Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results October 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div 2]-Banter and Results October 08'

Predictions 2A

Wolves 2 Poco 2 - MOTW
Titans 0 - WRU 1 (pretty sure the ball will not move from the center circle)
Nomads 4 - Caps 1 (no shut out HouseArrest!;))
Guilford 4 - Cats 2 (nobody wants to watch this)

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Predictions 2A
Titans 0 - WRU 1 (pretty sure the ball will not move from the center circle)

hahaha. I think the ball will leave the centre circle, but rarely see anyone's 18 yrd box! Hopefully at least once would be good, assuming its WRU's and it ends up in the back of the net.

Good luck to all who play this weekend! It'll be a challenge playing extra hungover and on a sugar lul after pigging out!

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

dammit! cmon now! I gotta get 1 this year that's not the result of a forfeit! haha!

If you don't get it against this team, then im a better keeper then you :rolleyes: This is the team i got mine against ;)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

hahaha. I think the ball will leave the centre circle, but rarely see anyone's 18 yrd box! Hopefully at least once would be good, assuming its WRU's and it ends up in the back of the net.
Oh my man, we will enter the 18, hell we will get it in the 6yrd box maybe even on the fcuking goal line...but its okay we still wont score from inside that range, dont worry about it hahaha

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh my man, we will enter the 18, hell we will get it in the 6yrd box maybe even on the fcuking goal line...but its okay we still wont score from inside that range, dont worry about it hahaha
nice to see the amount of confidence you have in your forwards...:rolleyes:

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Peg 5 - LUFC Rangers 1. Not much of a game..we scored 3 early and were up 4-1 at half. Not much happened in the second half. The Langley Rangers are a hard working team but didn't have much of a threat up front. Now that we have played every team once I'd say the only surprise is Westcoast at the bottom of the table...Everyone else is pretty much where I thought they would be. Caught a bit of the Poco-wolves game ..what was the final score??

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

even better news for us....

Attachments

19.4 KB · Views: 168

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Rod, good to see Aldergrove Div.1 doing so well eh!:bronco:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

nice to see the amount of confidence you have in your forwards...
Yeah man its rough, we can get there..just cant finish.. Quite dissapointing...Any word on Div.2A games of Saturday????

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

LUFC Wolves 2-2 Poco Royals 2A Guildford Utd 1-1 Columbia Bearcats
WOW BEARCATS TIE!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! what happened guilford???
Anyone going to post a game recap of poco vs wolves??? good game any1 watch it?

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

WOW BEARCATS TIE!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! what happened guilford???
Anyone going to post a game recap of poco vs wolves??? good game any1 watch it?
Well C4L Wolves scored the 1st 2 goals and sat back and let POCO take the game to them. POCO scored before the half and then scored in about the 75th minute to tie. The tying goal was almost directly after they missed a PK. Chances to both to win but no finish. POCO played better than us. Now sets up Cantuzzi etc. and Nomads to make a move. Injury to one of our defenders caused match up problems. Next up vs the Yotes @
Newton. We can not assume anything or take any leads for granted. Good Luck to you guys:bronco:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

saw about 75 minutes of the coyotes n aldergrove game at newton and boy was i surprised. for a first place team aldergrove are really not that good. no offense to rodzilla or anyone on here but you guys were not that great. the yotes lead for about 60/65 minutes. they moved the ball a lot better than aldy. aldergrove wouldn't leave the ref alone for some reason he made bad calls for both teams but aldergrove was all over him. when i left it was 1-1. rod i dont know what number you wear but i hope your not that little asshole #3 dude with the mohawk that was playing left mid..i saw him go in for a really late tackle and he didn't even swing near the vicinity of where the ball was he just swung n got all ankle and the sad thing is he went in with all intent to play the body...he's lucky that he didn't end up with a broken leg, because there's playing good, hard soccer and then there's cheap shite and that guy was lucky because there are quite a few idiots on that coyotes team that would have literally broken that guys leg had he done that shite to one of them, he was lucky...i guess. no one on aldergrove really seemed to impress me except that one centerback #14 i think skinny, tall guy. he was quite good. i heard you guys won 2-1 but i thought it would be a trashing considering you guys are first place....again as i said last year i think div 2a is weak and today i saw it with the first place team having such a hard time with a team that is quite far behind them points wise.. the yotes were dominating them at times. i dont want this to be one of those my division is better than yours' discussions but you guys would definitely not be in the same spot had you been in our division, can't say anything about 2b because i haven't seen anyone from that div play but wow rodzilla and the rest of your team i thought you guys would be a powerhouse team just demolishing teams but i was truly disappointed today:(

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

good stuff jimmy....

you forgot to mention the 3 post and a cross bar we hit... or the numerous chances we had on net... the coyotes had maybe 2 scoring chances... I agree at times they did take the game to us but the second half was all grove.

it was a very ugly win... but a win is a win - as for us complaining to the ref - not sure what your talking about I really didn't hear much bitching from either team. Yes the late tackle from #3 (not rod) was not called for, but some of the crap that was coming from your sidelines was completely stupid guy's shouting at our players calling them c*cksuckers and telling they should go suck some c*ck - thats classy.

it looked as though the coyotes had no comittment problems today as I counted at least 6 on the bench - they came out hard and definatly wanted to beat the top team... that being said come out and watch the rematch at parkside, then let us know what you think jimmy.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

"Franchise" Rams 1 "Westcoast" Westcoast 0

Good god do our jersey's stink:(

Forgot to give props for our defenceman stepping into goal tonight...well done odog huggon;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0