Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals to beat Aldergrove
Wolves Ajax Draw
Lions United Draw
STrikers to blow out the Tigers (sorry Girth)
Bullets Rams to close to call. but I know this Franchise and #14 will have at least one each.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals Aldergrove - 2-1, I see a good result from Aldergrove this week
Wolves Ajax - Draw
Lions United - Lions to remain undefeated if they're anything like last year
Strikers Tigers - 4-0, never go against my own team :)
Bullets Rams - 2-1, Rams strikers will find a way to beat their D, Franchise with the winner.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Royals are to good to not get the win this weekend. but I know that Aldergrove will not be near the bottom of the Div for long.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
when you have someone making subs while they are playing it doesnt go to well.

I seem to remember our team not having a coach and we beat you ok in the first game of the season, after being promoted from div 3. :)

And we haven't had a coach at training this week (best one we've had in a while) nor will we have one for the game tomorrow so I guess we'll see if having a coach is an excuse. I'm going with no for reason's stated before, if you can't play footy with structure or make subs without a coach at this age, you are in trouble.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're going to take shots at me, BL, be able to back them up...don't talk trash when all you're armed with is garbage.

~Shaven

P.S. I think it's time you changed your moniker, as 'Sideline16' is a bit more fitting now.

Don't talk trash when all you're armed with is garbage... I can't believe you light me up with acusations of unoriginal clishes and then bust out that weak attempt.

So is it true that Hectors giz tastes like McChicken sauce? I have seen more man love on this site between you two than I saw watching 4 seasons of Oz. Touching off a scroll down rant from you is easier than slipping three fingers into your hole and I can't help but picture you on the pitch, head shinning like a mini-me version of Destro, running back to your touch line after yet another striker chipped the ball over your head... Shots fired.

3 teams in 3 years... I may be on the sideline but at least I know when to hang em up.

By the way, Sidelne16 was funny.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, that was quite funny :D. How often does one get to pull out a Sam Roberts reference??

~Shaven

When you have a full head of shaggy hair and a mans beard... which you know nothing about. Besides, I do not recall you being there, so how would you know how funny it was.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't talk trash when all you're armed with is garbage... I can't believe you light me up with acusations of unoriginal clishes and then bust out that weak attempt.

So is it true that Hectors giz tastes like McChicken sauce? I have seen more man love on this site between you two than I saw watching 4 seasons of Oz. Touching off a scroll down rant from you is easier than slipping three fingers into your hole and I can't help but picture you on the pitch, head shinning like a mini-me version of Destro, running back to your touch line after yet another striker chipped the ball over your head... Shots fired.

3 teams in 3 years... I may be on the sideline but at least I know when to hang em up.

By the way, Sidelne16 was funny.

I think Shaven is a solid player and great addition to our backline, does he play 90 minutes nope but thats because our backline is strong and we have 6 guys that sub in and out in that position.

Psst I remember you from 2 years ago I wouldn't talk about players going by someone or chip shots over someones head;)

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Psst I remember you from 2 years ago I wouldn't talk about players going by someone or chip shots over someones head;)

Everyone knows my forte was own goals... to say people chip over my head is just not true. It was way easier just to run by me, and get pulled down for a free kick.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides, I do not recall you being there, so how would you know how funny it was.

I read it at the time here on TTP...and it was as funny then as it is now...and besides that, I've seen you looking like Sam Roberts so the visual to go with the moniker is very funny :D.

~Shaven

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read it at the time here on TTP...and it was as funny then as it is now...and besides that, I've seen you looking like Sam Roberts so the visual to go with the moniker is very funny :D.

~Shaven

Ironicaly enough... I am sporting the beard and shaggy hair now.

Sam Roberts Lives!!!

lostmytouch

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to have to agree with Backline about feeling a little uncomfortable reading about the man love between Hector and Shaven. Maybe I am missing something but there area other places to post that shite! Are we not supposed to be talking about footie here?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just figured you'd be doing a little scouting :)

It's raining and the fire on my boots will die out:wa:

Whats to scout...Tigers "humping" the ball down the field or there super fitness level.

Whitecaps will score goals, probabley pass the ball around a bit and look faster then the tigers......

Scouting down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0