Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2]-Banter and Results October 08'

Cantuzzi said:
hey dutch

In all honesty how many player will you lose to div1 at the transfer deadline? I am willling to bet it is not as many as people suggest...

The div 1 had five call-ups on the list last friday

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

..Port Moody Gunners versus Surrey Coyotes Tie they will both have there mom's bring them trick or treating hoping to get the big score. (postponing soccer for candy:rolleyes:)
not postponing it for candy mostly for partying, some of our guys are going to raves....if you know are team you too will wonder like me, since when the fcuk do brown people go to raves?! :confused:...but it would have been a great game. hopefully when we play in december its not postponed due to the weather...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div 2c Week 9 Predictions
Dewdney Celtic verus Langley Knights 3-2
Geu Rams versus Westcoast 2-1
LUFC Rangers versus SFC Pegasus Rangers 2-1
Sto'lo Utd versus Langley Players 7-1

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

...Like I said not complaining but it was our home game so we better get the re-schedule on our home field.
i'm certain the makeup game for this will be in langley so you shouldn't worry

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Div 2c Week 9 Predictions
Dewdney Celtic verus Langley Knights 3-2
Geu Rams versus Westcoast 2-1
LUFC Rangers versus SFC Pegasus Rangers 2-1
Sto'lo Utd versus Langley Players 7-1

You just predicting us to win, knowing that every time you predict us we lose. Well no more smoking the dope unless you pass it to the left. And I hope LUFC Rangers doesn't win, we need to stay close to some teams.

How's that new Newton Turf??? any good?? We start practicing at the new Hjorth Road Turf next week, hopefully it changes our luck a little.

WestCoast...Worst??? for now.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

You just predicting us to win, knowing that every time you predict us we lose. Well no more smoking the dope unless you pass it to the left. And I hope LUFC Rangers doesn't win, we need to stay close to some teams.

How's that new Newton Turf??? any good?? We start practicing at the new Hjorth Road Turf next week, hopefully it changes our luck a little.

WestCoast...Worst??? for now.
firstly i predict you guys to win all the time because i think you should win those games...i think you guys can do well against the rams and you can beat them im confident but at the same time rams are a good team n they can beat you as well. secondly smoking the dope is not a problem, as long as its not before or during the game(including half time);)...the new turf at newton isn't bad not really liking it after our first loss though but its nice. not a whole bunch of different lines for different sports its strictly for soccer which is good. not too many of those little black rubber things which is also good. i dont know if its just me but the new turf at newton feels/looks like a different type of turf, it looks more like a natural surface but maybe im wrong...i'll like it a lot more after we win our next game there:D

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

stolo 4 - coyotes b 3 ... 3 defenders to start with so i had to play left back and fcuk those stolo mofos are fast

excuses excuses... o wait you were playing at the back? wow talk about short players hahaa :bronco:

if it makes you feel any better i won a design award in seattle that weekend...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

excuses excuses... o wait you were playing at the back? wow talk about short players hahaa :bronco:

if it makes you feel any better i won a design award in seattle that weekend...

i scored n ur award didnt get us 3 points so fcuk u:p

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

dude, where the fcuk do u find these things man? messed up

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

too much? here's a happy

Attachments

• mariomininu2.gif
    mariomininu2.gif
    37 KB · Views: 172

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

well, since the rain has started, looks like not too many grass games will be played this weekend....hope everyone enjoys trick or treating in the rain!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

and relax, it's special effects, no one was hurt....

Yeah when you have a friend commit suicide let me know and I'll put a Special effects picture up on here.:mad: I realise what it was. just not funny.:mad:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah when you have a friend commit suicide let me know and I'll put a Special effects picture up on here.:mad: I realise what it was. just not funny.:mad:

The picture is from the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre the latest one. It was also used in a music video. I know it is off but as you can tell rod is a bit of a movie nut by his avatars. If you have an FTA receiver the avatar is used quite on FTA sites. I don't think he meant to offend anyone.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

sorry bud, didn't mean to be insensitive, i'll keep it a little more friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0