Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored, my teammates and I have been lobbying the league for many years to make my goals count for two each.

First, it happens with such rarity, and is apparently so utterly unexpected, they feel that the feat alone should be worthy of a deuce.

Second, my goals are all beautiful. Never a mucker goal, all works of art. Like my lone tally this year at Parkside, which had Cantuzzi calling me Picasso.

Now, my teammates may equate my beautiful goal scoring to an autistic savant uncovering a highly complex mathematical equation in the Egyptian pyramid formations to reveal a map of the unknown galaxy, but that is neither here nor there.

~I’m a very good driver.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, my teammates may equate my beautiful goal scoring to an autistic savant uncovering a highly complex mathematical equation in the Egyptian pyramid formations to reveal a map of the unknown galaxy, but that is neither here nor there.

I didn't know you scored with that sort of regularity, if I have told you once I have told you 10 million times, don't exaggerate!! It is not polite to brag.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe Odog still thinks he is a good keeper when he has let 7 by him in the last 2 games. I have seen him let so many goals in it is unbelievable - can you say swiss cheese.

Before the weekend, Delta Metro had only scored 7 goals in 5 games and then they light you up for 4. Before the GEU game they had only scored 5 goals in 6 games and they light you up for 3.

House is definitely on the prowl for a new goalie right now and if and I stress if you guys get promoted I will bet money House won't be taking ODog with him.

Right now the Gunners look like heavy favourites to get promoted so maybe they can switch spots with the Fury.

JTL

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right now the Gunners look like heavy favourites to get promoted so maybe they can switch spots with the Fury.

JTL

I was looking at this too....I could see them sending some quality players down to be sure they win Div 1 and guarantee a spot in Premier....at least, that is what I would do if I ran the club.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to throw out this factoid. I actually had a decent game. I kicked out 3 breakways in the game, and I made quite a few huge saves. They scored lovely goals. That team was actually good, not like any of the teams I have played so far. I wanted to point out that the goalie on the other team is great. This was a very offensive game with no defense on either side. shite happens. SAW 4, good!QUOTE]

Have to echo this post. It was the most offensive game I have ever been seen. We went up 1-0 very early then they were up 3-1, then we got another to make it 3-2. Then for a 25 minute span they just hammered us with goals. 3 quick unanswered goals. They capitalized on our mistakes. Silly turn overs, holding the ball to long, failing to clear. Stupid errors. ACBC can really shoot the ball, give them a few sconds and they will hammer it. So 6-2 at the half, we actually calmed down and started playing are game and really took it to them. It was 6-4 late in the game and we had several nice chances but the dog was the only reason it wasn't tied up. Would have been 6-5 if we converted on the PK. Someone told our guy not to shoot right on the dog but he did anyhow. Nicely placed but no pace. Bottom line......let in 6 goals.....pretty dam tough to come back. It was nice to see our guys dig deep and make a match out of it but we will have to be better on the D side this weekend. At least we finally scored some goals. Also props to the ACBC boys, really classy in the lineup especially the dog. Their actions on and off the field do not reflect the attitudes on here. Nice group, nice to play against. This is a team I would like to play again, too bad we only get everyone once. Good luck guys.

SAW4 dog? Is it theatre worthy? Or is it a renter?

BTW sixfyv....our keeps was Scurvy in the match and he has been great this year. We also have mini Marra and he has been good also.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atta boy Scurr... good to hear. Should we let him come to Penny again this year? You know... I'm not sure if the scar from the "pants" episode has healed.

:D

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored, my teammates and I have been lobbying the league for many years to make my goals count for two each.

First, it happens with such rarity, and is apparently so utterly unexpected, they feel that the feat alone should be worthy of a deuce.

Second, my goals are all beautiful. Never a mucker goal, all works of art. Like my lone tally this year at Parkside, which had Cantuzzi calling me Picasso.

C'mon Dude I think i must advise the general ttp public on that particular goal.
Dude is blazing down the left side of the pitch(remember it's parkside) the ball is on the right side and dude screams for a cross and yes the cross was perfect .Dude makes a little move to clear the last defender and starts to trip as he is falling down arms outstreched for impact with the ground eyes closed the ball bounces off his face into the open net .he never even saw it go in .thing a beauty is was. By the way i think Cantuzzi called you an
a--hole not piccaso

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think odog is just trying to get you all wound up here boys by saying he is the best...he is doing a good job doing it as well but he knows that hes not really that great as the stats would porve that he is not....i was sick of hearing him say how good he was but i realized that hes not and just trying to keep the thread going...7goals in 2 games by below average teams says enough and proves that acbc may have to buy their place in premier like they had to in div 1....i hope i struck a nerve here...acbc has never earned the rights to be premoted and if they do win the league for the first time at least they will have done something the honest way...hahaha....im not saing that odog is junk im just saying that on a scale btween junk and really good he is on the junk side...out

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atta boy Scurr... good to hear. Should we let him come to Penny again this year? You know... I'm not sure if the scar from the "pants" episode has healed.

:D

I think we should let the little Penny lad rip Scurrs pants down in the garden. A little revenge for the ref and no red card !! Maybe Scurr should wear a custom one piece the whole weekend. What do ya think Package?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know you scored with that sort of regularity, if I have told you once I have told you 10 million times, don't exaggerate!! It is not polite to brag.

Sort of like Halley's Comet. Rare, but awe inspiring, beautiful, and omnipotent in its greatness.

Come on Frank, it was a lovely swan dive. I know I saw you wipe away a wee tear.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude makes a little move to clear the last defender and starts to trip as he is falling down arms outstreched for impact with the ground eyes closed the ball bounces off his face into the open net .he never even saw it go in .

are you sure that was dude and not kevin hector? that sounds liek sumthing he wud do lol:D

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to throw out this factoid. I actually had a decent game. I kicked out 3 breakways in the game, and I made quite a few huge saves. They scored lovely goals. That team was actually good, not like any of the teams I have played so far. I wanted to point out that the goalie on the other team is great. This was a very offensive game with no defense on either side. shite happens. SAW 4, good!QUOTE]

Have to echo this post. It was the most offensive game I have ever been seen. We went up 1-0 very early then they were up 3-1, then we got another to make it 3-2. Then for a 25 minute span they just hammered us with goals. 3 quick unanswered goals. They capitalized on our mistakes. Silly turn overs, holding the ball to long, failing to clear. Stupid errors. ACBC can really shoot the ball, give them a few sconds and they will hammer it. So 6-2 at the half, we actually calmed down and started playing are game and really took it to them. It was 6-4 late in the game and we had several nice chances but the dog was the only reason it wasn't tied up. Would have been 6-5 if we converted on the PK. Someone told our guy not to shoot right on the dog but he did anyhow. Nicely placed but no pace. Bottom line......let in 6 goals.....pretty dam tough to come back. It was nice to see our guys dig deep and make a match out of it but we will have to be better on the D side this weekend. At least we finally scored some goals. Also props to the ACBC boys, really classy in the lineup especially the dog. Their actions on and off the field do not reflect the attitudes on here. Nice group, nice to play against. This is a team I would like to play again, too bad we only get everyone once. Good luck guys.

SAW4 dog? Is it theatre worthy? Or is it a renter?

BTW sixfyv....our keeps was Scurvy in the match and he has been great this year. We also have mini Marra and he has been good also.

Yes Saw 4 is brilliant. Saw 1 very good, Saw 2 Sucked. Saw 3, better than the third but Saw 4, wow. Not as good as the first but although the plot made no sense, it certainly was good. As for my swiss cheese, lol! My D played horribly. We play like Brazil, we have amazing talent, but we need to strengthen our D. It's not me who is going anywhere. I play great, and have average games once in awhile, but we generally win anyway so it makes no difference. When it comes to the important games in playoffs or tourneys, you want no one else in net but me. 7 goals in 2 games, oh who cares! We won 1 out of 2, and we are still 3rd right now, 3 points behind 1st. There is still like 11 games to go. As for explaining how GE won last week. They played with grit and heart. Sometimes upsets happen. It does happen, in every sport on the face of the planet, but you cannot go by that and say we are junk. We are the best team in the pathetic league. If we played GE 10 times, we probably would win at least 8 of those. I am not panning GE, I respect them, and they are good lads. As for Delta, they are the finest team in this league, character wise. They were down big at half and gave us a good run. They deserve to be higher in this league than shitty Dewdney, but that's how sports work. I also feel that is is unwarranted to call the Delta keeper junk because just like me, we were slaughtered with shots, and they were quality. I was slaughtered with shots against Port Moody and we tied. Did we deserve that tie, probably not, but in sports sometimes I make the difference, and sometimes another individual makes the difference. Our team is gonna finish 1st overall here, and we are gonna do that by earning it. As for me playing Div 1 next here, I doubt it. It's premier or bust, or whitecaps or bust.

Delta is quality, I wish I could have had a few beers with them. GE, great guys. Everyone we have played against as well, decent boys.

Bored sucks the big one!

JTL, let's bring it on!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW Bored, everyone reading this can definitely agree with me, but use your hands for something else besides giving us boring rants about your pathetic life, like maybe pleasuring yourself!

Dude rocks!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's ghey. I totally disagree. Keep me out of that comment.

Last time I saw Bored play, he'd deffinitely help most premier teams. Most certainly I'd doubt anyone from a silver platter promoted div. 2 team could lace his boots. I know he's lit up keepers with way more pedigree, experience, and winning records at higer levels than you.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Saw 4 is brilliant. Saw 1 very good, Saw 2 Sucked. Saw 3, better than the third but Saw 4, wow. Not as good as the first but although the plot made no sense, it certainly was good. As for my swiss cheese, lol! My D played horribly. We play like Brazil, we have amazing talent, but we need to strengthen our D. It's not me who is going anywhere. I play great, and have average games once in awhile, but we generally win anyway so it makes no difference. When it comes to the important games in playoffs or tourneys, you want no one else in net but me. 7 goals in 2 games, oh who cares! We won 1 out of 2, and we are still 3rd right now, 3 points behind 1st. There is still like 11 games to go. As for explaining how GE won last week. They played with grit and heart. Sometimes upsets happen. It does happen, in every sport on the face of the planet, but you cannot go by that and say we are junk. We are the best team in the pathetic league. If we played GE 10 times, we probably would win at least 8 of those. I am not panning GE, I respect them, and they are good lads. As for Delta, they are the finest team in this league, character wise. They were down big at half and gave us a good run. They deserve to be higher in this league than shitty Dewdney, but that's how sports work. I also feel that is is unwarranted to call the Delta keeper junk because just like me, we were slaughtered with shots, and they were quality. I was slaughtered with shots against Port Moody and we tied. Did we deserve that tie, probably not, but in sports sometimes I make the difference, and sometimes another individual makes the difference. Our team is gonna finish 1st overall here, and we are gonna do that by earning it. As for me playing Div 1 next here, I doubt it. It's premier or bust, or whitecaps or bust.

Delta is quality, I wish I could have had a few beers with them. GE, great guys. Everyone we have played against as well, decent boys.

Bored sucks the big one!

JTL, let's bring it on!

How does your D-men feel about the comments your making?There's nothing like throwing your boy's under the wheel of the oncoming bus to protect yourself.It should be interesting to see if your d-men will stand by your side when push comes to shove.As for your other comments, you are 3rd in this pathetic league as of now and letting in more than a goal a game against the teams in this "Pathetic league."So it looks like it is going to be Bust!Good luck in Div.1 next year,that is if your team wants to keep a backstabber on their team.;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They need favors anyhow. At this point, I don't see Port Moody dropping too many more points.

I disagree....

I can see them dropping points to us....then they will have to play some of the mid-pack teams that will finally get their college players back. I see them ending with a couple of losses.

We were lucky in playing teams like PAU and TWU early in the season...

What other teams rely on college players?

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I remember playing both TWU and PAU late in the season (January) last year, and not having a problem with them... as for the "mighty" rangers, I dont think we play you guys till the last game of the season, and were hoping your hips give out after a full season like your semi collapse at the end last year... Either way, The Gunners (unlike ACBC) know the season is far from over and far from wrapped up.

I do like to see how ACBCs standards are lowering, from finishing 1st and killing everyone, to now having 2nd place be good enough. In 3 weeks we'll be hearing that 4th will be fine too, Ghouse will just have to find himself a spot in prem sorta like he did in div 1 this year. I guess your place in the standings doesnt reflect how good you really are in a pathetic league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0