Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results and Banter ~ Dec '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
And Damn it anyway Cantuzzi I won't be at the game this weekend start my second job at a local soccer store :rolleyes: looks better for you guys all the time

I'll bet your coach and manager got you that 'week-end gig' after their lobby to get you suspended for 8 games instead of 2 fell through. Go to fukcin bed.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
I'll bet your coach and manager got you that 'week-end gig' after their lobby to get you suspended for 8 games instead of 2 fell through. Go to fukcin bed.

Yeah my manager hates me so does the coach :( wait a minute............I AM THE FCUKING MANAGER AND COACH :rolleyes: how the hell did this happen :confused:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Yeah my manager hates me so does the coach :( wait a minute............I AM THE FCUKING MANAGER AND COACH :rolleyes: how the hell did this happen :confused:
Probably with the help of a mirror.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two in a row...

There are like seven guys that post on this Div 2 forum... D13, Surreylad, Walls, Cheemak, and Backline16 all from the nats. Why don't teams tell thier players about TTP and if they do... Why doesn't anyone else post. I am getting tired of talking to the same idiots week in week out. It is time for some fresh blood... :)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy said:
QUOTE BY FRANCHISE

"Yes...a u21 team that moved up congrates lets take a look shall we...

B]SFC Stars 1 - 3 Port Moody Gunners [/B] Well they finish second to last....last season....only 2 goal difference

Port Moody Gunners 4 - 0 GEU Rams Division A div three team that moved up last year.....good squad need time to adjust

Port Moody Gunners 2 - 0 Surrey Coyotes How this team didn't relagated is beyond me......horriable

You guys have played no one.....talk shite when your half way through the season......

Get off to bed now....high school starts early!"

Just wanted to say...half way through the season:p

Hammy

All that great work by the Gunners and your going to be in div 2 again next year, its to bad really but with Langley taking that group and only the top team having the chance to advance to div 1 your season comes down to nothing like everyone else below first place :p :p

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Two in a row...

There are like seven guys that post on this Div 2 forum... D13, Surreylad, Walls, Cheemak, and Backline16 all from the nats. Why don't teams tell thier players about TTP and if they do... Why doesn't anyone else post. I am getting tired of talking to the same idiots week in week out. It is time for some fresh blood... :)

I hate to say it but everybody on my team says this site is for losers. I think the reason is they are unable to read or write. Dumb Poco guys.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
All that great work by the Gunners and your going to be in div 2 again next year, its to bad really but with Langley taking that group and only the top team having the chance to advance to div 1 your season comes down to nothing like everyone else below first place :p :p

Since when has Langley taken the division? If I can read correctly, we are still tied in first place (gunners ahead on goal difference), and it will come down to the final game between us and langley to decide who is playing for first, and whose season comes down to nothing.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well put, I was thinking the same...although it would be nice of you boys to just go ahead and conceed the match. Same w/ the Royals, Dogs, Coquitlam, Rams, and anyone else we have to play yet. Be kind to older folk...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Two in a row...

DFC = Guru, Bored, Slider, STD, Snowman, Sliver, Skytrain, Llama, Shifty Dwarf, Frodo, Fat Rabbit, Osama bin Madden, Gumby that's 13.... and a few others I can't think of now...

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 1-1 Port Moody Gunners

A solid game on an icy turf field. Hammy, I dont know what happened but you flipped out man, our player did too but what caused all that? Anyways, Hammy got a red card for body slamming so he could be out for a while. Good game to Pomo, a very good group of guys. It was just that one unfortunate incident near the end but those things happen.

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
ND Titans 1-1 Port Moody Gunners

A solid game on an icy turf field. Hammy, I dont know what happened but you flipped out man, our player did too but what caused all that? Anyways, Hammy got a red card for body slamming so he could be out for a while. Good game to Pomo, a very good group of guys. It was just that one unfortunate incident near the end but those things happen.

It was unfortunate! I wasn't out to hurt him and obviously didnt want to get a red card. I saw one of your guys who looked like he was going to take a swing at one of my players and I intervened but the wrong way. Unfortunately the cost is at my players expense and I feel terrible about that. I let them down. Again, I wasnt out to hit him back or anything I just made a decision without thinking about it and it cost me and my players:( Sorry if there are any hard feelings its a game and I let the worse get the better of me. Good Game both Squads. Good Luck to you Delta

Hammy
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0