Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and banter - DEC. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
theres about 3-4 teams in VMSL Div 1 that could probably shyt kick every FVSL Premier team but thats my opinion....VMSL is alot better than the FVSL....quicker game, alot more skill and reputation...

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
jigga said:
...Guru and soccer mom, why don't the both of u just stop talking about cj! U guys talk like ur so good, tellin him he shouldn't do this, he shouldn't say that, why the fcuk would he care what u two have to say, u guys both fcukin suck. And he's not even on this site nor was he the one that got banned, so lets give it a rest.

ahhh, another team hurricane cokc ryder :eek: :rolleyes: would all those riding the hurricane merry-go-round please exit to your top right. ;)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jigga said:
Hey Franchise, yeah we did get beat pretty bad at the provincials but we had a crappy line-up, shite like that happens. But if we got blown out of the water, just imagine how your shitty team would have done!!!.

Actually we did quite good thanks for asking....missing a few guys guys game one beat the eventual winners 4-1 and tied so fairly good record only let in 4 goals compared to your 22 thats pretty well done I guess...hey did you guys even score a goal :confused:

defence

Dec 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:
theres about 3-4 teams in VMSL Div 1 that could probably shyt kick every FVSL Premier team but thats my opinion....VMSL is alot better than the FVSL....quicker game, alot more skill and reputation...

i know of one FVSL div.1 team that could probably put up a good game against alot of those vmsl div 1 teams

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:

Go yap on your own east-end thread, I don't give a shite what your opinion is, stupid VMSL punk. Go play your diving wop soccer in pigeon park and stay off this thread.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
Go yap on your own east-end thread, I don't give a shite what your opinion is, stupid VMSL punk. Go play your diving wop soccer in pigeon park and stay off this thread.

Wow; I think thats racism isn't it :confused: I don't know if you meant it that way or not but it kinda comes off that way.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I am just a little sensative about the that whole quote because I work in a youth center....I don't think you meant it that way but I just deal with these issues everyday....sorry Canuckboy!!! Hopefully nothing happens!

B

Blahzay

You seem a little insecure over there Franchise, i'm guessing your an "Italian Canadian", a recovering crackhead, or just a plain out bitch who dives on the feild a lot. :confused:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
You seem a little insecure over there Franchise, i'm guessing your an "Italian Canadian", a recovering crackhead, or just a plain out bitch who dives on the feild a lot. :confused:

Right on...use the sweet little ethnic remarks all you want......I dive like the best of them...apparently I do a good Henry swan! Crack.... I layed off of that years back I found that it simply takes to much time prepare also I am not allow to use the stove....dawm near took my skin :( Italian Stallion is what the ladies refer to me as but it's quite the noodle scratcher seeing how I am French :rolleyes: The ladies use "bitching that's nice" all the time but I think it's because of the signifcant girth I'm supporting.....don't worry Blahzay just tell them it's cold out and they'll understand :D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
The ladies use "bitching that's nice" all the time but I think it's because of the signifcant girth I'm supporting.....don't worry Blahzay just tell them it's cold out and they'll understand :D

Who the hell are you trying to impress with your GIRTH? Not many GIRLS on here last I checked. Perhaps you need to visit some gonad admiring website.

GOD DAMNIT does anyone on here talk about soccer? This thread has to be the MOST off topic.

ON TOPIC

I figure the FVSL will release the cup draws over the break here, should be interested as thats all our team has really to play for, we are 4th now and only have a realistic shot at 2nd or 3rd unless we get alot of help from above!

Amazing what a couple shite games can do to you! Div 2 C is crazy tight, 10 points separating the top 9 teams! Let me out of here damn it!

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would the Hurricanes and all others please stop picking on Soccer Mom. He has Mental Issues. EVERYWHERE HE LOOKS, HE SEES BETTER SOCCER PLAYERS! :D

Soccer Mom said:
ahhh, another team hurricane cokc ryder :eek: :rolleyes: would all those riding the hurricane merry-go-round please exit to your top right. ;)

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A game like that is best saved for the final. Otherwise, you might as well call their 1st round game the Championship game.

Sheep said:
Knights League Cup draw should be up next week sometime. Hopefully the canes have NDFC first.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year we have had a less than stellar year. I’m not sure if it is the extra added weight that some are carrying or the distraction of all the new babies that are being pumped out by the wives or the fact that that a truck tore up our home park and we haven’t had a place to call home for over 2 months. What ever the reason may be, all will change in the New Year. Can’t wait to get this Cup thing going.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburnator! Amazing what a couple shite games can do to you! Div 2 C is crazy tight said:
merry christmas sub . i dont think it matters what div2.a,b,c, division as they are all tight at the top .we cannot afford to lose or tie any of are four remaining games or we will finish 2,3,4th who knows. as you say cup draw is highly anticipated by everyone by all accounts (a lot of 2 a,b,c shite) i think the crossover games will prove how even the three divisions really are although the two cup finalist from last year are the favorites.good luck in the new year and have a good cup run :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas Lads, to all of you and your loved ones and kin. Eat, drink and be merry, and enjoy the brief hiatus from all that is soccer and TTP. Drive safely through the holidays lads, as we all wish to see each other back on the pitch after the break. :D

~Shaven

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights League Cup Draw is out, looks like an interesting draw so far, we (ND Titans) have LUFC Clones in our first match. Hope we are up to the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0