Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results January 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2] - Results and Banter Jan '08

...And there's a good chance the league cup wonner for the B Form will come from D3! :p

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was totally confused as well. Friendly this Friday at Tom Binnie vs the Pylons from 2A. Will definitely be good to get in a game before the re-start, wish we could have had more training though.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Pylons have a good team. A few of them played with us this summer in the ACBC Tourney.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Pylons have a good team. A few of them played with us this summer in the ACBC Tourney.

Yeah, we played with some of them back in highschool. Should be a good tilt, have some guys coming back from injury so it will be good to get them some game time. I'm just dreading the running though :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

ahh the pleasant feeling of hurling on the sidelines following a few weeks of binge eating and drinking....good times... ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[FVSL - DIV 2] Results and Banter Jan '08

Here's the real Div2 banter thread.

My sincerest apologies. Not really but, here it is anyways

Continue.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know there is another thread already but theRams have lost a teammate and a friend. Tyler passed away yesterday. I'm sure JBN can show you guys his thread or the link to it.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Pylons 2 - Whalley Strikers 7

Horrible game by both teams, you could tell it was the first game back as we were both sucking wind big time. If we play like this against Langley we're in trouble. The scoreline basically tells me that 2A is the weakest division if these guys still have a shot at first. Sorry PAU, but how in the hell did you lose to these guys?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Pylons 2 - Whalley Strikers 7

Horrible game by both teams, you could tell it was the first game back as we were both sucking wind big time. If we play like this against Langley we're in trouble. The scoreline basically tells me that 2A is the weakest division if these guys still have a shot at first. Sorry PAU, but how in the hell did you lose to these guys?

What 2a isn't the strongest.....fukc sakes I pick Westcoast to win the Knights Cup:(

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A friendly against a middle of the pack team would clearly be the best indicator as to what the rest of the division is like. Clearly.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A friendly against a middle of the pack team would clearly be the best indicator as to what the rest of the division is like. Clearly.

FFS they're only 4 points out of 1st! Everyone in 2A is mid-pack. They've beaten the 1st place team and had close results with the top 5. That's like saying GEU or the Bullets are crap because they sit 3 and 4. 2A sucks :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're probably right, although in defence of 2A, I would describe most teams as inconsistent rather than than sucking. Especially PA.

Fair enough. You really have to be consistent to be on the top, but it's hard with injuries, suspensions and other commitments. We're lucky enough that we have a deep bench and other than a select few players we're not losing too much if they're not there.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone can see how shitty our division is when we play one of your top teams in the wolves.
all you need to do is wait two weeks.Friendlies mean shite good for you guys. Friendlies are like pre-season tourneys, you can beat a team or lose by a goal and it means nothing. why did we not get an invite for a friendly??? we could have played last night.

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
everyone can see how shitty our division is when we play one of your top teams in the wolves.
all you need to do is wait two weeks.Friendlies mean shite good for you guys. Friendlies are like pre-season tourneys, you can beat a team or lose by a goal and it means nothing. why did we not get an invite for a friendly??? we could have played last night.

Because nobody wants a friendly with a bunch of idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0