Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] October 2009 Banter and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh you guys also forgot has no skill on the or of the soccer pitch. most of my "friends" hate me. and my Mom drives me to work.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, well, well....look who comes crawling out from the bushes

hahahaha i was injured for 3 weeks with a broken toe !!! i was jonesin to play but coach would not put me in !!! i fully understood that we were winning and i had to earn my spot back !!! i got to play a bit of time here and there to test out the foot now im back into it !! lets open up the flood gates now !!! cant wait to play NOMADS !!!! good luck house

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah you guys know me soooo well ghouse that double cheese burger sounds really ****ing good right about now. but jay#7 is 33 really that old? I thought 30 was the new 20?

Thats just what 30+ tell themselves to feel better and still feel part of society ;) but in reality you're pretty much on the way out :p

I may change my stance on this when I hit 30....in about 6 years :D

fresh

Aug 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is priceless, coming from a cripple sitting on the sidelines of life!
Enjoy watching sports on TV son while I go play it ;)

Thats just what 30+ tell themselves to feel better and still feel part of society ;) but in reality you're pretty much on the way out :p

I may change my stance on this when I hit 30....in about 6 years :D

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is priceless, coming from a cripple sitting on the sidelines of life!
Enjoy watching sports on TV son while I go play it ;)

Only reason I'm standing on the sideline is because of a torn ACL.

Trust me I'd rather watch Womens Hockey on TV than drag my ass out and watch you guys get humped up and down the pitch :p

Love the Game

Oct 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
To Chelsea4life

Your comment about refs protecting the keepers has a loose end. It's like life insurance protecting you from death. No ref can protect the keeper. He may favour the keeper in his calls, but usually the ref blows his whistle after the foul, after the hit, after the cleats up slide tackle, after the elbow to the nose.

Double R

Aug 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is an off topic post, but im curious...
Ive heard that there is going to be a BC prem div. which will include the top teams from FVSL, VMSL, and the island and maybe interior. If this does infact happen, will more div 1teams get promotoed to prem and inturn more div. 2 teams getting promoted to div.1.

anyone have any info on this?
I think if this is the case the prem div and first div will be a lot weaker/ watered down than usually.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double R where have you been...There is a thread on this and I suggest you read it as it really is a good read.
Premier will most likely be called div 1 after this year and so on down the line like the VISL. Check their set up on their webpage.
If not it will be funny to get promoted to premier from premier..
They have it all figuared out so I would say if you really want to know drop the admin from FVSL a note.
Every year promotion and religation could change a bit too. Because the 3 bottom teams get religated from this new Premier division no matter where they are from. and 1 team from each division is promoted from each league. So you really wont know if more or less teams in your own league are moveing up or down till the end of the Premier leagues season.
Ya a little confuseing

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only reason I'm standing on the sideline is because of a torn ACL.

Trust me I'd rather watch Womens Hockey on TV than drag my ass out and watch you guys get humped up and down the pitch :p

This is an ignorant comment. We all know what we mean to you. We had to have a 7 1/2 month pregnant girlfriend go and pick up a jersey on the weekend. I don't understand why you're on here talking shite about the team you were coaching and going to join before injuring yourself. There's no need. No matter what, you aren't playing so don't hate on the guys going out there and working hard in the pissing rain. No one likes the guy sitting on the bench(even worse doesn't even go to games) talking shite to people playing on the field. You can't even disagree with that. Yes you're hurt and it could be something that might make your playing never be the same. Don't be a dick and asshole that's my job.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is an ignorant comment. We all know what we mean to you. We had to have a 7 1/2 month pregnant girlfriend go and pick up a jersey on the weekend. I don't understand why you're on here talking shite about the team you were coaching and going to join before injuring yourself. There's no need. No matter what, you aren't playing so don't hate on the guys going out there and working hard in the pissing rain. No one likes the guy sitting on the bench(even worse doesn't even go to games) talking shite to people playing on the field. You can't even disagree with that. Yes you're hurt and it could be something that might make your playing never be the same. Don't be a dick and asshole that's my job.

Well put

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahaha i was injured for 3 weeks with a broken toe !!! i was jonesin to play but coach would not put me in !!! i fully understood that we were winning and i had to earn my spot back !!! i got to play a bit of time here and there to test out the foot now im back into it !! lets open up the flood gates now !!! cant wait to play NOMADS !!!! good luck house

buddy, ill guarantee you that ill be ready and shitting baby jesus all over that field! I know all your moves my friend....you wont know what hit you :wa::knvb::bronco:;)

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I didnt know this was the festivus airing of grievances thread. Just because you failed to make sure you had the proper kits, sorry thats right you dont have kits, just jerseys. Doesnt mean I have to drop whatever I'm doing to run a jersey out to your game. I believe I brought my blue jersey to the first game and offered to give it to whoever was wearing the #7 for the year, but in your infinite wisdom you said dont worry about it as no one else has yellow jerseys. And why on earth you would send the 7 and 1/2 month pregnant woman to pick up the jersey is beyond me? You could have easily sent the man who didnt have a jersey to wear, as he wouldnt have played until the jersey arrived anyways...:confused:

I'm not hating on the guys that are playing, I'm friends with the guys on the team and I have watched you guys progress this season. If I wasnt injured I would be on the field getting humped up and down the pitch with you guys. If u cant take a piss then why bother checking on this site.

Also my comment was not ignorant, as I am fully aware of the team you have this year. So if you're going to call out my post as ignorant maybe you shouldnt be so ignorant of the English language, I believe the correct term you were looking for was ARROGANT :D Look it up if you have too...

Duff, I tried to ease the workload this year for you by taking over but you wanted to run things your way which is your right since you're the one dealing with the league and what not. Obviously I wasnt needed, since your 1-1-1 record is a darastic improvement over the 0-4 I started the year with :rolleyes:

Dont be a douche, stop hording all the asshole time and let me have my time to shine...haha

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHAHAHA i know all ur weaknesses as well !!! JUST SHOOT !!!:D

Lol listen to u. You won't have time to shoot or even think when u see me barreling down on ya buddy ;)

Time to put this to the test with our fore mentioned pk shootout. Set it up, ill be there haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0