Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL DIV 2] Banter & Results March 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told only 10 guys showed up vs port moody, and without me in the lineup coyotes should expect a loss;) good luck in div 1 gunners

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha Well I had plenty to say all game on Saturday. I was trying all day to get under the skin of some of your guys. Didn't work too well as you guys had a very composed team, not what I expected of you guys at all. Plus only about 1/4 of them could speak english.

What a hard fought game that was, I have never been so sore from a soccer game in my life. I could barely get out of bed the next morning. We definitely could have used a few more subs as the game went into extra time. You guys were definitely the most skilled, and athletic team we've played against this year and it was a real challenge keeping up with another team that actually had FIT players!

I'm not sure if you anyone feels the same as me, but I thought it made the game so much more fun having that rowdy beer garden screaming at us the whole game. It was a great atmosphere and one of the best times I have had playing soccer in recent memory. I wasn't going to post right away after the game because I find its best to let things settle in to my mind before I go out and post something I may regret. :)

I'm so proud of the way our guys battled on the weekend. For a team that everyone has labeled as very "beatable," we sure made it tough as hell to accomplinsh. PKS. WOW. Our striker played all 120 mins that game and Dutch had to drop back to sweeper where he hasnt played all year to fill in for our captain who injured himself at practice on Thursday. Subtract another 2 strikers from our lineup and it left us with some pretty big holes to fill. Again I'm so proud of the way our guys STEPPED UP their game. It was a heartbreaker but all in all we both know that game could have went either way and we left it all out on the field. Can't really complain about that when you have given all u had...... Not unless the other teams goalie comes off the line early or something.

CHEERS

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't really complain about that when you have given all u had...... Not unless the other teams goalie comes off the line early or something.

Easssyy there guy, i was off my line once and the ref told me hahaha:p. You guys definatly just like Sents deserve more credit than given to you guys. Looks like all the recruiting and signings from GHouse paid off in the end. And those that didnt think it was possible, looks like 6 guys really did make that much of a difference hahahha.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Coyotes only had 10. So we matched them with 10. This is just in response to the RIPPING that Jimmy tried to give us after last time we played. I didn't play in the game either so I have really shouldn't have much to say. Too sore from Saturday. We had 7 callups from Magpies/under 21s who really played well. We weren't sure if the Yotes were gonna come with a full squad and kick us while we were down just for some bragging rights!! They were all a bunch of good guys, and the game was played in good spirits all around. Good luck in the future Yotes!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha their was no ill-will towards you in that post Masry. Just takin the piss bud (you came off your line early). The games over, and everyone knows that no amount of bitching and complaining will change the result now. And yes, the Mercenaries Ghouse hired definately made a difference for u guys. eg. 5th place league finish yet Pres Cup Winners. Our team, unlike another team that shall go unnamed, doesn't care that u signed new players. Its all perfectly within the rules, so no problems here :) To win the cup your going to have to beat the best players anyways. So cheers guys! It will be fun gettin to know some of you guys up in PG. Although I'm pretty sure most of you won't want to be my friend when you find out which player I am. I'm actually a nice guy! Except when I'm on the pitch... I'm definately not out there to make any friends :)

Better bring some of that Ibuprophen up to Provo's keeps! Congrats again

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha their was no ill-will towards you in that post Masry. Just takin the piss bud (you came off your line early). The games over, and everyone knows that no amount of bitching and complaining will change the result now. And yes, the Mercenaries Ghouse hired definately made a difference for u guys. eg. 5th place league finish yet Pres Cup Winners. Our team, unlike another team that shall go unnamed, doesn't care that u signed new players. Its all perfectly within the rules, so no problems here :) To win the cup your going to have to beat the best players anyways. So cheers guys! It will be fun gettin to know some of you guys up in PG. Although I'm pretty sure most of you won't want to be my friend when you find out which player I am. I'm actually a nice guy! Except when I'm on the pitch... I'm definately not out there to make any friends :)

Better bring some of that Ibuprophen up to Provo's keeps! Congrats again

Hahah, I bet I know who it is. #3. But we have also one more player who couldnt play in the finals as he couldnt get his time off. It definatly will be good getting to know you guys, as you noticed, we really arent those cocky arrogant assholes everyone puts us out to be. It should be a good time, lets make the FVSL proud and bring home provincials.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And that Ibuprophen definatly needs to come up. Found out that I have a fracture in my foot. Should keep me out for about 2 weeks. But I have some pretty killer pain killers that I think will get me back soon hahahah. Great to hear your team and the crowd tell you guys that you should be scoring all your pks as I only had one leg :rolleyes: hahahah

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And that Ibuprophen definatly needs to come up. Found out that I have a fracture in my foot. Should keep me out for about 2 weeks. But I have some pretty killer pain killers that I think will get me back soon hahahah. Great to hear your team and the crowd tell you guys that you should be scoring all your pks as I only had one leg :rolleyes: hahahah

I think I was the only one cheering for you in the beer garden;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Coyotes only had 10. So we matched them with 10. This is just in response to the RIPPING that Jimmy tried to give us after last time we played. I didn't play in the game either so I have really shouldn't have much to say. Too sore from Saturday. We had 7 callups from Magpies/under 21s who really played well. We weren't sure if the Yotes were gonna come with a full squad and kick us while we were down just for some bragging rights!! They were all a bunch of good guys, and the game was played in good spirits all around. Good luck in the future Yotes!
ya junction gg man. we only had 10 guys and 6 of us played 5 games the day before in the 7 aside. we were sore as fcuk. i was n i know the other guys were as well. undisputed messed up his shoulder again saturday morning was out of the line up. game last nite would have been a bit better had a been able to get some more guys out. you guys are a pretty classy bunch. your coach is a pretty cool guy, i talked to him saturday n he said however many guys we had he would match us, which i thought was pretty nice of him....n no franchise i wasn't in net this time...well done gunnners good luck in div 1.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
couple of our guys were talking to the gunners coach last night before the game and he was telling us that the abby team in 1st place in 2b was considering not going to div 1? anyone else heard of this? the gunners coach wasn't too sure either but just telling us that it may be a possibility...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
couple of our guys were talking to the gunners coach last night before the game and he was telling us that the abby team in 1st place in 2b was considering not going to div 1? anyone else heard of this? the gunners coach wasn't too sure either but just telling us that it may be a possibility...

I heard that too. And that they were going to give the spot to you guys.
Maybe just a rumor.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha Well I had plenty to say all game on Saturday. I was trying all day to get under the skin of some of your guys. Didn't work too well as you guys had a very composed team, not what I expected of you guys at all. Plus only about 1/4 of them could speak english.

What a hard fought game that was, I have never been so sore from a soccer game in my life. I could barely get out of bed the next morning. We definitely could have used a few more subs as the game went into extra time. You guys were definitely the most skilled, and athletic team we've played against this year and it was a real challenge keeping up with another team that actually had FIT players!

I'm not sure if you anyone feels the same as me, but I thought it made the game so much more fun having that rowdy beer garden screaming at us the whole game. It was a great atmosphere and one of the best times I have had playing soccer in recent memory. I wasn't going to post right away after the game because I find its best to let things settle in to my mind before I go out and post something I may regret. :)

I'm so proud of the way our guys battled on the weekend. For a team that everyone has labeled as very "beatable," we sure made it tough as hell to accomplinsh. PKS. WOW. Our striker played all 120 mins that game and Dutch had to drop back to sweeper where he hasnt played all year to fill in for our captain who injured himself at practice on Thursday. Subtract another 2 strikers from our lineup and it left us with some pretty big holes to fill. Again I'm so proud of the way our guys STEPPED UP their game. It was a heartbreaker but all in all we both know that game could have went either way and we left it all out on the field. Can't really complain about that when you have given all u had...... Not unless the other teams goalie comes off the line early or something.

CHEERS

Is the sweeper missing Craison??? #16. If so he is definately your best player. Not that it would have mattered you still only scored 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0