Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results January 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Wolves Vs. Whalley Strikers - Don't know about this one. Both teams seem to have had a lack of training(or so they say).
SFC Bullets Vs. Poco City FC Utd - 3-1.
GEU Rams Vs. Aldergrove Utd - 5-1 ; Rams will be nice and give up 1 late.
GEU Tigers Vs. Coquitlam MF Ajax - 3-0.
Poco Royals Vs. Port Moody Lions - 2-2.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for everyone thinking we're going to score a bunch of goals. but if you guys didn't read a few pages back we are missing 9 of our best players for this game and we can' call anyone up from div3 because they are playing at the same time. we have to call up from U21 and U18 just to get 11 players. in all honesty I don't even want to play soccer right now. I think most of you know why........

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have team scoring. #19 has helped this year but we didn't have him when we played @ Whalley. Richy has been denting the twine on a regular basis. We practiced rainbow kicks for your goalie's benefit.2B predictions:

Whalley and Wolves- No quote
Surrey Bullets - 2 Poco City - 2 - Both teams were going OK at the break;
GEU Rams - 4 Aldergrove - 0. Good Luck to the Rams and my condolences to Tyler's family and the whole Rams team. I wish you guys a lot of luck this weekend.
Coq. City Ajax - 3 GEU Tigers - 0. Ajax are a strong team on some nights.
POCO Royals - 3 POMO Lions - 1. Royals played us tight.

let's hope we get all the games in for a change. :wa:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little birdy jsut told me the Nationals vs. Westcoast game is back on :confused:

WOW you're in a whole other division and you're so concerned with what is going on in the life of WestCoast SC sweet. Tell the story. why was the game cancelled and now its back on. I would like to know. Oh i forgot I dealt with it all thanks. So good they can't keep us down. You should pay attention to div 3 banter until next season. And to Africa1 yes two of our best players are suspended this weekend. And our top goal scorer has sadly moved to Jasper ,Alta. It sucks but we will deal with it. By smoking more weed and drinking more beer before the game.

And yes WestCoast SC are the bad asses of the league.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have team scoring. #19 has helped this year but we didn't have him when we played @ Whalley. Richy has been denting the twine on a regular basis. We practiced rainbow kicks for your goalie's benefit.2B predictions

Lest we forget I wasn't there for that game :D I think you'll see a different team for us too, we have all of our D back (missing 2 starters against you) and I provide a good change of pace (ie slow) plus we should have a starting centre back there, although he told me he may have to work now. I can't wait for the game, it's going to be a good one.

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC W/House Caps v. Sikh Utd 2-1 Haven't had a look at Sikh yet, but I know they got a cracker of a goal against us, so I'll give them the nod.
North Delta Titans v. Surrey Coyotes A 1-0 Our offense continues to be non-existent, but somehow we'll pop one in.
North Delta Nationals v. Westcoast SC 1-1 If their only goal scorer is still suspended, won't be a hugely exciting game.
LUFC Clones v. White Rock Utd 2-2 Should be a good match, tough one to call.
Peace Arch Selects v. Surrey Pylons 3-1 Peace arch always seems to be a coin flip, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Finally...some 2A talk....

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ajax 2 - GEU Tigers 1
Very lucky to escape with a win. GEU go up 1 with a great free kick, top corner, that our goalie was just not ready for (expecting a cross), we tie it up on a PK that should never had happened, GEU defender had a brain crap and gave a two-handed shove to our striker from behind, who was not in a dangerous position. Then our centre-mid gets a straight red for a dirty retaliation kick (ref missed their player's shove), so we play 60 minutes with ten. Second half they control play with the man advantage, hit the post with three minutes left, we go down field, pass to our striker who LOOKS to be offside, no call, we score, game over. Very chippy by both teams, but a good win for us considering nobody had touched a ball for over a month and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0