Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results September 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to have to agree with Backline about feeling a little uncomfortable reading about the man love between Hector and Shaven. Maybe I am missing something but there area other places to post that shite! Are we not supposed to be talking about footie here?

They're ripping my team mate I was sticking up for him. now fcuk off and get me a cheese burger you cnut.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I am missing something but there area other places to post that shite! Are we not supposed to be talking about footie here?

Jonnybluenose

What I can't seem to figure out is why you're posting rubbish like 'slipping three fingers into your hole'

yeesh...

My sincerest appolgies.

I am born again. I will no longer post lewd comments about any TTP'er. I will adhere the strict morals outlined in the bible, and hope the Shaven, and all other members of TTP can forgive my terrible attempt at humour.

I will also serve notice that in my new found love of God, and pious moral fibre, I will be reporting any such posts to the admin for immediate censorship, and petition to have any members that consitantly use fowl language, or sexual referrances for immediate banning.

Only through God can we all learn to live in perfect harmony.

Shaven, You are one of God's children and you are a great human being. I hope that one day we can go for coffee and talk about soccer. Your opinion on all things is facinating. Your vast knowledge of soccer is like an ocean, and I am like the little puddle on the penalty spot after a heavy rain.

I am truely sorry for the terrible things I have said, and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

God bless

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dude, Different strokes for different folks, whatever tickles your fancy...I just had to comment on the homo-erotic musings of one Backline16...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My sincerest appolgies.

I am born again. I will no longer post lewd comments about any TTP'er. I will adhere the strict morals outlined in the bible, and hope the Shaven, and all other members of TTP can forgive my terrible attempt at humour.

I will also serve notice that in my new found love of God, and pious moral fibre, I will be reporting any such posts to the admin for immediate censorship, and petition to have any members that consitantly use fowl language, or sexual referrances for immediate banning.

Only through God can we all learn to live in perfect harmony.

Shaven, You are one of God's children and you are a great human being. I hope that one day we can go for coffee and talk about soccer. Your opinion on all things is facinating. Your vast knowledge of soccer is like an ocean, and I am like the little puddle on the penalty spot after a heavy rain.

I am truely sorry for the terrible things I have said, and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

God bless

God doesn't like to be mocked:mad:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikers 2 - Tigers 1 - What do you want me to start with? I'll start with the game.
Easily our worst performance of the year, we sucked. Couldn't pass, our defence unusually just humped the ball up the park, did nothing right. That being said, they still couldn't get the ball in our end the whole first half. Second half they came at us hard and got the equalizer, then we started to move it up the park and were rewarded with a goal. Now to the fight.

It was right in front of me so I saw it all. Our striker's running up the field and the D is pulling on his jersey and then tries to pull him down. Marko pushes him, he pushes back at Marko's throat. Marko clocks him and they go at it, each getting some good shots in. 3 Tigers jump on Marko, everyone runs in, a moron on our team decides if they can sucker Marko he can sucker one of them and does. Classless act and I hope he gets a ton of games for it. I saw it coming the whole game, no word of a lie, cheapest team I've played in a long, long while. I've never seen so many hacks in my life. Don't get me wrong, we gave it right back, but the Tigers were brutal.

If we play like this next week the Lions are going to smash us.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italian... let # 18 know what he did is unforgettable...just ask our whole team along with asking our smallest player on the pitch who'm took the punch. Don't worry we've written the number down!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was right in front of me so I saw it all. Our striker's running up the field and the D is pulling on his jersey and then tries to pull him down. Marko pushes him, he pushes back at Marko's throat. Marko clocks him and they go at it, each getting some good shots in. 3 Tigers jump on Marko, everyone runs in, a moron on our team decides if they can sucker Marko he can sucker one of them and does. Classless act and I hope he gets a ton of games for it. I saw it coming the whole game, no word of a lie, cheapest team I've played in a long, long while. I've never seen so many hacks in my life. Don't get me wrong, we gave it right back, but the Tigers were brutal.

If we play like this next week the Lions are going to smash us.

When did Marko get sucker punched sounds to me and by your story that he threw the first punch and the coward on your team threw the sucker punch. Wasn't there 2 reds for Whalley 1 for Geu....sounds to me Whalley was to blame for the altercation

Hector fill us in on a non bias opinion!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching the game last night. First Stallion you're a pretty good player and your team is fast with some skill. maybe it was a one off with how your team couldn't pass and lost it's formation. I know we'll be in for a good game when we play you lot.Also I know the Tigers are no Angels, but that was fcuking cheep. #18 running on the pitch and punching the smallest player they have. and he's probably the nicest guy on there team, was shocking. real Hero#18 way to nut up. As for your goals I didn't see the first one but from what I hear it wasn't that good. and the second one was a fluke a "keeper" would have saved it. you guys where shooting on a defender with gloves. good luck next week Stallion. And Girth I'm not wishing you good luck because the Tigers play us the Rams.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU got One Red for the One on One altercation going on... everyone else was holding everybody back. Whalley got Two Reds , One for the One on One and One for the brutal sucker punch.
Italian don't even think about lying again on this one!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I thought UFC was on tonight:rolleyes: Hey Dirtysanchez how are you guys looking tonight???? we might be short a few players. as all our English imagrents haven't figured out what side of the street to drive on nevermind getting to surrey:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe in my first post about it I said the sucker punch was classless and I hope he gets a long suspension for it. It was definitely a one on one fight, your guy started the melee but Marko definitely threw the first punch, he's Serbian and doesn't take a lot of crap before starting to throw, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier with him. #18 is a goof, no excuse for what he did, it was a brutal sucker punch. On to rookie night at Roosters tonight, should also be be classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0