Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] - Week 1 MOTW

Week 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Coachmen are no longer, they are Dewd United.

Matt Eddy is not any younger but the girls he dates are and Peat's nose has been punched back into place, he is a handsome man now.

Is this a Co-Ed league now - I thought the Strickers was a womens team? And what about the Selects? Also a womens team?

Drop GEU and Port Moody out of the top 3 and you have problably got the top 3 teams correct, the order remains to be seen of course.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Coachmen are no longer, they are Dewd United.

Matt Eddy is not any younger but the girls he dates are and Peat's nose has been punched back into place, he is a handsome man now.

Is this a Co-Ed league now - I thought the Strickers was a womens team? And what about the Selects? Also a womens team?

Drop GEU and Port Moody out of the top 3 and you have problably got the top 3 teams correct, the order remains to be seen of course.

Yeah we are, just wanted to see how we'd fare against men this year.

ttp8

Aug 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody will always be top 3 until they get promoted.
how could you say otherwise, if they were 2nd place last year and now they have the pic of the prem team to boot!?!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody will always be top 3 until they get promoted.
how could you say otherwise, if they were 2nd place last year and now they have the pic of the prem team to boot!?!

Let me get this straight - they have their pick of the players from the team that was demoted? WOW, they should be tough, let's take the best of these losers, that should put us over the top.

Yo Itallin Stallion, with a name like that I don't think you will fare very well. I am scared to find out what your kit looks like. Traditionally we bet a dozen canadian on the first game of the year - you ladies up for it?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me get this straight - they have their pick of the players from the team that was demoted? WOW, they should be tough, let's take the best of these losers, that should put us over the top.

Yo Itallin Stallion, with a name like that I don't think you will fare very well. I am scared to find out what your kit looks like. Traditionally we bet a dozen canadian on the first game of the year - you ladies up for it?

I'm always up for bets regardless. I could care less who we're playing, but we usually play better when beers are on the line :D Count me in.

ttp8

Aug 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

?

amazing, its like arguing with an 8 year old.
do u not get it.
port moody doesnt even need to cherrypik the top prem players. they could be top 3 with last years' team. you cant argue 46 GF 16 GA and 1 point away from promotion.
these guys are a bunch of young guys who're getting better by the year.
its just a bonus to have the best of the prem players too.
think it over for a day or two.
mabey it'll sink in bud

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I get it. Port Moody did not impress me at all last year.
I can't argue about what happened last year I just don't think they will do it this year. The "BEST" of the premier players are no better than the players from Div 1 last year - neither team is a premier team so there is no "best of" to "Cherry Pick".

The best Moody can hope for is to finish 3rd, with a bit of luck that is.

ItalStal - keep em cold please, 12 Canadian please.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow bored your pretty cocky for a guy who plays in div 1 fvsl i mean holy shite you talk like your team is amazing who do you even play for i mean other than arsenal?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There goes bored picking on the rookies again, pilfering another case of beer.

Pretty sure bored's team ruined Gunner's chance at promotion last season. If Pomo could have any one game back, sure it would have been that one.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There goes bored picking on the rookies again, pilfering another case of beer.

Pretty sure bored's team ruined Gunner's chance at promotion last season. If Pomo could have any one game back, sure it would have been that one.

or the last game of the season that they lost.....maybe that one too!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I'm looking at it along the lines of "taking care of business early".

That game was down in Port Moody, on the hardwood, Friday night, and they completely bottled it. Had they taken care of it, your game was meaningless.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow bored your pretty cocky for a guy who plays in div 1 fvsl i mean holy shite you talk like your team is amazing who do you even play for i mean other than arsenal?

Clearly you will be up for a case of beer when we play you Jan 23 on the grass?

There is a big difference between being cocky and just knowing you are better. Cocky is hopeful, maybe a little bit for show. I am not cocky, you are just confused. As long as we are reasonably fit we will compete this year, top 3. Mediocre year for us last as we figured out how to play together. We have added a couple of players that will help with fitness and commitment.

Now you have got (5) months to save up your allowance to afford a gift of a dozen beer to the senior statesmen of the league - are you up for the wager? 12 cold Canadian please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0