Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2: Results and Banter Feb. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilsner

Jan 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too strong witht the math are we Sheep. Canes need no help from anyone to win the division. We are 1 point back with 1 game in hand. Even if Poco wins all their games, as long as we win our last 3, we will win the division and the only ones needing a miracle will be you guys to avoid Div 3 next year. 2 games in 5 nights won't bother us as the 2nd of those games is against a bottom feeder...I predict lots of jumping jacks against you guys...I honestly expected more out of you guys this year as you looked like you had some good players when we played early in the season. Maybe it's just cuz you guys played that much harder cuz you were playing us...We'll worry about you later in the week though, but 1st, we must worry about Whalley. They are very confident going into this game as they feel like they will be the team to finally shut us up...Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Sheep said:
The Canes play 2 games in 5 nights and could be a little banged up come Sat night out in Maple Ridge. The Clones - Canes game will pretty much mean nothing if Poco and the Tigers both win their respective games this weekend. The Canes would then would have to pray for a miracle to happen to get in to div1. I’m changing my score line Tigers 3 Canes 1 with Sheep getting all 4 goals including the Canes just to make it interesting.

Canes,
No Jumping Jack goal celebrations aloud on our field. Those are offside.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pilsner said:
Not too strong witht the math are we Sheep. Canes need no help from anyone to win the division. We are 1 point back with 1 game in hand. Even if Poco wins all their games, as long as we win our last 3, we will win the division and the only ones needing a miracle will be you guys to avoid Div 3 next year. 2 games in 5 nights won't bother us as the 2nd of those games is against a bottom feeder...I predict lots of jumping jacks against you guys...I honestly expected more out of you guys this year as you looked like you had some good players when we played early in the season. Maybe it's just cuz you guys played that much harder cuz you were playing us...We'll worry about you later in the week though, but 1st, we must worry about Whalley. They are very confident going into this game as they feel like they will be the team to finally shut us up...Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Sorry about the posting of the whole post but Pilsner you just took the piss out of yourself with the math comment :D . You are 2 points back by the way and if you guys lose or tie to the Tigers, which is what Sheep is saying, then you will still be 1 or 2 points back. And if Poco wins their last 2 and you guys do the same you will still be 1 or 2 points back which means no promotion. :eek:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pilsner said:
Not too strong witht the math are we Sheep.

I think his math was fine... I think yer spelling is off :rolleyes:

OK, that was a weak jab... Just thought it was funny someone bugs someone else about their intelligence, then fcuks up with spelling in the same sentence...... as ewe we're :rolleyes:

TheRegulator

Dec 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pilsner and the Hurricanes were probably drinkin last night prior to posting. I saw some of them at the Russell Peters show Sunday night. Do you guys ever leave the bar? :D

Champlain's Keeper said:
Sorry about the posting of the whole post but Pilsner you just took the piss out of yourself with the math comment :D . You are 2 points back by the way and if you guys lose or tie to the Tigers, which is what Sheep is saying, then you will still be 1 or 2 points back. And if Poco wins their last 2 and you guys do the same you will still be 1 or 2 points back which means no promotion. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0