Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey we have Surrey Coyotes Sunday Night...any1 who played them this year have any tips or heads up to give us? Or is it the same team as last year that kinda just squeeked through Div.2 relegation???

Same team as last year minus their top center mid.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Rams 2 ;);)Dewdney 1

Down 1 at half and we scored two in the second half. We had most of the play all game.

On to the Coyotes:D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
thank you Westcoast and Jimmy Jones....hey Westcoast how was that Gunners team??? I was reading ur update on the game..U really think they should be playing Div.1? Where did they come from div.3 from last year?

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
thank you Westcoast and Jimmy Jones....hey Westcoast how was that Gunners team??? I was reading ur update on the game..U really think they should be playing Div.1? Where did they come from div.3 from last year?

fast and very skilled, dont give them time and space they will take advantage very quick. good luck

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise with a pair of goals to give the Rams the win. Good game by Celtic. we should have had more but there little keeper was unreal. reminds me of a guy who got called up from youth soccer and played for the Rams last year;)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise with a pair of goals to give the Rams the win. Good game by Celtic. we should have had more but there little keeper was unreal. reminds me of a guy who got called up from youth soccer and played for the Rams last year;)
their keep is a lot better than the older guy they had last year....

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yea def a div 1 team...u pass the ball back you better make sure you move it quick..they will always have someone running on you...you try the short ball...they will be a hustling. Great first touch...hard quick passes. The only fault i saw of this team was that they got to fancy and lost the ball in there feet or our defenders and also the guy with the mullet rocked. pulled that shite off great lol

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea def a div 1 team...u pass the ball back you better make sure you move it quick..they will always have someone running on you...you try the short ball...they will be a hustling. Great first touch...hard quick passes. The only fault i saw of this team was that they got to fancy and lost the ball in there feet or our defenders and also the guy with the mullet rocked. pulled that shite off great lol
what kinda shite he pull off?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

that guy has the best hair in teh FVSL sorry Dude but his mullet is bitchn':cool:

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea didnt seem like there top line guy..seemed like he should of being playing for the div 2 team...id like to see how many of the div 1 guys played last night that are actually playing tonight.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
their keep is a lot better than the older guy they had last year....

Guru was there keeper last year and his three sons play for Celtic:wa::knvb::bronco: that's what they look like on the pitch. with this one:bronco: looking most like Guru. the keeper they had today played a few games for the Rams last year. he played U18 metro for Alouette United. great little keeper. I think he went or is going to Portugal for tryouts with some teams over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0