Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW Bored, everyone reading this can definitely agree with me, but use your hands for something else besides giving us boring rants about your pathetic life, like maybe pleasuring yourself!

Dude rocks!

Odog, Odog, Odog where to start or more like where to finish.
Do you know Sid or Walls? Your posts are strangely similar.

In conclusion I would like to say:

ACBC has never won anything, a trend that is likely to continue this year. Unless you are just passing through this league you must be lumped in with the rest of the league. You are of then of course pathetic of shitty or whatever adjective you think best summarizes this league. You couldn't win Div 2 and are unlikely to win Div 1. Winning is a habit and ACBC is not in the habit. The only thing that ACBC is capable of doing is running up the score against the poorer teams. ACBC still has to play the team directly in front of them and the 2 teams directly after them in the standings. Wins by either team will put them ahead of ACBC. Other than Port Moody ACBC has played the 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th 16th, 17th and 18th Place teams. If ACBC was 1/2 as good as they think they are they'd be in first with the fewest goals against.
ACBC will be lucky to finish higher than 5th! They will continue to run the score up against the lower teams and find ways to lose against any team that shows a bit of guts.

The only way for you to get to the promised land will be to buy your way in.

Lastly, the goalie is the last line of defense, some would say the most important defender. By your own admission your defence is weak - that includes you. You are an embarrassment to your team and yourself.

I wonder anyone agrees with me??

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odog, Odog, Odog where to start or more like where to finish.
Do you know Sid or Walls? Your posts are strangely similar.

In conclusion I would like to say:

ACBC has never won anything, a trend that is likely to continue this year. Unless you are just passing through this league you must be lumped in with the rest of the league. You are of then of course pathetic of shitty or whatever adjective you think best summarizes this league. You couldn't win Div 2 and are unlikely to win Div 1. Winning is a habit and ACBC is not in the habit. The only thing that ACBC is capable of doing is running up the score against the poorer teams. ACBC still has to play the team directly in front of them and the 2 teams directly after them in the standings. Wins by either team will put them ahead of ACBC. Other than Port Moody ACBC has played the 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th 16th, 17th and 18th Place teams. If ACBC was 1/2 as good as they think they are they'd be in first with the fewest goals against.
ACBC will be lucky to finish higher than 5th! The will continue to run the score up against the lower teams and find ways to loose against any team that shows a bit of guts.

The only way for you to get to the promised land will be to buy your way in.

Lastly, the goalie is the last line of defense, some would say the most important defender. By your own admission your defence is weak - that includes you. You are an embarrassment to your team and yourself.

I wonder anyone agrees with me??

Maybe we should start a poll to see who all agrees?:rolleyes:I agree 100%,well put.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree... a keeper can see all 21 others on the pitch... and his job is to make sure the defenders and midfielders (and at times even the strikers) are covering and defending properly.

Odog... If all you are worried about is shot stopping... then you have no clue.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever the Odog says does not reflect the feelings of ACBC. Slag him all you like as he deserves it and loves it for sure.
I do run up the scores for sure with my bench warmers,(who happen to all be call ups from div 3) so remember that when Im running up the score on you,,its done with div 3 players.
As for buying my way in,what a joke. If I was to buy my way in it wouldnt be the Div 1,or the FVSL for that matter it would be the Pacific Coast league or some league on that level cause thats what you do,,you buy your way in...
Now ,not once have I said I was going to win Div 1,,I have said I want to win so as to move up..So remember your words now when you say I will finnish 5th ,,You have given me the motivation to do my best to finnish in the top 2 and you know i will make you eat your words when I do!
ps.. you say we are not in the habit of winning,,,,Well we went undefeated this summer in 2 different divisions and won them both in the Knights summer league and we won the Saltspring tournament and finnished 2 in 3 other tournaments as well...Oh ya I rigged them all of coarse..
It will take more than rehab to kick my winning habits.
pps we would have won the knights cup div2 last year if we didnt have that illeagle benchwarmer on our roster,,ya slag that for sure as it is my responsibility for finding out if a nobody who lies to you has played for another team in another league. (almost impossable) Who checks the honour system anyways,,I might add I have noticed many many guys playing in both leagues yet have said nothing as who the fricken hell cares..

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z,

Wasn't us. We were quite looking forward to kicking your collective asses in finals of the best league in Canada, the Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League.

I think it was that team named the Arsenal who blew that whistle on you guys?

Win when it counts, and respect will follow.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you say we are not in the habit of winning,,,,Well we went undefeated this summer in 2 different divisions and won them both i

Let me get this straight, you won 2 different division?? In a summer league, my word that is impressive. AND you won the Saltspring tourney too, holy moly.

First or second and you will be beaking off eh? I can hear it now, we had a good year and worked hard and are proud to have finished 5th in a really good league, we are the best team anyway and will win the cup this year or and we will win the league next year or next years cup or,,, or,,,
The closet thing to a winning habit that you have is a nuns costume for Halloween.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me get this straight, you won 2 different division?? In a summer league, my word that is impressive. AND you won the Saltspring tourney too, holy moly.

First or second and you will be beaking off eh? I can hear it now, we had a good year and worked hard and are proud to have finished 5th in a really good league, we are the best team anyway and will win the cup this year or and we will win the league next year or next years cup or,,, or,,,
The closet thing to a winning habit that you have is a nuns costume for Halloween.

WE actually beat them in summer league With a team consisting of mostly div 2 players...i.e the nationals. I also believe they lost the final to sapperton. I think he is blowing some serious smoke.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WE actually beat them in summer league With a team consisting of mostly div 2 players...i.e the nationals. I also believe they lost the final to sapperton. I think he is blowing some serious smoke.

bulljive is right..they lost in the summer at least twice but im sure its cause summer is on grass...or the sun was too bright..or they were up late the day before...out

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pps we would have won the knights cup div2 last year if we didnt have that illeagle benchwarmer on our roster,,QUOTE]

I highly doubt that. You barely snuck by Arsenal and that is with cheating. I watched that game and it was very even with them missing a few sitters late in the game. Anyways you or anyone else will never know because you cheated and you got caught.

JTL

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever the Odog says does not reflect the feelings of ACBC. Slag him all you like as he deserves it and loves it for sure.
I do run up the scores for sure with my bench warmers,(who happen to all be call ups from div 3) so remember that when Im running up the score on you,,its done with div 3 players.
As for buying my way in,what a joke. If I was to buy my way in it wouldnt be the Div 1,or the FVSL for that matter it would be the Pacific Coast league or some league on that level cause thats what you do,,you buy your way in...
Now ,not once have I said I was going to win Div 1,,I have said I want to win so as to move up..So remember your words now when you say I will finnish 5th ,,You have given me the motivation to do my best to finnish in the top 2 and you know i will make you eat your words when I do!
ps.. you say we are not in the habit of winning,,,,Well we went undefeated this summer in 2 different divisions and won them both in the Knights summer league and we won the Saltspring tournament and finnished 2 in 3 other tournaments as well...Oh ya I rigged them all of coarse..
It will take more than rehab to kick my winning habits.
pps we would have won the knights cup div2 last year if we didnt have that illeagle benchwarmer on our roster,,ya slag that for sure as it is my responsibility for finding out if a nobody who lies to you has played for another team in another league. (almost impossable) Who checks the honour system anyways,,I might add I have noticed many many guys playing in both leagues yet have said nothing as who the fricken hell cares..

Fine I'll say it. ACBC WILL WIN DIV 1. FuK all the jealous HAteRs.

get lives ya fukin jagoffs

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were in 3 summer leagues and finnish second in one and only lost to Sapperton,,,I never cheated I was lied too and JTL dont look to far and you will find guys you know doing the same s4it...
The team you beat in the summer was our B team.
Saltspring tourney we played Uvic and another(name slips me now) top Island premier team to win that,,
Most of all I was not braggin it was the Odog and again its his views you need to address not the teams,,
But now that you have got me started,,I will let our play do the talking and see you in the Cup.
Bring your A game as you will need it and remember I will run up the score (with my div 3 guys)

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
HA HA HA.

This thread would be dead if AcBc didnt exist.

:wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa:

same with the week 1 through 8 threads!

ya is all a bunch of acbc obsessed stalkers.

fukin creeps

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse will just have to find himself a spot in prem sorta like he did in div 1 this year.

I'm not trying to defend Ghouse or ODog here but please explain how you got up to div 1 and which div you won from when you came out of u-21? Please don't mention 2nd place and 4th place. Pot and kettle here maybe?

You guys are a good team it's just I don't remember you winning any league besides u-21. But I've maintained from back then that you guys were/are better than your premier team so if you make it to premier this year it is warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0