Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results and Banter ~ Dec '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like even North Delta will escape the weekend without a loss, the walls suicide watch is ova.

Guru, permission to get Loaded, SIR?

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
I wasn't drunk and you all look like a bunch of 10 year old girls wearing mittens. Fukc whats next....are you going to wear sweats under your shorts :rolleyes:

maybe i will

I'll stop wearin my mittens when u guys can beat somebody other than the coyotes.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Looks like even North Delta will escape the weekend without a loss, the walls suicide watch is ova.

Guru, permission to get Loaded, SIR?

Shouldn't this read : "Guru, permission to stay Loaded, SIR?"

And permission is insisted... Might be a good night for you and Snowman to take in a Canucks game at the Guru's place.....

What's with all this snow on my screen here TR.... who's idea is this? ? ?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've got it all wrong - seeing as it will be a cold day in hell when that happens it will be even colder here. You'll need those mittens!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
junction said:
maybe i will

I'll stop wearin my mittens when u guys can beat somebody other than the coyotes.

Easy now Junction franchise isn't a Ram he's a Wolf :rolleyes: and are you saying there is something wrong with us only beating the Coyotes??? don't worry sunshine we have a few more wins in us this year..............uh maybe :(

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Shouldn't this read : "Guru, permission to stay Loaded, SIR?"

And permission is insisted... Might be a good night for you and Snowman to take in a Canucks game at the Guru's place.....

What's with all this snow on my screen here TR.... who's idea is this? ? ?

Hey Guru can I come over and get drunk with my good buddy snowman???

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks as though things are clearing up and the weather is descent for the rest of the week games should be on... K Hector you back for the game against us this weekend... I'll be there for sure this time, and hopefully we get a big win before the break!

Cantuzzi #10

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
looks as though things are clearing up and the weather is descent for the rest of the week games should be on... K Hector you back for the game against us this weekend... I'll be there for sure this time, and hopefully we get a big win before the break!

Cantuzzi #10

Four posts in a row :D got to keep up my annoying ways, I'll be back for this game I only got two games for my Red card :) we'll have two new players this weekend one's an X I.R.A. member and the other was with the taliban :confused: could make for an explosive game :rolleyes:

Sorry Shaven It won't happen again :D

HECTOR #9

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE BY FRANCHISE

"Yes...a u21 team that moved up congrates lets take a look shall we...

B]SFC Stars 1 - 3 Port Moody Gunners [/B] Well they finish second to last....last season....only 2 goal difference

Port Moody Gunners 4 - 0 GEU Rams Division A div three team that moved up last year.....good squad need time to adjust

Port Moody Gunners 2 - 0 Surrey Coyotes How this team didn't relagated is beyond me......horriable

You guys have played no one.....talk shite when your half way through the season......

Get off to bed now....high school starts early!"

Just wanted to say...half way through the season:p

Hammy

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy you only scoreed three against, we scored the first one for you guys :rolleyes: If I would have known I was going to watch a train wreck I would have brought a chair and some drinks :cool:

And Damn it anyway Cantuzzi I won't be at the game this weekend start my second job at a local soccer store :rolleyes: looks better for you guys all the time

HECTOR #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0