Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise , looks like our first encounter will not happen for me atleast as it's on a sunday and I'll be working . Probably wouldn't matter anyways as I'd stop your feather foot of a shot.

The feather boot only comes out against the tigers as if gives you just a glimmer of hope to stop it but like your ladies friend say you always come up short:D

Petal would like to know if its worth putting the boots on again:confused:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Petal would like to know if its worth putting the boots on again:confused:
It'll be worth it from his end not sure from ours though:rolleyes:. He hasn't played in a long time but i think the team is excited to have him back.
First game for us next friday night against Poco...always ready for a battle are Poco so I'd better bring some larger gloves and pop 3 advils before this one.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what the fcuk are you on about????

I was shopping with the wife today and we walked by the big and tall store and out walks Hector? His arms were so full of parcels and bags I could hardly see him? Some of the items were moaning to get out of the tight extra large bags. I thought he had bought a fcuken tent but when looking inside it was a pair of shorts?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was shopping with the wife today and we walked by the big and tall store and out walks Hector? His arms were so full of parcels and bags I could hardly see him? Some of the items were moaning to get out of the tight extra large bags. I thought he had bought a fcuken tent but when looking inside it was a pair of shorts?

Nice one lol I didn't think you post about seeing me shopping at coquitlam centre' but hey my XXL shirt fits nice:cool:. Big preseason game for the Rams on Sunday against the GEU Titans. It'll be interesting to see what my new signings can do and the Titans are looking really good this season with the new players they've brought in.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any idea when they're going to put 2B's schedule up again? They've updated some others but we're still blank.

I have to do something I've never done before, change my prediction. I just learned we lost our top scorer from last year, he's moving to Kelowna so I'm projecting top 5 as opposed to top 2. We'll still beat the Rams though :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion this isn't going to be as easy as you think. Let me brake down each team for you and what I think. Aldergrove are always tough to play against always big, always work hard for 90min, and don't give up many chances. Surrey Bullets are sometiems dirty and they also play tough tackling football. GEU Tigers are older then most teams in our group and a bigger team but have played togther a long time and step up for the big games (they beat the Coachmen last year) Poco Royals have speed on there back line and a really good player in there center mid that moves the ball well and have a fast striker that can finish. Poco City United have been in Div2 for as many years as I can remember and always finish top three solid all around. Port Moody Lions are well coached and are a younger team with speed. Langley Wolves are a U21 team that has moved up to Div2 I don't know anything about them. except Dude said they are good. and last Coquitlam Ajax last season they sucked so they can only be better this year. they did have a striker with some pace if he's back and they added some talent then they'll be tough side as well. it's all up in the air. you guys had a great year in Div3 last year scored a ton and didn't let in much so again you guys won't be easy to beat. but with your top striker gone then it might make it easier for some teams.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think it's going to be easy either, but we improved in every area on the pitch, especially our midfield. Losing our top scorer will be big, but we've added a striker from our U-21 Provincial Champion team (back in 2001) so hopefully he can pick up the slack. I'm not worried about our back end as like you said, we didn't let much in last year (3 of our 7 against came in 1 game) it's just our scoring that could let us down. Hopefully our new signings (those kids from the Nomads tourney that ran all day long and scored half our goals) will continue to do that. If they do, successful season, if not, I'll have to cry myself to sleep every night :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any idea when they're going to put 2B's schedule up again? They've updated some others but we're still blank.

I have to do something I've never done before, change my prediction. I just learned we lost our top scorer from last year, he's moving to Kelowna so I'm projecting top 5 as opposed to top 2. We'll still beat the Rams though :D

Your team may beat us but dollar's to doughnuts your ass we only see 30 minutes....thats right your team members talk does get around.

Win or lose I bet a flat of beer I see more pitch then you do:D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see you're learning. but theres no more room on the Derby County band wagon. I support Derby because of my heritage and where I lived as a kid. I know they're not a top flight team but I don't care. now **** off Leafs suck.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's okay, Derby will receive 30 Million Pounds in SKY Money for finshing dead last in the EPL and be able to WOMP the Championship next year with spending it on the the re-treads just like every year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your team may beat us but dollar's to doughnuts your ass we only see 30 minutes....thats right your team members talk does get around.

I have no idea what that means, proper English please. I could care less how much I play, as long as we're winning. And I do play more than 30, at least 35 for sure ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see you're learning. but theres no more room on the Derby County band wagon. I support Derby because of my heritage and where I lived as a kid. I know they're not a top flight team but I don't care. now **** off Leafs suck.

Band Wagon....they drive a smart car...you know enough room for you and the owner to sit in.

Quick to the drive thru Burger Thorpe away

Attachments

• buzz.jpg
    buzz.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 44

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Franchise you do know Matt's playing tomorrow.....oh wait I mean #14. And how did you get that picture of me??? ScotKop 6-0 Liverpool, But I'm still Derby till I die, Derby Till I die, you know I am, you know I am, Derby Till I die!!! good luck the rest of the season and maybe his year you guys can win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0