Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div 2 Results and Banter: Nov '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mayven the Mod sets radical plan in motion, by torpedoing the MOTW thread he brings Walls and Dude together to fight on the same side. Now others follow suite... soon Mayven will have all TTPers united together, paying each other compliments on line. Is this is the beginning of the end for TTP?

Is mayven's vision for a world without anger the way of the future?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Now others follow suite... soon Mayven will have all TTPers united together, paying each other compliments on line. Is this is the beginning of the end for TTP?

Good luck to you BL16.... I hope for a nil - nil tie in your upcoming game, so there are no hard feelings between teams, and the goalies don't feel bad...

Maybe we can have a league fun night with pop and crisps!

Good luck to all teams, and pray all escape injury this weekend. Have fun and don't fight. Guru loves you all...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsawwassen Royals vs LUFC Athletic @ South Park. Soccermom, or any other Royal...how does your pitch hold up to rain? I.e.: if the game were held today?

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i was thinking the fact that they had 80% of the possession makes you guys lucky to win!!

walls did you ref our game or did you miss all but 5 minutes of the first and most of the second?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i missed the first fifteen. although DMU was, for whatever reason, scared to put their heads down and try to beat one of your d-men one on one, or take a shot, doesn't mean they didn't hold the possession for the time me and five other members of my team were there. maybe not 80%, but they definately carried the possession for the time i was there, and with some (propper)coaching would have been able to expose the chances you guys were allowing them. with that being said, my keeper was there from the first whistle and said you guys owned them in that time and it could have/should have been 3 nil in the first fifteen.
googd luck saturday!!
cheers.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Backline16 said:
Mayven the Mod sets radical plan in motion, by torpedoing the MOTW thread he brings Walls and Dude together to fight on the same side. Now others follow suite... soon Mayven will have all TTPers united together, paying each other compliments on line. Is this is the beginning of the end for TTP?

Well done Backline...fcukin' hilarious. :D

~Shaven

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
and with some (propper)coaching would have been able to expose the chances you guys were allowing them. .
since when did the coaches have anythign to do with barrying oppurtunities?

Dude.. If u are playing at the same field that we played TSA a few weeks back, then the field is... for lack of better description . not pretty. long grass and very narrow. we played them in the rain and it made for some pretty sloppy soccer. good luck.. no bad luck i want u to lose

go tsa

i dont like u guys either

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'll leave that one alone at this point in time.
southpark is the shites dude. the grass is soooo long. bring your hover-board marty!!

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
i missed the first fifteen. although DMU was, for whatever reason, scared to put their heads down and try to beat one of your d-men one on one, or take a shot
Im not so sure it was a matter of not trying to beat our back line one on one, it was more a matter of not being able to beat our back line one on one :D

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls,
with regards to the Game 3 years ago you were talking about?
I can't remember for the life of me, ever playing in a game where someone got a broken leg thats not to say it didnt happen...maybe I've gone and had a mental block.
Or maybe I misread it. But I definately played on Guru's team three years ago, and i definately don't remember that game. but I do have a piss poor memory, especially when we lose.
you do however have solid grounds on the age comment.
At that time, i believe we had signed 17 players, 15 of which could have been playing U21. there is much, much less younger players, and many more..."experienced" players with us now.
looking forward to the match.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Tsawwassen Royals vs LUFC Athletic @ South Park. Soccermom, or any other Royal...how does your pitch hold up to rain? I.e.: if the game were held today?

the field will be fine, just fine..... ;)

expect to leave with some sprained ankles though. :eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one Moody this race for top spot is going to come down to the final game between LUFC and the gunners, will anyone stop the Gooonaz????

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shifty_dwarf said:
At that time, i believe we had signed 17 players, 15 of which could have been playing U21. there is much, much less younger players, and many more..."experienced" players with us now.
looking forward to the match.
haha, 15 of our guys could play u-21

:knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0