Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div 2] Off season Rumours 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 06' Div2 off season Rumours

those geu players that left arnt the top players, they are shite, and their not going to poco, they are going to mission, so it doesnt matter anyway, at least thats what I heard

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well they could always go try out for the GEU Titans, after all they're still in Div2. :eek:

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

bluebird said:
those geu players that left arnt the top players, they are shite, and their not going to poco, they are going to mission, so it doesnt matter anyway, at least thats what I heard

i gues this is what happens when you surf and leave it logged on when there is p1ss heads in the house ....oooops

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

dirtysanchez said:
Guru,

After reading your last post, I am saddened to see that you've already gone completely senile before turning 50. I hope that post was an attempt at creating some banter. C'mon.
Dude said:
You're senile.

Top 6 of div. 2, maybe. MAYBE. Then, MAYBE the bottom 3 of div. 1. The Sporting team we played in the playoffs would have their way w/ 80% of the div. 2 teams.

Clarrification needed for you daft folk... That's not to say I'm not alreadfy well on my way to senility... after all, I plan on playing 1 more season, and my goal is to be the MVP of the FVSL ... it's possible if I really excersize :knvb: :wa: :bronco:
Anywho... I was referring to the "new" div 1... one made up of the old CAT teams. If those teams were to stand pat with the players they had last year, coupled with the bottom 2 div 1 teams from last year, then I'd still say the same thing.... however, my comparison was mostly with the CAT teams...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

On that basis we agree. If all the Cat teams just slid into 1, then you certainly could argue that the best 10 Div. 2 teams would be better than the bottom 5 div. 1 squads.

That just supports my argument that sliding all those Cat teams over will water down the whole league.

You're still senile, on the basis of you being you.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
On that basis we agree. If all the Cat teams just slid into 1, then you certainly could argue that the best 10 Div. 2 teams would be better than the bottom 5 div. 1 squads.

That just supports my argument that sliding all those Cat teams over will water down the whole league.
Of course it does. My comment was only a few posts past all the chatter about the CAT teams moving into Div 1... which I was following up on...

Dude said:
You're still senile, on the basis of you being you.
That's fair.... but let me say this... I don't get it :(

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Coach of the GEU Cat team that won the Cat Div last year, will be coming back to coach the Rams, he also so coached the Rams to a Div3 title two seasons ago.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well almost time to get this season going... Aldergrove has its first training session tomorrow for Div 2 should be interesting as we are looking to add a few of the players that played Div 1 last year but do not want to go play premier... and with a third place finish last year behind dude's team and the gunners we are hoping to make some noise this year... should be interesting are they keeping all the division pretty much the same or are they going to finally shuffle the deck??

Cantuzzi #10

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cantuzzi,

If you guys add some scorring punch, you'll contend. You guys were a pain in the ass to play against. Good luck!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kevin Hector said:
The Coach of the GEU Cat team that won the Cat Div last year, will be coming back to coach the Rams, he also so coached the Rams to a Div3 title two seasons ago.

Wow, sounds like he cannot hold down a job.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude said:
Cantuzzi,

If you guys add some scorring punch, you'll contend. You guys were a pain in the ass to play against. Good luck!

Hi! What are you doing back in this forum. Are you thinking of playing for that shite team I saw you trying out for on Tuesday?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sarcasim sub easy boy. But lets just say you coach a Div3 team, and the club saw what a good job you did, and realised that this guys knows what he's doing, and offered him to coach the Cat team, would you not take the oppertunity? he left coaching Cat for a number of reasons. anyway I found out last night at the GEU Coaches meeting that,he guys that left the Rams and went to Poco got there Div2 spot they applied for. What do you lot think about that?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kevin Hector said:
... I found out last night at the GEU Coaches meeting that,he guys that left the Rams and went to Poco got there Div2 spot they applied for. What do you lot think about that?
I like it : )

Now there's another team in Poco to destroy!
:wa:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kevin Hector said:
Sarcasim sub easy boy. But lets just say you coach a Div3 team, and the club saw what a good job you did, and realised that this guys knows what he's doing, and offered him to coach the Cat team, would you not take the oppertunity? What do you lot think about that?

No, I would not take the "job" I am here to coach my core players, friends, family etc so perhaps I am a little different. Also, because I coached CAT for 2 years and knew 1st hand what a POS division it was, I would not consider it a promotion.

The only benefit would be a closer relationship with the Premier program.

Anyhow.... Good for him.. Congrats.. .Good Job.. Pat on the old back etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts