Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said were gonna do anything?

Just getting our excuses ready, like the rest of you whiners. Over at Port Moody we're all too young for missing players due to weddings/anniversaries etc. :wa:

Im going to steal your water bottles and fill them with beer...or just switch them with ours:D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said were gonna do anything?

Just getting our excuses ready, like the rest of you whiners. Over at Port Moody we're all too young for missing players due to weddings/anniversaries etc. :wa:

But old enough for pillow fights and sleep overs:rolleyes: how's the new Lego set?

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont think so, sure you guys tied us last weekend but we were missing our top scorer, therefore we only scored one goal. however i saw your guys' game against westcoast and you guys were brutal...stolo was all over westcoast so if you're lucky and stolo is having an off night lets say 7-1 for stolo

im not sure if you understand the game of soccer. we did tie you 1-1 we also completely outplayed you guys for the last 60 minutes of the game, with me controlling everything in the centre mid, we missed a whole bunch of chances which is the reason why we didnt beat you. you shouldnt base you analysis of whos going to win simply upon comparing scores, there are other elements to the beautiful game of soccer. ohh and rationalizing a 1-1 score line based upon missing a top scorer is pretty pathetic, i didnt see you guys have the ball in our half for the longer than 1 minute in the second half, so how would it have made any difference? anyways, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
..with me controlling everything in the centre mid..
now that is the funniest thing i've read on here in a long time...man you are not good. you're lucky balton n boyd, mohammad didn't play or else you wouldn't have played as much as u did. watched you play against westcoast u were so lost in the middle... we'll play once more and hopefully we both have full squads and no excuses...

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
now that is the funniest thing i've read on here in a long time...man you are not good. you're lucky balton n boyd, mohammad didn't play or else you wouldn't have played as much as u did. watched you play against westcoast u were so lost in the middle... we'll play once more and hopefully we both have full squads and no excuses...

ah shite bitch...its on

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Apparently you are lucky Belton, Boyd and mohammed ?(Im guessing thats Abdu) didnt play then...? You're right I would like to put akhtarmo up front so we have some finish and can start winning games.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently you are lucky Belton, Boyd and mohammed ?(Im guessing thats Abdu) didnt play then...? You're right I would like to put akhtarmo up front so we have some finish and can start winning games.

I'm holding a striker school if you're interested. 3 goals in 3 games I'm all finnish no swedish

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

i've played every minute in every game minus the last 10 against westcoast, so it actually doesnt make a difference who is there because i start on my team. i didnt see one player on your team that was better than me, not even close to as good. i dont know who are, but you might have been on of that fat out of shape guys that i was running circles around. oh and last season i started for akal div 1. in vmsl, and im only over here cuz im taking 5 courses at university. anyways its pretty stupid to make an argument that has no truth it at all. i said that i controlled everything in the centre mid against your team, i played like shite against westcoast.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread has got dull....:(

Agreed 'chise, completely...where are the personalities at? Westcoast must be doing too much "chill-axin'" these days...I didn't think I'd say this, but the Nationals lads are missed a bit this season :eek:

Doobie doobie doo...;)

Congrats on the little addition to the family bro, outstanding work! ;)

~Shaven

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i've played every minute in every game minus the last 10 against westcoast, so it actually doesnt make a difference who is there because i start on my team. i didnt see one player on your team that was better than me, not even close to as good. i dont know who are, but you might have been on of that fat out of shape guys that i was running circles around. oh and last season i started for akal div 1. in vmsl, and im only over here cuz im taking 5 courses at university. anyways its pretty stupid to make an argument that has no truth it at all. i said that i controlled everything in the centre mid against your team, i played like shite against westcoast.
what im saying is that you guys played well and yes you did tie us but you did not control anything in the middle. and if you like i can show you how many better players we have on our team than you...maybe our top striker the one thats scored ~ 55 goals in our last two seasons....who wasn't there but i assure next time we play he will be present ...n ya i was one of the fat guys there i played in the middle for a bit and the only time you got the ball i got it right off of you...n then you just stood and watched helplessly.....but enough of that i'll do franchise a favor and leave you alone...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
what im saying is that you guys played well and yes you did tie us but you did not control anything in the middle. and if you like i can show you how many better players we have on our team than you...maybe our top striker the one thats scored ~ 55 goals in our last two seasons....who wasn't there but i assure next time we play he will be present and that's that untill the next time we play....

As an unbiased observer who watched most of the game, Peg had more chances and definitely controlled the game, Coyotes game seemed to be kick it to the kid in the orange boots and see if he can do anything.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
As an unbiased observer who watched most of the game, Peg had more chances and definitely controlled the game, Coyotes game seemed to be kick it to the kid in the orange boots and see if he can do anything.
i dont know if you watched the whole game...but we were controlling about the first 30/35 mins of the game. we just died after that.n it was pretty much all peg but too bad for them they couldn't finish or else we woulda been fcuked but with another young signin this week manpower should really not be a problem nowadays...this week with the players and then next week on to hectors rams :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont know if you watched the whole game...but we were controlling about the first 30/35 mins of the game. we just died after that.n it was pretty much all peg but too bad for them they couldn't finish or else we woulda been fcuked but with another young signin this week manpower should really not be a problem nowadays...this week with the players and then next week on to hectors rams :)

I watched the first half and the last 20 probably. Definitely more back and forth the first half, but I wouldn't say controlling. You guys just need to work on your fitness, but it was good to see Vinny out on the pitch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0