him on our back line.

The Baron

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 - 0 Gunners over NDFC

One of the best games we've played this year. The game got a little chippy at some points, but the Delta boys never played dirty and finished the game with class.

1st goal came late in the first half on a PK -- their defender dragged one of our guys down in the box.

2nd goal was a hopeful free kick from our end that was completely misplayed by their defence and left their keeper out to dry for an easy break-away finish.

3rd goal was a great pass out from the endline to an open forward who slotted it near post.

I can see how they could frustrate teams defensively, but they really didn't have anything going forward. Another huge game next week against the reserves before we all head in for the Christmas break.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3-1 over Tsawwassen
Still takein the lead and sittin back,,Not what we want to do and cant seem to get out of that bad habbit.
Royals a good bunch of guys good clean fast game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0