Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, here we are at the dawn of another season, and despite hope by most of us that the FVSL brass had gotten their shite together and were ahead of the curve for the first time...well, in my memory at least...they have once again found a way to fall behind with less than five days to opening match weekend.

Schedules were posted, then taken down to fix various screw-ups on them, and have yet to be re-posted. For all the good things the brass has done this pre-season, and there have been good things as far as organisation goes, the website updates, etc., they have once again dropped the ball in the area that matters most: Scheduling.

No explanation, no idea when it will all be sorted out...once again, absolutely unorganised and bush-league in nature. I call it as I see it, and that's how I see it. I want to believe in the brass, and trust they know what they're doing. However, season after season, they make it so damn difficult to have that faith. All it really takes is reasonable communication, and once again that is sorely lacking.

~Shaven

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And it's just 2B that's not up, although you can look at the first week on the schedules page. It definitely was a little bit of a letdown but it's still light years ahead of last year.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be jealous of the fact that I'm older than you means that I actually know how to spell...that's just bitterness rearing it's ugly head...oh, and not to mention that at my 'age' I can run, and play, circles around you while you struggle to catch your breath after 10 not-so-strenuous minutes on the pitch...stop me if this is familiar, wallsie: "Sub ref! - Where's the linesman's flag, I need to look like I'm having an impact on the match..." :rolleyes:

i think this will sound more familiar to you....." walls controls the ball at the 18 with his back to the net. turns on his mark(shaven), slips the ball through his gaping five-hole as the fans let out a unified 'OLE' and burry's the ball in the back of the net!!"
How's that for running circles around me.

oh yeah, i believe i played over 90mins that game, and it was hardly "breathtaking" playing against you. its also more minutes in one game than you played in the last two seasons:eek:. i will hand it to you that you weren't that bad of a player but to say you could ever run circles around me anywhere.......nevermind on a soccer pitch is quite simply just as crazy as saying that you played an important role on NDFC:rolleyes:;)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
once again, absolutely unorganised and bush-league in nature. I call it as I see it, and that's how I see it. I want to believe in the brass, and trust they know what they're doing. However, season after season, they make it so damn difficult to have that faith. All it really takes is reasonable communication, and once again that is sorely lacking.

~Shaven
Is it me or should you go and shave N your pussy? We would all love to know well ahead when and where are games are going to be played. Some of us that have and coach our kids would specially appreciate a schedule weeks in advance but the facts of life do not allow that. The scheduler is a thankless job and their is a lot of factors that go into making a schedule. You want to have faith? seek Allah and quit your whining, your lacking patience and sorely missing the point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0