Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know why Stallion is full of his team. It is because he is always bent over. I don't need to remind you Stal that last time we played you lost. We will see what happens next week i guess.

We lost what, 4-3, with no keeper in our first ever game together, quite happy with that. We did barely win that tournament, but it is hard to play your best hungover and drinking all day.

Reading all this I have a sense of deja vu.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well thats not good enough son. you should be fat lazy like me. So you're young and fit and can't get in to your starting line up and I'm old fat and slow and I can't play much for my team. Whats worse??? Furious George a little help here you seem to know everything.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well thats not good enough son. you should be fat lazy like me. So you're young and fit and can't get in to your starting line up and I'm old fat and slow and I can't play much for my team. Whats worse??? Furious George a little help here you seem to know everything.

Can we play the Pheonix....I want to put three or four past George:confused:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure what's worse, but to be fair, our whole team is young and fit so really, everyone on the bench is young and fit.

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awww…Did poor old Hector have his feelings hurt. It’s good to see that your ttp fan club has your back. I’m also guessing that your ego will get an ongoing massage during the season as you’ve surrounded yourself with guys who are going to tell you what you want to hear.

The more I think about it, I was out of line for writing the stuff I did. It’s not your fault really that you suck, your merely embracing the GEU philosophy of mediocrity. This philosophy is exemplified by the fact that you have guys who should be playing div. 2 playing premier and guys who should be playing div. 4 playing div.2 (Franchise your name seems to come to mind). And for those geu puppets out there who don’t agree with me, how many geu teams finished above 5th place last year?

As for kjohnnyblueknob putting 3 or 4 past me, that’s not hard to do these days which is why I’m playing div. 3.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awww…Did poor old Hector have his feelings hurt. It’s good to see that your ttp fan club has your back. I’m also guessing that your ego will get an ongoing massage during the season as you’ve surrounded yourself with guys who are going to tell you what you want to hear.

The more I think about it, I was out of line for writing the stuff I did. It’s not your fault really that you suck, your merely embracing the GEU philosophy of mediocrity. This philosophy is exemplified by the fact that you have guys who should be playing div. 2 playing premier and guys who should be playing div. 4 playing div.2 (Franchise your name seems to come to mind). And for those geu puppets out there who don’t agree with me, how many geu teams finished above 5th place last year?

As for kjohnnyblueknob putting 3 or 4 past me, that’s not hard to do these days which is why I’m playing div. 3.

I hope you have me on the premier side of that because to have me div 4 on here is a joke and you know it......I know you wouldn't come out and say that to me in person as you know as well as I do were I am at talent wise. Honestly Hector set-up a game I want to fill the net on this "muppet" as he likes to call people.

One team was above 5th.....RAMS!! So wouldn't that make Hector a smart man by finding players and turning this div 3 team into a contender:confused:

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope you have me on the premier side of that because to have me div 4 on here is a joke and you know it......I know you wouldn't come out and say that to me in person as you know as well as I do were I am at talent wise.
So being on George's premier side would make you div.2 talent wise right

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You need to get laid. or have a wank or something, you really need to get rid of that anger.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
gotta love my desk job... ;)
Do some work, get a coffee, check ttp, check skysports.com, check email, get water, repeat as necessary/needed :D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise , looks like our first encounter will not happen for me atleast as it's on a sunday and I'll be working . Probably wouldn't matter anyways as I'd stop your feather foot of a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0