Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results January 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think my coach just called them as we played with a bunch of the guys in high school.

Tuesday night we take on the Whalley D1 team, just to get another run in before Langley.

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU played Delto Metro United from Div. 1 in a friendly tonight and tied 1 - 1.

That just goes to show that friendly matches dont mean alot. Im sure Whalley is way better than the Pylons but I dont know if they would have beaten them 7-2 in a real game.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2b predictions

LUFC Wolves Whalley Strikers Tie 1-1
SFC Bullets Poco City FC Utd Bullets 2-1
GEU Rams Aldergrove Utd We are in trouble 7 starters missing could be FUKCED!
GEU Tigers Coquitlam MF Ajax Ajax by 2 over a plump GEU
Poco Royals Port Moody Lions Tie 1-1

Honestly the title seems be the last thing on the Rams mind, no practice or games since the last week of break....going in cold verus aldergrove:eek:

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Wolves Whalley Strikers 2-1
SFC Bullets Poco City FC Utd Bullets 3-1
GEU Rams Aldergrove Utd 3-0 Even if they are missing 7 starters i think you can pull of the W
GEU Tigers Coquitlam MF Ajax 3-1
Poco Royals Port Moody Lions 2-1

Good luck to all

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope you guys go out and play like you never have played before...

I never met the man, but from what you have all said about him in the other thread I'm sure Tyler would love nothing more than those three points.

good luck to the Rams during what I'm sure will be emotionally the toughest soccer weekend in your lives.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game against the D1 team cancelled due to snow. Awesome going into our biggest game of the year with no training. You'd think Whalley could help us out with some field time but no.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Wolves Vs. Whalley Strikers - My first no prediction of the year, as I know we haven't trained and I don't know about Langley.
SFC Bullets Vs. Poco City FC Utd - 2-1. United will come out of the break in better shape and wanting to make a good run to end the year.
GEU Rams Vs. Aldergrove Utd - 5-0 - GEU will play inspired football and smash Alderhole.
GEU Tigers Vs. Coquitlam MF Ajax - 2-1 - Ajax will be all over the Tigers but keep it close due to a lack of finish picked up over Christmas.
Poco Royals Vs. Port Moody Lions - 3-2 - I think the Royals can take this one, especially if they play like they did against us.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC W/House Caps v. Sikh Utd 2-1 Haven't had a look at Sikh yet, but I know they got a cracker of a goal against us, so I'll give them the nod.
North Delta Titans v. Surrey Coyotes A 1-0 Our offense continues to be non-existent, but somehow we'll pop one in.
North Delta Nationals v. Westcoast SC 1-1 If their only goal scorer is still suspended, won't be a hugely exciting game.
LUFC Clones v. White Rock Utd 2-2 Should be a good match, tough one to call.
Peace Arch Selects v. Surrey Pylons 3-1 Peace arch always seems to be a coin flip, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
#15 2A North Delta Nationals X-X Westcoast SC Cancelled

Cancelled?? Not postponed or forfeit? League knew a game between two skillless teams would get ugly?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they have been training everyday and don't have time to post.

I hope not otherwise we're in trouble. Well I am anyway, my KH diet has taken me to the heaviest I've ever been.

Kjohn, any of your Nomads going to be helping the Wolves out or are they going to try and do it on their own?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope not otherwise we're in trouble. Well I am anyway, my KH diet has taken me to the heaviest I've ever been.

Kjohn, any of your Nomads going to be helping the Wolves out or are they going to try and do it on their own?

Have they done anything on their own this year? That said we only provide their leading scorer, nothing else.

Johnny and I will provide moral support from the stands, while we wait for our game at 7pm.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
@ IS21 - Haha No trash talk yet ill save that for after the game, Ill see if my feet can keep up with my mouth before I start talking.

@Kjohn - Haha although he is good, he isnt the leading scorer. I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0