Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
that was nice of you guru, lets all say thanks and move on now. a great mom once said 'it's just a mesage board' :)
Agreed, classy apology guru, one appreciated by all here I'm sure.

yeah, i've definatly got NDFC's number, called the royals 2-1 win against them, and called their recent prediction of a fury of goals against WRU offside. i'm more concerned about the royals recent lack of production as a team though, not too sure what's going on with us.

The Royals record this season has been one full of low scoring games, so I'm not sure that the lack of production is that surprising to me...I will offer this up to you thought, Mom: Perhaps Gary (#8) needs to not hold on the ball as much, and either pull the trigger a bit more around the 18 or push the ball through to other players more often. Just my thoughts after two matches against you.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
The Royals record this season has been one full of low scoring games, so I'm not sure that the lack of production is that surprising to me...I will offer this up to you thought, Mom: Perhaps Gary (#8) needs to not hold on the ball as much, and either pull the trigger a bit more around the 18 or push the ball through to other players more often. Just my thoughts after two matches against you.

yah, that's what he does best though, he's won us a few games this year and that's just how he plays, he can't strike the ball very hard but he's got deadly placement. he's our leading scorer this year. our leading scorer last season has sorta run dry this year, he's only got 2 goals this season i believe, he's not getting the enough passes.

and yeah, most of our games have been low scoring, i've noticed since we lost our starting centre back there have been some balls in the games since that probably wouldn't have gotten through had he been there, he was a solid presence on the field, and off for that matter. not to take away from the guy who replaced him, he's also a very good player and a great tackler.

hopefully we can get back on track with a win against aldergrove this weekend. i'll make a rare Royals prediction for myself....Royals 3 - Grove 1. try to keep the perfect prediction's record for royals games going :p

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't need to post we are in 1st place with a game in hand. Nobody can talk sh$t. call me a baby if you want but thats just because your going to miss me and your upset I understand. maybe I jumped the gun on the retiring but some people are dumb enough to take the site seriously. Soccer mom 1st thing I have agreed with its a message board. I am pretty sure soccer Mom has more then a grade 6 education although thats the image he portrays and I am sure Frodo is not actually a hobbit although the jurey is still out. Just because I light up div 2C and Celtic doesn't mean anything I do it because it always gets a response I can see all 4 of you huddled around the computer that bulljive I hate him. then one of you posts signs out and then the next. Guru I appreciate the apology but I would like to know what exactly bothers you about "they are hung on the netting I will just keep knocking them down when i score ... I didn't mean I would rip them down if thats how you interpert it. I meant my shot when I score repeadily(clearly didn't happen), would knock down the jersey with the ball as it blisters the back of the net after I burned shaven. I know its dropped but I would like to know feel free to respond in a private meesage. and of course I am ****y I'm taking the piss Guru I don't want to hear about your day or how gental frodo is when he strokes your hair as you go to sleep. How dry is the banter going to be if everybody said close match today we pulled out the win but whats most important is everybody had fun and nobody's feelings were hurt.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like you've got it down now Bulljive.

Just make sure not to let everyone know each time you break a nail or feel kinda 'bloated' :rolleyes:

~Regs.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
The Tigers will not dismantle next year. This team has been together longer than any other team in the FVSL and that will probably continue for many years to come. Yes our team weight is up this year and with all our training done indoors this year I dont know why that is. But after playing the Clones yesterday I see there are bigger teams out there. By seasons end I bet we climb up and finish in 4th place and win the Knights League Cup.
cmon sheep what a load of crap. the whole thing clones team started 1978 were you born yet ? no way you will crack the top four unless your talking total weight you will get to the second round in cup play only because you will have a bye the first round 9 points from nine games you would have to win every game from here on or more likely hope there is a plane crash at the langley turf when we play the canes ?

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
...I am sure Frodo is not actually a hobbit although the jurey is still out. Just because I light up div 2C and Celtic doesn't mean anything I do it because it always gets a response I can see all 4 of you huddled around the computer that bulljive I hate him. then one of you posts signs out and then the next. Guru I appreciate the apology but...How dry is the banter going to be if everybody said close match today we pulled out the win but whats most important is everybody had fun and nobody's feelings were hurt.

good to know, bull.
everyone knows thats what this place is about, and nothing to be taken to heart. Obviously guru interpreted your post as offensive and disrespectful, frankly I thought it was bad form to use that as a leg-up on a boasting, but I cant leave that between the two of you. I think everyones dropped it now anyway.

as for the weekend picks:
Dewdney FC Celtic Delta Metro Utd. 2-1 celtic. weakness in the delta keeper may allow us to slot a couple, but our defensive game has allowed us to sit on small leads fairly well. (ignoring of course, this past weekend--we stunk like never before.)

Peace Arch Selects GEU Wolves 2-0, peace arch is up and down, but I think it will be closer than that franchise. wolves definately have the win, but peace arch has to show Something here.

Eagleridge Hades Whalley Utd. 2-2....Whalley is a good team, but its about time hades showed their stuff again. they should have won the last couple. this should be a good matchup.

LUFC Dynamo Coq. City Arsenal Arsenal 3-0, agreed. Why is that franchise? that they score of celtic so effortlessly it seems. They really arent a good club, if this were run well, they probably wouldnt have a div 2 slot next year.

Port Moody Lions PoCo City Athletic. lions 3-2. athletic arent a bad side, i think its going to be closer.

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shifty_dwarf said:
I cant leave that between the two of you. I think everyones dropped it now anyway.

I meant, I CAN leave it between the two of you...etc.
sorry, that was a horrid typo, imperative that I correct it.
-shifty-

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I don't need to post we are in 1st place with a game in hand. Nobody can talk sh$t. call me a baby if you want but thats just because your going to miss me and your upset I understand. maybe I jumped the gun on the retiring but some people are dumb enough to take the site seriously. Soccer mom 1st thing I have agreed with its a message board. I am pretty sure soccer Mom has more then a grade 6 education although thats the image he portrays......blah blah.....i'm a wuss cuz i can't talk smack on ttp....blah blah blah..... How dry is the banter going to be if everybody said close match today we pulled out the win but whats most important is everybody had fun and nobody's feelings were hurt.

first, i believe a person with gr. 6 education has more knowledge of spelling and grammar than you buddy, but we've all been over the whole spelling issue haven't we? :rolleyes:

and yes, i totally agree, this place is shitty without some trash talk, what's the point if we're all concerned about hurting each others feelings? give me a fukcing break, go back to your crib and play with dolls if that's how some of you are gonna be.

anyways, i'm done, much much shite i can talk, no aldergrove players on here, and i've already made my perdiction.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slightly off topic...

Welcome to TTP's newest member, "Masterdebator". Bio:

Birthday: April 4, 1976
Team: NDFC
Sport: Soccer

Now, if that isn't a handle dying for a piss-take, I don't know what is. I don't see any of his posts yet though...probably went down for a snap and a nap.

On topic: caught the first half of the Tigers / Clone bill yesterday. Although the Clones may be somewhat large, they do not approach the Tigers' jiggle factor. That is one very fat team. The only fit guy out there for the Tigers was Wilkes- and he was caught out on right fullback without his bicycle.

The Clones have a lot of pressure to live up to...we need that 1st div spot next season Curious! Roll on you Clones!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last year we finished two points out of first place and made it to the quarters which was better than you accomplished. Yah we have had a rough start and we are down in the standings but in our last two games we havent lost to the top two teams in our div, even if they were ties.

We are finally looking alot better lately and like I said we will finish in fourth spot right behind you guys in third. By the way you were lucky to get the single point yesterday against us. Just like last season you started out strong but will struggle down the stretch. Good luck against the Canes though...you will need it.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bulljive I wouldnt be braging about being in first place in 2A. From looking at the groupings, you guys are in the weekest of the groups in div 2. If you were in our div you would be in the middle of the pack.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Hey Bulljive I wouldnt be braging about being in first place in 2C. From looking at the groupings, you guys are in the weekest of the groups in div 2. If you were in our div you would be in the middle of the pack.

Alright, this is buggin' me to no end, so I'll put it to rest on bulljive's behalf....HE PLAYS FOR NDFC!...that's North Delta Football Club for you folk out in the sticks who can't seem to figure that out. :rolleyes: Thought it was obvious by Week 12, but apparently not. Oh, and btw NDFC is in first place in 2A, and are full value for it, so some bragging is acceptable, even if it does come from bulljive. :D

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me ask you boys a question here, does anyone really believe that they can compete with the hurricanes? After seeing us dismantle teams these past few weeks doesnt it just make you want to forfiet the game rather than driving all the way down to the field to get shitkicked? ;) :D

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Hey Bulljive I wouldnt be braging about being in first place in 2C. From looking at the groupings, you guys are in the weekest of the groups in div 2. If you were in our div you would be in the middle of the pack.

firstly, shaven's already corrected you,
secondly, whats with still buggin 2c about being the weaker section?
I thought we all accepted that opinion and moved on.
maybe it is weaker, who gives a sh*t,
I don't know how they'll be arranged next year, but I hope somehow we get a chance to kick your teams ars.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
LUFC Dynamo Coq. City Arsenal Arsenal seems to only score on the Celtic this one won't be close in play but the score might be closer 3-0.

!

Thanks for the props, but we only score 3 goals or more when the moon is in line with the Sun.

masterdebator

Nov 29, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After reading the bull goin on here with guru jivetalking a guy who was obviously referring to all the goals he was going to score and not that he wanted to direspect anybody i decided a wiegh-in was necessary. First of all anybody who threatens to kill somebody over a post has got some serious issues, and I don't blame bulljive for pulling the plug if some plug decides to go terrorist. Second NDFC is on a tear, in first place with the most goals for and least against so I think that allows for a bit "O" bragging.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU - DFC - Delta Metro by 1, They can score , DFC can only score vs. good teams.

PAU - GEU - Geu Wolves by 2, Just cause Franchise will finally score.

EAGLERIDGE - WHALLEY - TIE, Cause I need them to Tie to catch up. Eagleridge has been the better team vs. us.

LUFC - COQ - LUFC by 2, on the turf in Langley and we need this win.

PM - POCO - Lions to rebound with a 4-1 thrashing.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:
Let me ask you boys a question here, does anyone really believe that they can compete with the hurricanes? After seeing us dismantle teams these past few weeks doesnt it just make you want to forfiet the game rather than driving all the way down to the field to get shitkicked? ;) :D

haha, you're such a tool, but i'd probably be doing the same thing if i was in your position. you really like dismantling things eh? fair enough, whatever floats your boat :eek: i'd be more than happy to play exhibition against your team , i can talk to my team, you can talk to yours...how does jan. 2nd sound? and please don't give me this bullshit to talk to your coach, don't be a pussy about it. fair enough if your team actually doesn't want to play or mine for that matter cuz i don't know if they'd be interested, but really, how hard is it to ask your team yourself. get back to me dickface.

gumby

Aug 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
08star said:

I can tell ya the Celtic wouldn't be affraid to play the hurricanes...we remain the giant killers. It's the teams below us that make us shite in our shorts :eek: .
Perhaps next year our path's will cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0