Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and banter - DEC. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRegulator said:
I heard Croatia was quite shocked when they lost to the Hurricanes last year!

That must of been In exhibition because the Hurricanes got blowen out of the water at Provincials last year. Someone from Div 2 Fraser Valley will win it this year. :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
did i call your name out? no. so who's talkin to you dumbass? if CJ's all that why can't he come on here and defend himself? i don't care who you are unless you are pele or the likes, you have no right to seriously call yourself the best player in the league, or the 2nd best player in the league 'behind CJ'
Someone missed thier nap :eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer over Family ? ? ?

whack said:
Prior to this week, i actually had respect for curious and the clones, however Blah blah blah....
Give it a rest fer Christ sakes... Where does loss of respect come into this? You lose respect for a guy who chooses to spend time with his family over knocking a ball around with a stranger? You guys baffle me?
Family takes pecedence over recreational time...period. No matter what was planned before, things change, new, and more important events pop up. Everyone's gung ho in the heat of the season, but as the "important family comitment" time approches, we realize soccer really doesn't mean squat. Just get over it, there's plenty of time to make it up after the break.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
That must of been In exhibition because the Hurricanes got blowen out of the water at Provincials last year. Someone from Div 2 Fraser Valley will win it this year. :D
Being that the canes ARE in Div 2 FVSL, and they ARE arguably the best all-around team in Div 2 week in and week out (1st 3 games not withstanding) I'd say that's who you're talking about, Right?
Personally, it does get tiring hearing them chirp all the time, and stroking each others, ahh... "egos" ... but they have backed up their chatter, and with all the talk about youth not being able to beat cagey vets, I think they've laid that to rest as well. If they do go to the Provincials, I'd be backing them to beat the VMSL trash. If CJ was/is as good as he/they say, he won't go far with the attitude they portray, and that he has shown so far. doesn't matter how good you are, if you're not mature about it, say good-bye to any offer to play pro. Nobody likes a cokcy kid, least of all vets on a pro team. My advise to C.J., turn down the cokc, and turn up the humility, and let your play speak for itself, not your mouth.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Whack, BOO HOO HOO, shite happens get over it. I don't think you know what respect is cause you wouldn't have said that stupid crap. Its only DIV 2 FVSL, the game will be made up in the new year. And another thing is if you guys knew it was going to be played then why did alot of you guys make plans, and what did you have to cancel your play date at McDonalds.

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering if anyone on the canes here wants to do some complaining about a make up game coming after christmas, against a full healthy squad.....o wait i should have posted this last week sorry

Keeper #1

Dec 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big deal if the canes got blown out of the water at provincials. They went into provincial without there keeper and whole lot of other players. I am not making excuses, we will do better this year. I have no idea why people start haten just because I am a member of the Canes club (soccer mom and others). That whore has to say something about everyone but thats ok. Some people are a fcuking joke.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob could you please update the banned list, i have lost track lately oh mighty one with the heavy hammer!

Cheers

The Dawg

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
i bet 98% are hoping this so one of the main contenders is out......your all scared...out

Not scared, per se...We in the 98% prefer to think of it as "anticipative" ;) ...and as for the other 2%, that percentile consists mostly of the 'canes players, Mom, and 'curious', and we all know they don't 'think' much at all... :D

jigga

Dec 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's too bad that the game won't be played on Sat, but i guess we'll just have to make it after the new year. Regardless it'll still be a game worth watchin.

Hey Franchise, yeah we did get beat pretty bad at the provincials but we had a crappy line-up, shite like that happens. But if we got blown out of the water, just imagine how your shitty team would have done!!!

Guru and soccer mom, why don't the both of u just stop talking about cj! U guys talk like ur so good, tellin him he shouldn't do this, he shouldn't say that, why the fcuk would he care what u two have to say, u guys both fcukin suck. And he's not even on this site nor was he the one that got banned, so lets give it a rest.

Legend

Sep 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jigga\ said:
CJ... And he's not even on this site nor was he the one that got banned, so lets give it a rest.

:eek: we have a fake CJ on the loose! Someone needs to sort this out..was it CJ, wasn't it CJ...

oh wait...NO ONE F%#KIN CARES!

Merry Christmas all! Time to get messy at the Lions fundraiser :wa:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jigga said:
Guru and soccer mom, why don't the both of u just stop talking about cj! U guys talk like ur so good, tellin him he shouldn't do this, he shouldn't say that, why the fcuk would he care what u two have to say, u guys both fcukin suck. And he's not even on this site nor was he the one that got banned, so lets give it a rest.
If you look at my post again, and actually read what I said, I didn't slag him AT ALL!!! quite the opposite, not to menttion I only had GOOD things to say about your club! Only a moron slags a guy for saying good things about his club. From all indications, CJ is a great player, and I have no doubt he could run circles around me, but at 18 vs 46, if he couldn't he'd be the absolute shits, and it wouldn't even be a topic. My comment was advice for carrying on past shite div 2 soccer. He'd be better off not listening to all the "press clippings" you lot shove at him, keep his nose off this forum and let his skills do the talking instead of his ego or his mouth... that's not saying he has one, I don't know the guy, but from his few posts, and what others who have played against him have said, he needs to develope maturity. Take this a another slag if you want, I'm sure you will, which too bad, because the less time he spends around a bunch like you guys, the better for him. (by the way, I was slagin you, not him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0