Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the ACBC results sure are puzzling. You guys seem to have no issue outscoring spotty defense or shoddy goaltending ;) .

This Sunday will be a good indicator for us. We've had some good defensive results in recent games, but still are not finishing as capably as we could in past years. Age must be catching up. Not as quick on the strike as we once were...I guess that happens when your team average creeps over 30.

No doubt it'll be a challenge playing against such a young, fast team. We had troubles this weekend against GEU and all their speed, especially 1 vs. 1.

Anyhow, here's hoping our age doesn't show too much, and we can keep the score respectable.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The following is code but I think I have been able to decipher it....

The goals they scored were nice, and they certainly should have had a few more, but I did come up big, especially with another pk save late in the game

I am total shite as was their goalie...
I have been mouthing off for several weeks and the last 2 weeks I have been exposed and a loud mouth fraud...

This part was a little more difficult but the following means...

I loved playing against these classy guys, and I am a huge fan of their goalie who also had a good game despite the goals against, as did I.

Thank goodness their goalie was worse than me, I did however manage to stop a back pass from my center back

This last part was rather easy to sort out ....

I apologize for being a fcuk wit and a blow hard please do not take the piss too badly out of me

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oct 28 07 NP Division 1 Athletic Club BC - - - Delta Metro Utd

The league website has no result for the ACBC v Delta game last night, What happened? Did Ghouse use another illegal player? Is the game under protest?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record,,I have never protested a game...
They have been protested against me as i love to use illeagle players. or havent you heard. (I am never going to live that down am I) LOL

17Royal

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsawwassen Royals vs Poco Reserves game was postponed due to the Gates turf being double booked - woulda been nice if they coulda informed us before we made the hour drive out and dressed. Hopefully this game can be re-scheduled at our pitch.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chris Clark plays D and its Chris Kyd.
Clarky plays in North Van now iheard

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to throw out this factoid. I actually had a decent game. I kicked out 3 breakways in the game, and I made quite a few huge saves. They scored lovely goals. That team was actually good, not like any of the teams I have played so far. I wanted to point out that the goalie on the other team is great. This was a very offensive game with no defense on either side. shite happens. SAW 4, good!

Peace out,

BTW, O-Dog is great, our team is still great, and wait till we win this league and have to leave out this shitty Div 1 posting site!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to throw out this factoid. I actually had a decent game.
Thats an opinion not a 'factoid'
I kicked out 3 breakways in the game, and I made quite a few huge saves. They scored lovely goals.
A save is something that prevents the ball from going into your net. SOOOOO, saves are actually all equal as you don't get extra points for nice goals. I am sure Dude will agree a mucker goal or a beauty from 30 yards counts the same on the board and he'd be happy to have either at the moment. Newflash for you, you are supposed to make those saves, that's what a goalie does.

That team was actually good, not like any of the teams I have played so far. I wanted to point out that the goalie on the other team is great. This was a very offensive game with no defense on either side..
This is the 12th place Delta team that you are referring too, correct? Wasn't it the 16th place GEU Cobras that rocked you for 3 goals the previous week too?
BTW, O-Dog is great,!
Not so sure about that Red Light, nobody is.
our team is still great, ,!
Not much evidence to support that either
and wait till we win this league and have to leave out this shitty Div 1 posting site!
BTW, when was the last time ACBC won something?

Factoid for you:

Goalies are the last line of defense, not an on field commentator although it is a great place to watch a game, as you will know from your last couple of performances

Goalies don't get to wear gloves to keep their (your) hands warm or to protect their (your) hands when picking the ball out of their (your) net.

Couple questions for you:
-Please explain the loss to Maple Ridge-They are no good but still managed to squeak a few by you?
-Clearly you won your division last year, right?
-I don't recall who won the Cup last year, was it ACBC?

Nice to hear that you have maintained your usual high standard allowing 7 goals in your last 2 games. It is unfourtunate that your team mates let you down so badly. I am sure they appreciate you honesty is explaining that they are shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0