Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 1 MOTW

Week 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really, we're on there? There's no better game? It will be a grand Friday Night Lights at Newton, that's for sure, football might not be so good from us though :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners vs. NDFC.

Top two teams remaining from last year, and top 2 favorites. One or both will be in the hole early this season.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if dewdney utd are the "coachmen" then this will be one hell of a match...i say dewdney takes it 3-1

Unless the Strikers have picked up some players or a keeper in the recent weeks, I'm going to go on the record as saying that they are going to get smoked by Dewdney. This game will not even be close. As for the people out there not picking ND vs Pomo as MOTW, you guys have got to be sucking the crack pipe. The MOTW poll is there to pick what games people think are going to be the best to watch/play in, not which game is my team playing in this week.

Stoned

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unless the Strikers have picked up some players or a keeper in the recent weeks, I'm going to go on the record as saying that they are going to get smoked by Dewdney. This game will not even be close. As for the people out there not picking ND vs Pomo as MOTW, you guys have got to be sucking the crack pipe. The MOTW poll is there to pick what games people think are going to be the best to watch/play in, not which game is my team playing in this week.

Stoned

We will have a keeper for that game, a real one, not sure if that will help the outcome though. No surprise help coming for us in terms of new players unfortunately.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely MOTW is POMO homos vs ND. North Delta very tight at the back and POMO very quick, young and fit. I pick Delta to win or tie. POMO doesn't can't handle the physical play and ND has some big strong lads.

Itally stally. Friday night should be a good game - first few games of the season, anything can happen. We haven't trained as much as we would like and we had to cancel our game tonight with the 035 Rangers due to a lack of bodies.

JTL

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewdney United are the Coachmen only younger, fitter and much better. We changed our name because of a large donation from a sponsor.

JTL
Matt eddy cannot be getting younger, Peat isn't getting any better looking or faster but Peterson will add to the good looks on a not so handsome squad:cool:

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
New and improved Sporting vs Newly demoted Black Knights.Unlike their ttp history the knights are silent on ttp! Gag order or ? Where did outcast end up ?

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting vs knights not on the poll??
It still wouldn't beat out PM vs ND but better than TWU vs arsenal

ND 2-1 over PM in MOTW

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would love to play you lot. Just can't risk injury with so few bodies and we could only show up with 10 or 11. We will be playing you next year on a regular basis most likely anyways.

JTL

I hear ya bro - Just havin a laugh. :)
It would have been great to play you fossils ;) and enjoy a pint afterwards.
Even with Osame...
Next time.

See you next year then mate, in a real league, :rolleyes: :D and cheers,
RF

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outcast went to a less competative league...almost house I guess called VMSL and plays for Metro Ford

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Outcast went to a less competative league...almost house I guess called VMSL and plays for Metro Ford

Outcast is a quality player glad I won't see him this year.Is this just a shadow of the previous bk's?Who's left?

ttp8

Aug 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
none of these games are too interesting. if i had to pick, it'd be the contenders for the div 1 crown cuz(ndfc vs pomo,week1) every game's gonna be huge, cant afford to lose to get promoted.
my top div 1 pics in order are
1-port moody
2- geu
3-ndfc
4- poco
5-coachmen

no....the rangers didnt make top 5(too old), but thats my opinion.

-port moody has great talent, young players, a real coach and now the prem team to mix
-geu is a former prem team, (still confused as to how they ended up in div 1 when they didnt get relegated)and even if they lost a couple players, they come out, hit hard and can win against anyone.
-ndfc im a bit skeptical but i think every year is doing them good and stronger they get
-poco will always have a top 5 team as long as bigbag is around
-dewdney is an experienced bunch and i believe wade is playing...as long as he can keep scoring, they'll be a top 5 threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0