Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 Results and Banter: Nov '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean I don't have to chase around the young kids and I will be forced to sit and drink beer. I have a feeling I am going to have to bring a lot of extra pairs this weekend as butter socks are going to be popular with our more commited drinkers...I mean players.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Even bringing them out could result in a team fine, or team round.... and we'd have to set them on fire :D

I didn't see that post.

Can I take them off first?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
I didn't see that post.

Can I take them off first?

Why not just "not" put them on.... Or better yet, give them to sally ann...

Actually, we should make the "goat of the game" wear them next game... ...... Starting NOW! We'll let that "own goal" fellow get away with one... :D

Isn't there a restraining order on you.... Chasing around children and drinking!?!?!?! Really.... you know damn well you're not to be around the cooler without supervision!

r0y4l

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
royals 3 - rams 2
should have been way worse for the rams. i kept them onside for their first goal, second goal was a miscommunication with the goalie. their offence otherwise was a joke and had nothing, their defence... well... i have no idea how we didnt score more goals. i thought this game would be motw worthy, but it shouldnt have even gone up on the vote, rams are a really bad team, i thought they were better.

looking forward to friday's game vs pm. big game

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
What the hell are you doing posting at 5:30 for, you shite the bed???????

I'm normally 'up' at 5:30 am, aren't you? ;) Might want to see your doc about some little blue pills if you're not... :eek:

I don't know much about them personally other than the colour, but you may want to ask a certain 'TR' about them...rumour has it they put a little 'Tiger' in his tank...

:D
~Shaven

shavengetsoutofbedat530everymorningforwork

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlownByYou said:
so does this mean that... and only if this is correct... that either the PM Gunners or LUFC won't even get a chance to play in the playoff since they are both in Div. 2A??

EDIT: this is just one example of many situations possibly... just because i only know about 2A i use this example

Sure does sunshine :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
r0y4l said:
royals 3 - rams 2
should have been way worse for the rams. i kept them onside for their first goal, second goal was a miscommunication with the goalie. their offence otherwise was a joke and had nothing, their defence... well... i have no idea how we didnt score more goals. i thought this game would be motw worthy, but it shouldnt have even gone up on the vote, rams are a really bad team, i thought they were better.

looking forward to friday's game vs pm. big game

yeah we missed seven players six of them start for us, we are better some guys just had it to easy in Div3 last year and they haven't picked up there game this season, example we have a guy who scored 30+ goals for us he has 2 this year :confused: I thought we gave you guys a good game in all honesty, you guys play a really great team game, no one tries to do it all himself, you guys know how to move the ball well play the triangles well and are deadly on the counter attack.

Llama

Nov 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Triangles eh,
hey franchise should have chose that instead of playing the skin flute all those years ......... didnt hector try practicing with it a few times :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
we are better some guys just had it to easy in Div3 last year and they haven't picked up there game this season, example we have a guy who scored 30+ goals for us he has 2 this year :.

2 goals...good lord Hector someone needs some scoring punch :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Llama said:
Triangles eh,
hey franchise should have chose that instead of playing the skin flute all those years ......... didnt hector try practicing with it a few times :D

Actually I am injured at the moment so I have concentrated my efforts on coaching my girls team, they personally enjoy the skin flute.

Attachments

• normal_soccercoach.jpg
    normal_soccercoach.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 113

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Actually I am injured at the moment so I have concentrated my efforts on coaching my girls team, they personally enjoy the skin flute.

I heard rumour from one of these ladies that is more of a skin piccolo

dic: Piccolo; smaller than normal size. :(

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I heard rumour from one of these ladies that is more of a skin piccolo

dic: Piccolo; smaller than normal size. :(

That was Jennifer wearing the Liverpool jersey but apperently Hector pawned himself on her. It all started after the GEU Clamdiggers victory over DFC Rub&Tug last weekend, she was intoxicated at Shooters when Mr Hector began putting the moves on her. One thing led to another and the two ended up picking up a room at the Haney Hotel. Jennifer came to SRT last night and was smiling from ear to ear and when I asked her why she was so happy, she informed me that Mr.Hector gave her the two best minutes of her life. I ask what happened. Jennifer said she had never experienced hearing the word's "I'm done" repeatatley in an accent before. After that everything seemed foggy but she does remember hearing the words "I have reserves" for some reason :D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah the best part was me spending 1 and a half mintues getting the damn Condom packaging open :rolleyes:

she said it was the best 12inches she ever got, I had to stick it in four times of course ;)

And as for putting the moves on her shes a scouser just had to show her my wallet even if it is empty she still wanted to swipe it, you think my moves are bad on the pitch you should see me in action at the pubs :eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Llama said:
Triangles eh,

Nah I couldn't find it :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0